PDA

View Full Version : Health Can I buy sleeping pills without prescription in Tenerife?

blueeyes
21-12-2012, 00:10
hola!! hi wondered if anyone knows if i need a prescription to get sleeping pills or can i just get them over the counter. I sometimes can't sleep, and i have counted sheep lol but it doesnt help... any ideas... gracias :snore:

woolli
21-12-2012, 00:32
Leave off the coke a cola, and any other drinks with E numbers in!

blueeyes
21-12-2012, 00:37
don't drink alot of coke though!!!!! i've tried milky drinks... too!!! any ideas..?
:dontknow:

henry
21-12-2012, 01:20
there is sleeping tea that my mom use . you can buy it at mercadona. i think it 2 .50 euros. it called durume bien . you take it 30 mins before you go to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

there is sleeping tea that my mom use . you can buy it at mercadona. i think it 2 .50 euros. it called durume bien . you take it 30 mins before you go to bed.

Vortex Wake
21-12-2012, 06:21
The caffeine in coke ,tea and coffee can keep you awake and/or allow you to wake up in the early hours.

If I have a coffee after 2pm in the afternoon - I will always be awake by 4 am the following morning.

I'm.wide awake now because I had a whole box of chocolate biscuits yesterday :D

waveydavey
21-12-2012, 08:54
Yes you can get Dormidina in most chemists.

Ecky Thump
21-12-2012, 09:21
The caffeine in coke ,tea and coffee can keep you awake and/or allow you to wake up in the early hours.

If I have a coffee after 2pm in the afternoon - I will always be awake by 4 am the following morning.

That's not insomnia, its called greed!!:p

chifleta
21-12-2012, 15:24
Dormidina like waveydavey said, but i'd recommend you don't take a whole one... take half the tablet 8 to 10 hours BEFORE you want to be wide awake LOL.... I took a whole one a couple of times and ended up most of the next day like a zombie... every time I sat on the sofa i'd fall asleep again hahaha :D - but if you take half, it still does the job for enough to help you catch up on lost sleep.

Malteser Monkey
21-12-2012, 15:27
a bottle of wine does the trick for me :D

and no Maltesers after 4pm

cressrt
21-12-2012, 17:19
Roughly how much are the Dormidina?

blueeyes
21-12-2012, 17:58
thank you to everyone i will try your suggestions........... !! i am beginning to feel stir crazy and too boot... i am poorly evrytime i stand up i feel dizzy and i have:v3: several times............. this is going to be a great friday night....... a friends daughter seeemingly has the same thing........

warbey
21-12-2012, 21:13

I had Years of troubles getting up for 6 to 2 shift.

Now I get an answer to cure it.................boo hoo....

On Topic.

Hard physical Work always works for Me.

cainaries
21-12-2012, 21:48
I'm sure there was a thread about this not long ago. But I'm too tired to look it up. I can get to sleep, it's STAYING asleep that's the problem!

chifleta
21-12-2012, 22:55
thank you to everyone i will try your suggestions........... !! i am beginning to feel stir crazy and too boot... i am poorly evrytime i stand up i feel dizzy and i have:v3: several times............. this is going to be a great friday night....... a friends daughter seeemingly has the same thing........

oh yes, there's been a virus doing the rounds for a few weeks now....

lapalma
21-12-2012, 23:12
Dont ask for sleeping pills on an open forum,please speak with your GP quite soon,kendest regards.

chifleta
22-12-2012, 15:13
Dont ask for sleeping pills on an open forum,please speak with your GP quite soon,kendest regards.

that told you blueeys......................................... LOL

:smackbutt:

blueeyes
22-12-2012, 19:12
i know!! ever so sorry i will ask for permission from my parent next time i ask a grown up question........... hehe!!:flatcap:

cainaries
22-12-2012, 23:32
i know!! ever so sorry i will ask for permission from my parent next time i ask a grown up question........... hehe!!:flatcap:

Please don't forget to tell us all what your GP recommends .. with or without a prescription. Sleep well and good night.

Suej
23-12-2012, 12:50
The tablets mentioned in a previous post by Waveydavey Dormidina are available anywhere without a prescription they are cheaper to buy online under their generic name (Sorry I can't remember what that was) Anybody know of any good wake-up pills! That's what I need!:snooze:

waveydavey
23-12-2012, 13:05
I think I paid about 8 euros for them,they are strong so don't don't miss xmas if you take too many.I take a half a pill whenever I need it.

Suej
23-12-2012, 13:16
I think I paid about 8 euros for them,they are strong so don't don't miss xmas if you take too many.I take a half a pill whenever I need it.

Here is a snippet of an old post! much cheaper if you buy online! but of course this depends on how often you need them!
My friend in the UK has found that she can buy the exact equivalent 190 tabs for £8.49 on Amazon. they are called Doxylamine Succinate. same ingredients and same mg!

languagefan
23-12-2012, 13:26
You can buy melatonin supplements online. It is a natural way of using normally body mechanisms to induce sleep. you can buy it OTC in many countries. I dont know about Spain.

blueeyes
23-12-2012, 18:06
What you NEED Suej is some REDBULL HEHE!!!:wow: