PDA

View Full Version : Other Are any of these 3 companies open in Las Chafiras on New Years Day?

Tickey
31-12-2012, 19:23
I am looking for directions and contact numbers for the three following companies in Las Chafiras, also if anyone knows if they will be open tomorrow?

Glasscar (near rentacar wherever that is)

Tinerfena Parabrisas

Cristalbox

Thanks in advance

9PLUS
31-12-2012, 19:27
Cristalbox fantastic but cant vouch for the others

Cristalbox Tenerife (http://www.guiasamarillas.es/empresa/6057477_cristalbox-tenerife.html)

casabonny
31-12-2012, 19:30
None of these will be open tommorrow but Tenerife Parabrisas is by far the best and the longest established here in the south. If its an insurance claim then it's best to ring first as they don't all deal with all the companies . Even if you are paying its best to check that they have the windscreen or window that you want/need .
Tenerife Parabrisas is on the main road near Biombo and the fire station, Cristal box is on the other side of the motorway at the back of Rocasa . The other one I think is in Las Chafiras near the ITV station but if its the one I am thinking of they haven't been there long

Tickey
31-12-2012, 19:51
Thanks so much for the info, any other links and phone numbers would be much appreciated :D

glostergirl
31-12-2012, 23:55
TEnerife Parabrisas very good had couple of car windows done there through insurance, very friendly, good job done would recommend.