PDA

View Full Version : Photography Is the Mayan prophecy true?

candy2411
21-12-2012, 12:11
Well it's now 11.11am in the UK and guess what...we're all still here!!

Merry Christmas everyone !!:christmascheer:

TOTO 99
21-12-2012, 12:20

Maybe it's just you left.....and me obviously seeing as I'm typing this....

I don't feel any different anyway...Have fun.

garlicbread
21-12-2012, 13:11
It would appear that the Mayans were definitely Liverpool and/or Leeds United fans.... Making bold, ridiculous predictions, living off ancient history, lo;)st among modern civilisation;)

Malteser Monkey
21-12-2012, 14:04
I still appear to be here - or is sommeone playing mind games :D

candy2411
21-12-2012, 14:09
It would appear that the Mayans were definitely Liverpool and/or Leeds United fans.... Making bold, ridiculous predictions, living off ancient history, lo;)st among modern civilisation;)

Yeah right! YNWA!!:football:

KirstyJay
21-12-2012, 15:34

I'm not. :)

garlicbread
21-12-2012, 20:40
Yeah right! YNWA!!:football:

End of the world update from Liverpool.

Plagues of dishevelled, pale skinned, incoherent degenerates roaming the streets. Hygiene is a problem and people have taken to living in squalid conditions.

But if I see anything unusual I'll let you know.;););)

Sal
21-12-2012, 20:42

No surprise there then! Merry Christmas guys! :cheers2:

cainaries
21-12-2012, 20:43
Beautiful day in Paradise ... hope it's not the last one. Just opened a bottle of vino to celebrate still being able to open bottles of vino.

marbro8
21-12-2012, 20:51
mock as you may but it will happen some day:( oh well until it does whahayyyy lets all get wasted:christmascheer::christmascheer:

warbey
21-12-2012, 20:53
mock as you may but it will happen some day:( oh well until it does whahayyyy lets all get wasted:christmascheer::christmascheer:

Sounds like a good Idea.

candy2411
21-12-2012, 21:35
End of the world update from Liverpool.

Plagues of dishevelled, pale skinned, incoherent degenerates roaming the streets. Hygiene is a problem and people have taken to living in squalid conditions.

But if I see anything unusual I'll let you know.;););)

Ha,ha ...you've obviously not been to Liverpool in a while!

I spent last Tuesday there and had the most wonderful day, friendliest people in the country, wonderful shopping at prices you would not believe, Christmas market with foods from all over the world ( Spanish stalls with patatas bravas, chorizo, paella etc )

A lovely bright sunny day, the only downside being once it got to 9pm, it turned into a real pea soup of a fog and journey home was frightful!

A highlight of the day was seeing Phil Thompson ex Liverpool and currently Sky sports , shopping in Liverpool One with wife and kids and looking even more exhausted than me!:laugh:

poker
24-12-2012, 08:53
Yes I survived .

marbro8
24-12-2012, 11:14
Ha,ha ...you've obviously not been to Liverpool in a while!

I spent last Tuesday there and had the most wonderful day, friendliest people in the country, wonderful shopping at prices you would not believe, Christmas market with foods from all over the world ( Spanish stalls with patatas bravas, chorizo, paella etc )

A lovely bright sunny day, the only downside being once it got to 9pm, it turned into a real pea soup of a fog and journey home was frightful!

A highlight of the day was seeing Phil Thompson ex Liverpool and currently Sky sports , shopping in Liverpool One with wife and kids and looking even more exhausted than me!:laugh:poor candy your satnav played up and you ended up in brigadoon:D the only real bit was the pea souper in toxteth on the way back:crylaughing:;)

candy2411
24-12-2012, 11:53
nah don't have a satnav marbro, don't need one, only driving I do outside local area is to either Manchester or Liverpool airports and I reckon the number of times I drive there my car could find its own way!!:laugh:

marbro8
24-12-2012, 12:01
nah don't have a satnav marbro, don't need one, only driving I do outside local area is to either Manchester or Liverpool airports and I reckon the number of times I drive there my car could find its own way!!:laugh: i am utterly useless at remembering routs i get the satvav out to go to bed:lol:

candy2411
24-12-2012, 12:51
i am utterly useless at remembering routs i get the satvav out to go to bed:lol:

crikey, just how big is your house!!:lol:

totally off topic! never mind its Christmas! Have a good one!:christmascheer:

TOTO 99
24-12-2012, 13:12
I must admit, sat nav's are fantastic.

Got the OH one for Christmas so with a bit of luck she'll be able to find the oven...:laugh:

Merry Crimble..:tiphat:

candy2411
24-12-2012, 17:59
I must admit, sat nav's are fantastic.

Got the OH one for Christmas so with a bit of luck she'll be able to find the oven...:laugh:

Merry Crimble..:tiphat:

Hope your OH doesn't read that toto! or you may find your Christmas dinner in the dog ( or cat):lol::christmascheer:

marbro8
24-12-2012, 20:30
crikey, just how big is your house!!:lol:

totally off topic! never mind its Christmas! Have a good one!:christmascheer: believe it or not it used to be two semi's in 1997 but we brought the one next door and just knocked it into one house:lol: still not massive though cus they where only 2 bed cottages to start with;) anyway to get on topic again i wonder how stupid these people feel now that the prophesy has been disproved??? and low and behold they have come up with another date for the end of the worldrolleyes2: no doubt they will be right some day but i don't think i will be here to see it;)