PDA

View Full Version : Spanish teacher wanted for my eight year old son in Tenerife

tenerifebird
18-12-2012, 00:57
Hi all. Can anybody recommend a spanish teacher for my eight year old son in the Adeje, Callao Salvaje area as he is struggling at school and need to get him some extra help
Many thanks in advance x

KirstyJay
18-12-2012, 12:39
Hi all. Can anybody recommend a spanish teacher for my eight year old son in the Adeje, Callao Salvaje area as he is struggling at school and need to get him some extra help
Many thanks in advance xIf you are willing to travel to either Playa San Juan or Guia de Isora I know of 2 language schools... cost is about 10€/hour

selcukuk
24-12-2012, 11:44
i know a person she is a native spanish teacher who lived in UK for 12 years and moved to tenerife.She teaches in your place as you like.She is very busy hard working person and exellente teacher very professional.I believe she charges 15 euro an hour it would be cheaper if you can make group lesson but it would be quicker to learn one to one.I f you are interested I would give her phone number or email You can ask if she is availible for your free time.she lives in playa paraiso area.I hope that helps.

Anniehelling20
16-01-2013, 14:10
Hi! I have been learning Spanish with Your Spanish Online (www.yourspanishonline.com). I have my lessons at home using Skype so I don't have to go to any school. My tutor is a qualified native Spanish teacher and I would highly recommend her!

Megaloo
13-05-2013, 19:40
Hi! I have been learning Spanish with Your Spanish Online (www.yourspanishonline.com). I have my lessons at home using Skype so I don't have to go to any school. My tutor is a qualified native Spanish teacher and I would highly recommend her!

Cannot find how much these lessons cost on their web site. Like to know before signing up

selcukuk
13-05-2013, 20:12
*************** this is the email address you can contact the teacher for Spanish lesson.She lives in Adeje and she is a native Spanish speaker with very well reference and she visits homes no need to travel to drop off your child.

Anniehelling20
17-06-2013, 15:09
Hello!

you can see the prices in the following link: http://www.yourspanishonline.com/index.php/lessons

I hope it helps :)