PDA

View Full Version : How much is car parking at Tenerife north airport?

ali marshall
22-06-2011, 12:13
Hi,can anyone tell me how much is it to park my car at the north airport.Parked there couple of years ago for a few days and i remeber it was expensive.

We are going away for 12 days this time and would be nice to know how much it is going to be to park in advance.

Also is there such a thing as park and ride near the airport?? They seem so much cheaper in the uk rather than parking at the actual airport.Thanks in advance.:)

TenerifeTeddy
22-06-2011, 12:41
Hi,can anyone tell me how much is it to park my car at the north airport.Parked there couple of years ago for a few days and i remeber it was expensive.

We are going away for 12 days this time and would be nice to know how much it is going to be to park in advance.

Also is there such a thing as park and ride near the airport?? They seem so much cheaper in the uk rather than parking at the actual airport.Thanks in advance.:)

Ive just copied this from essentialtravel.co.uk

The three-level car park is located opposite the terminal building. There is space for 911 cars. Rates are €0.96 per hour, with a 24-hour rate of €6.96.

Read more: Tenerife North (Los Rodeos) Airport (TFN)

That may be slightly out of date, We left our car there in April when we went to Menorca, and I think it was about €8.50 per day.

Tojack
22-06-2011, 13:22
Bit out of date like you say TT.10.60 First 4 days 8.50 after day 4

Aena.es translate page option top right if needed.

ali marshall
22-06-2011, 13:47
Yes ive just finally found that,ouch thats gonna cost a bit for 12 days then.May look into getting the bus.Is there a direct bus to the airport lol

http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Tenerife-Norte/en/Page/1051252907698//Parking.html

link incase any one else wants to view information

Tojack
22-06-2011, 13:54
Thanks Ali don't know how to put a link up.

Faraway
22-06-2011, 14:27
When are you going, as I've just booked a taxi for 55.00 euros (one way!) Would be great if we could join forces....

ali marshall
22-06-2011, 16:36
Theres 5 of us faraway so proberbly need a minin bus for more people lol