PDA

View Full Version : Changing Spanish to English on a new PC without having to pay for an upgrade

doingok
27-12-2012, 21:08
Hi guys just bought a new PC tower and of course it was in Spanish and would have to pay for an upgrade to change it into English but found this and it works a treat.
So if this helps just one person then great and if you know about this then should of shared.

You will get the software here and everything you need to do this easily. http://www.froggie.sk/download.html

Watch here to show you how its done.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeD9d-47IQI

timmylish
28-12-2012, 04:23
Each and every copy of Windows is pressed in English (USA) with individual languages being written on top for ease of use so Vistalizator just swipes the language and you,re left with English. Its amazing the number of people who still don,t believe tat this is possible 'cause the guy in MediaMarkt told you it needs to come in for some expert treatment to remove Spanish! Crap is crap!

doingok
28-12-2012, 18:26
sorry but you are wrong timmylish look here (http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/how-to-change-system-language-of-windows-7-home/d58fb37b-cb02-41c8-986f-22582fd35a12)
Or google "how to change spanish to english in windows 7 home premium"

you will need to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate for this capability. Only Windows 7 Ultimate includes Multilingual User Interface (Language Pack) support. You can then install the English Language Pack from under Regional and Language settings in Control Panel. Vistalizator adds the English language look that my links in the first post,and i didn't buy it in MediaMarkt that's the Third time you have jumped in with the wrong info. Please do your home work before you jump in.

I never comment on anything i know nothing about and only post if i can save someone some money or USEFUL info.

I have stayed around the world and never known an English community hell bent in giving wrong info or over charging each other,or charging for services which can be done by the individual who needs it with a little help but instead gives them the wrong info to maker it harder for them or saying how hard it is to do when its not at all, and then charges them. RANT OVER :bootyshake:

Harmonicaman
29-12-2012, 16:15
...tetchy...:hello:

doingok
29-12-2012, 21:02
had a **** night and timmylish comment pushed me over the edge as i have only do 3 posts and each time he has jumped in with the wrong info and hasn't a clue what he is talking about on my 3 post's so off i want lol:cheeky:

timmylish
30-12-2012, 00:18
Well sorry to tell you guys, you are wrong!
Although on my principal computer I have win 7 Ultimate both of out other lap-tops are just Home Premium and I changed them to English using Vistalizator. Several clients of mine have similarly changed and in fact one of the members on here, who is a well known businessman mentioned to me the problems he was having with MediaMarkt and I went to his offices and he changed his machine over to Englisg!
If you take the time to go thru' the Vistalizator system and read it carefully you will find out that I am correct. As to your absurd comments regarding your threads the one which I recall concerning tyres many other members contributed in the same opinion as to mine so I think that this means for anyone engaging in YOUR threads your consent must be obtained in advance. Hardly the ethos of a Forum such as this.