PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best place to buy nicotine lozengers in Tenerife?

chelseamassive
06-01-2013, 11:22
I'm trying to quit the ciggies,anyone know the cheapest place to find them? they cost me 11 pounds in the uk for 96 lozengers but the chemist on los cristianos beach is charging 35 euros for the same amount.

chifleta
06-01-2013, 11:44
Sounds disgusting lol go cold turkey, it's easy once you convince yourself that you are going to do it, and you're not feeding the addiction anymore.... think positive... when you say to yourself "ohhhh woe is me, i cant do it without nicorette, patches, e-fag etc etc" then you've already failed.... imho :-) .... good luck..

honda
06-01-2013, 11:46
Have a look on ebay,

chelseamassive
06-01-2013, 11:49
Its easy for some and less easy for others,im not asking for suggestions how to quit chifleta,thats not my question!

chifleta
06-01-2013, 12:01
Well hush my mouth :raspberry2:

the 2 swaddies
06-01-2013, 12:22
Its easy for some and less easy for others,im not asking for suggestions how to quit chifleta,thats not my question!
hi quit smoking i quit 5 years ago it is hard but i went cold turkey no help at all i smoked for 40 yrs
i weaned my self of the fags by saying i stink my house stinks when i had a fag my partner and kids used to complain of the smoke and the smell
also my health . i had a chest infection really bad and i started that i could not walk up the hill anymore without stopping and gasping for breath it took me 2yrs after i stopped smoking to go to the doctor after i had stopped i thought i had cancer . went for tests but was told that i had COPD this can not be cured its a horrible codition
and i have friends die of this
they way i weaned my self off was werthers orinagals sweets and satumas oranges . and kept my self busy i cleaned the house top to bottom to get rid of the stinking weed . and washed all my clothes that i owned .
i have still a packet of fags with 2 in poly bag threw away the lighter
hope this may help you but be positive on quiting its not easy good luck to you

chifleta
06-01-2013, 12:24
hi quit smoking i quit 5 years ago it is hard but i went cold turkey no help at all i smoked for 40 yrs
i weaned my self of the fags by saying i stink my house stinks when i had a fag my partner and kids used to complain of the smoke and the smell
also my health . i had a chest infection really bad and i started that i could not walk up the hill anymore without stopping and gasping for breath it took me 2yrs after i stopped smoking to go to the doctor after i had stopped i thought i had cancer . went for tests but was told that i had COPD this can not be cured its a horrible codition
and i have friends die of this
they way i weaned my self off was werthers orinagals sweets and satumas oranges . and kept my self busy i cleaned the house top to bottom to get rid of the stinking weed . and washed all my clothes that i owned .
i have still a packet of fags with 2 in poly bag threw away the lighter
hope this may help you but be positive on quiting its not easy good luck to you
:D are you looking to be told off too? hehehe

Suej
06-01-2013, 12:41
I'm trying to quit the ciggies,anyone know the cheapest place to find them? they cost me 11 pounds in the uk for 96 lozengers but the chemist on los cristianos beach is charging 35 euros for the same amount.

Good luck! Oh but if we were all perfect and positive about losing weight, giving up smoking, drinking etc...Better to have tried and failed than not tried at all in my book! I'm giving e-cigs a go!:wink2:

honda
06-01-2013, 13:00
Good luck! Oh but if we were all perfect and positive about losing weight, giving up smoking, drinking etc...Better to have tried and failed than not tried at all in my book! I'm giving e-cigs a go!:wink2:

Old tv advertisement - don't quit trying to quit. If a moment of weakness you are tempted and have a single ciggie, don't cave in. You will feel mad with yourself but just carry on quitting. :goodluck:

Suej
06-01-2013, 13:05
Old tv advertisement - don't quit trying to quit. If a moment of weakness you are tempted and have a single ciggie, don't cave in. You will feel mad with yourself but just carry on quitting. :goodluck:

Thanks honda! don't remember that! but it's inspired me! :thanx: