PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Apartment wanted in Los Cristianos from 4th to 8th January 2013

The lloyd's
23-12-2012, 14:09
Hi can anybody help. I am wanting a place to stay from 4th jan to 8th jan in Los cristianos. I have searched for apartments/hotels but due to there being 6 of us (2 adults 4 kids)I am finding it really difficult, if anyone has an apartment for these days or anyone can recommend any letting agents I would be very grateful.

The lloyd's
23-12-2012, 14:31
Hi I am wanting an apartment from 4th jan to 8th jan in Los cristianos, there's 2 adults and 4 kids(2 of them only 1 and 2 years) I would be grateful if anyone can help me out.

CAROL R
23-12-2012, 17:44
The problem you will have is that most letting agents do minimum 7 nights rental and it is also 12th night ie Kings Day so the resort is full, there is availability in the Princess Dacil Hotel for a family room but that is about it

The lloyd's
23-12-2012, 23:40
The problem you will have is that most letting agents do minimum 7 nights rental and it is also 12th night ie Kings Day so the resort is full, there is availability in the Princess Dacil Hotel for a family room but that is about it

Yes I know carol we booked in to an apartment for week before but we got to be out by 4th as someone else coming in and due to flight prices I booked cheapest ones thinking I would get some where easy as I always have before but not at this time of year :-/