PDA

View Full Version : Rugby Is there any place to play rugby in the South of Tenerife?

Javi
04-01-2013, 18:05
Hello everyone,

Is there any rugby club or similar in the South of Tenerife? My son has some sort of interest in this sport and I'd like to let him to have a look and play a little bit.

Thanks in advance.

Javi.

casabonny
04-01-2013, 18:36
There is a men's rugby team that play here but not children's. How old is your son?I can ask for details from my friend if he is old enough to be considered in this team. my friends son is 14 but has been playing rugby since he was seven so he's quite good.

Javi
04-01-2013, 19:05
There is a men's rugby team that play here but not children's. How old is your son?I can ask for details from my friend if he is old enough to be considered in this team. my friends son is 14 but has been playing rugby since he was seven so he's quite good.

My son is too young, 4,5 years of age. I was thinking in a rugby school or the like. Anyway, I regard it would be good for him going there and have a look. Where and when do they play?

casabonny
04-01-2013, 22:12
I will find out for you and send your pm, it won't be until after the weekend probably

Javi
05-01-2013, 09:54
Hi casabonny,

Thank you very much for your help.