PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Room or flat share etc wanted in Los Cristianos or South Tenerife

Craig007
02-01-2013, 11:54
I am coming to Tenerife mid to end of february 2013 looking for a clean room or to share an apartment etc for up to 6 months ) and be quite location please (not into noisy neighbors, dog barking and so on):)

I prefer I think Los Cristianos I have been there a few times ten years ago.... (However, I maybe open to other south locations etc)

MUST though have the internet (absolute must!) as I do a lot of my business work/skype calls and need this.

I would pay up to 250 euro a month with all bills included. As on a bit of a budget (due to some unforseen Business and property crash I had in the USA recently- ouch!) While I quickly get back on my feet and so forth:laugh:

I am a 48 yr guy, very respectful, friendly, fun and very easy to live with. I don't smoke or drink.

I am new to the forum, and very happy to be soon a part of the community living in Tenerife I love its climate and ideal location in that I can pop back to Uk where I am originally from within a short time to have client meeting once a month for a few days and quickly fly back.

I wanted to get the ball rolling NOW to start seeing what comes up and would love to hear from anyone...

Please kindly PM if you have something.
(no time wasters, please)

thank you

and I wish a wonderful 2013 ahead for you
Craig.