PDA

View Full Version : Where is Banca March in Los Cristianos?

duncan-6
21-12-2012, 21:17
Hi everybody, Can anybody tell me where Banca March is in Los cristianos please, we were in tenerife 2 weeks ago and couldn't find it, looked on avenida suecia but no luck.

Margaretta
21-12-2012, 21:30
There's one in the Valdes Centre opposite the bus station but I'm not sure if that's the only one in Los Cristianos.

tfs_longlets
21-12-2012, 22:12
The Banca March in Avenida de Suecia has been closed for ages. There is one in the Valdez centre, as mentioned by Margaretta.

TOTO 99
21-12-2012, 22:21
Hi everybody, Can anybody tell me where Banca March is in Los cristianos please, we were in tenerife 2 weeks ago and couldn't find it, looked on avenida suecia but no luck.

The Valdez one is still running but now as you're home you can use the one next to Betfred in Stockton Heath..:laugh:

Just kidding.....nice to see a fellow Warringtonian on here..:tiphat:

duncan-6
21-12-2012, 23:19
The Valdez one is still running but now as you're home you can use the one next to Betfred in Stockton Heath..:laugh:

Just kidding.....nice to see a fellow Warringtonian on here..:tiphat:
Cheers Toto,Were in Sankey, just got back last week after 6 weeks in L/C, back in march.

Wolfeman
22-12-2012, 08:09
Hola all, Valdez Centre is that the interior shops behind where the old one was?

It is nice to see people from Warrington my late mam was a resident in old Scott Street her side torn down have relatives in Orford and if I was ever to settle perm in Uk it would have to be within ten mile of there at the moment I am in Norfolk yes lovely but if your not from the village your a immigrant lol anyways I digress I was with Banca March for 9 years I went home due to health but in 2 weeks back for ............if your account has been closed do you think they can see you were a previous customer with good credit or am I right in thinking its a up hill start again.

TOTO 99
22-12-2012, 08:48
Hola all, Valdez Centre is that the interior shops behind where the old one was?

It is nice to see people from Warrington my late mam was a resident in old Scott Street her side torn down have relatives in Orford and if I was ever to settle perm in Uk it would have to be within ten mile of there at the moment I am in Norfolk yes lovely but if your not from the village your a immigrant lol anyways I digress I was with Banca March for 9 years I went home due to health but in 2 weeks back for ............if your account has been closed do you think they can see you were a previous customer with good credit or am I right in thinking its a up hill start again.

Lol..we need our own Warrington thread..

The Valdes is opposite the Los Cris bus station. As for the bank account, I'd assume if the account closed then you'd have to start again with them but if your history is good it shouldn't take long to get back to normal.

Ah, Scott St..I know it well..The Albion is still going if you ever want to call back...and The Rodney, The Wheatsheaf, The Hawthorne, The Red Lion & The Irish Club.....not bad for this day & age..

Wolfeman
22-12-2012, 09:19
The Albion I can remember I am 57 now so long times back running up to the back hatch and asking for a bottle brown ale for me mam and nana the old man and grams were in there either playing dominoes or darts. Did you ever hear of the Buckleys my Uncle was a rum un and he loved the Irish Club Buckley is mams family name.

Suej
22-12-2012, 12:09
There's one in the Valdes Centre opposite the bus station but I'm not sure if that's the only one in Los Cristianos.

Yes Margretta the only Banca March in Los Cris is the one next to the Valdes Centre! :)

honda
22-12-2012, 21:42
Another Banca March is over the road from Cris Abora, just heading into Las Americas.