PDA

View Full Version : Why you should join the Tenerife Forum

marbro8
21-12-2012, 23:04
well it's been a few years now and i didn't know what i was letting myself in for when i joined this forum a few years ago :lol:but all in all i am glad that i joined, i have met some lovely people (and some indifferent):lol: and all i wanted was a bit of info, but i got so much more, it is part of my life now and i can't go very long without my fix, so thank you for all your info all your help and all your friendship,and to all you visitors looking in, take the plunge and join because this forum community is not only helpful but a great place to chat;) anyway what do other forum members get out of it and more importantly what would you do if it suddenly disappeared eek2:

Ecky Thump
21-12-2012, 23:17
well it's been a few years now and i didn't know what i was letting myself in for when i joined this forum a few years ago :lol:but all in all i am glad that i joined, i have met some lovely people (and some indifferent):lol: and all i wanted was a bit of info, but i got so much more, it is part of my life now and i can't go very long without my fix, so thank you for all your info all your help and all your friendship,and to all you visitors looking in, take the plunge and join because this forum community is not only helpful but a great place to chat;) anyway what do other forum members get out of it and more importantly what would you do if it suddenly disappeared eek2:

I know this could be seen as a drastic measure, but I would have to consider talking to the wife!:hide:

marbro8
21-12-2012, 23:19
I know this could be seen as a drastic measure, but I would have to consider talking to the wife!:hide: i have spoken to her and you should consider yourself very lucky;)

melm
21-12-2012, 23:24
:hello:feel a bit like you marbro....enjoy this forum so much and recently became a "Tenerifian". did not realise i was such a blether.
:lol: members like you ecky thump make me laugh:bowdown:

keep up the good work all you informative folks.:hello:

Ecky Thump
21-12-2012, 23:26
i have spoken to her and you should consider yourself very lucky;)

That would be the time you spoke to her last October in the Dragon bar, I forgot to thank you for that, as I was at a loss on what to say to her!:devil2:

marbro8
21-12-2012, 23:30
That would be the time you spoke to her last October in the Dragon bar, I forgot to thank you for that, as I was at a loss on what to say to her!:devil2:i can just imagine her hitting you over the head with a frying pan right at this moment:lol:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:hello:feel a bit like you marbro....enjoy this forum so much and recently became a "Tenerifian". did not realise i was such a blether.
:lol: members like you ecky thump make me laugh:bowdown:

keep up the good work all you informative folks.:hello:cheers mate;)

blondie
22-12-2012, 17:21
i can just imagine her hitting you over the head with a frying pan right at this moment:lol:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

cheers mate;)

Could not agree more, love the forum too, not only informative and funny sometimes but the people on it restore my faith in human nature with their compassion and generosity to strangers in their time of need. You know who you are and you will all be repayed in some way for your kindness. May I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy , happy Guid New Year tae wan an aw!!!

Suej
22-12-2012, 17:36
We all have our moments especially if we feel strongly about certain issues! but I think there is a great bunch of people on here and as Blondie says when needs be help is always available from so many members! Happy posting for 2013!!!:cheers2:

Fivepence
22-12-2012, 17:38
i have spoken to her and you should consider yourself very lucky;)

Of course you would have to sign off with lots of these..........:flatcap::feret::feret::flatcap::wh istle:

lesbroz
22-12-2012, 17:55
Gathered some great information from this Forum. Made and met some good friends on here. Think I would miss the forum most (if it disappeared) whilst in the UK.

Thank you fellow forum members. Hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a healthy new year.

cainaries
22-12-2012, 18:24
What a lovely thread to end the year on....especially as we are all still here on 22nd December. Thanks to everyone who writes on here (well, okay there are about 2 I could do without). I know I would miss the Forum if it went on holiday. Just logging on and seeing a quirky comment can cheer me up. Let's all raise our glasses to us ... there's none like us.

warbey
22-12-2012, 19:24
. Its nice to look back sometimes and count Our Blessings. This Forum is One I will always treasure.

I like to think each genuine Member has a feel for the Island, and We can share Our thoughts, hopes, and aspirations with each other

in so many ways.

So marbro8 I cannot imagine life without the Forum, especially when it went PPFFfftttt a few years ago.

My only regret is that Some have left because of the actions of (a few) Others, and I miss Them still.

so to One and All, have Yourselves a Good Christmas/ Natavidad.