PDA

View Full Version : Cycling I'm looking to buy a bicycle in Tenerife

Agnese
26-12-2012, 11:12
Hello everybody!

Looking for some second-hand bicycle for reasonable price, maybe somebody is willing to sell? :) In Los Cristianos, Las Americas or Costa Adeje.

Thank You!

itaa
26-12-2012, 16:36
you could just buy one for like 100euros in supermarket, Had tried to buy used bicycle like that before in tenerife and no one really sells them for peanuts, would spend the extra 20-30euro to get a new one and avoid the hasle

Tom & Sharon
26-12-2012, 23:30
Hello everybody!

Looking for some second-hand bicycle for reasonable price, maybe somebody is willing to sell? :) In Los Cristianos, Las Americas or Costa Adeje.

Thank You!

Gents, Ladies or childs would be helpful??

Agnese
26-12-2012, 23:34
you could just buy one for like 100euros in supermarket, Had tried to buy used bicycle like that before in tenerife and no one really sells them for peanuts, would spend the extra 20-30euro to get a new one and avoid the hasle

Was living before in Tenerife as well and when we left, sold my bicycle in here, so still have a hope that someone is in the same situation and wants to sell :) Anyway, thank You for advice and if I could ask You, maybe You know some bicycle shops in that area?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Gents, Ladies or childs would be helpful??

In the begining for my husband, so mens. Do You have some offers? :) After 2 months will need a ladies and 2-year old child as well..

kiwiphil
27-12-2012, 01:57
Better to get a second hand bike that was worth 500 new than one of the crappy ones that are 150 new. They really are rubbish.

bonitatime
27-12-2012, 09:59
In the south there was one in El Camison in PDLA not sure if its still there

imablue
27-12-2012, 11:08
Have a look at this place its in PDLA opposite the Police Station also theres a shop in El Medano ....
http://www.bikepointtenerife.com/shop/used-bikes