PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Small detached property with garden wanted that is animal friendly in Tenerife

andy pandy
19-12-2012, 13:32
We are coming over again for a month at the end of April. We are retired and we have 2 small well behaved dogs. We are looking for a detached property with one to three bedrooms preferably furnished and NOT in a tourist area. The North or the South of the island. Must have an enclosed garden/patio. Doesn't have to be large aand maximum rent 600 euros. Should you know or hear of anything can you email me privately and I shall come back to you.We have enquired about a few properties that Estate Agents have advertised only to be told the are rented! Thanks everyone.:lol:

funhunter
20-12-2012, 08:15
Hi there,

I've just sent you a PM with my phone number, hope you received it ok.

Best regards

andy pandy
24-12-2012, 20:44
I should have said we are coming to Tenerife in April for one month and we shall be looking for a detached property preferably in a village with one to three bedrooms. We would expect to be over permenently around June/July so it is LONG TERM we are looking for. We are retired and we have 2 small well behaved 7 year old dogs. It can be in the North or the South of the island. Maximum rent would be 600.650 euros for a suitable property. If you know of any can you please PM me and let me know. Thanks.