PDA

View Full Version : Other Kite Surfing in El Médano

shikada23
22-06-2011, 12:27
I would love to start taking lessons in kite surfing really soon. I'm aware that the courses here are normally split into 3 parts, each 3 hours long starting on the beach with theory then moving onto practical practice in the water.

I was meant to have a bunch of friends come over in July to do these courses but they all pulled out and are no longer coming over. I live in Los Cristianos at the moment so if you or anyone you know would like to start taking kite surfing lessons in El Médano, I would love to hear from you!

Later!
Mark, 24

stringfellas
28-06-2011, 23:17
I was thinking of having lessons but was a bit off by the cost even the residents for 2 people it works out at 30 euros a hour and thats 2 people sharing 1 board.

9PLUS
29-06-2011, 07:50
Thats a good price if you're using their equipment

shikada23
03-07-2011, 13:27
Well I'm still interested in kitesurfing as I can totally see myself rippin' it up out there, but after a lot of though I've decided that the logistics are not right for me to start now. I'll only be able to fork out for the lessons then by the time I get the hang of it I'll be jetting off back to London.

Thanks though guys. I've decided instead to pack my remaining days here with all sorts of short adrenaline activities instead. I'll be looking for suggestions to add to my list now :)

KirstyJay
16-08-2011, 09:39
Keep an eye on this thread : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?7474-The-International-Kiteboarding-Masters-Cup-comes-to-El-Medano-Tenerife :)

9PLUS
16-08-2011, 09:50
Just get a surfboard

KirstyJay
16-08-2011, 18:28
Just get a surfboard

And a kite ;)