PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Asesoría or gestoría fiscal and laboral needed in south west Tenerife

KirstyJay
09-01-2013, 01:39
Can anyone recommend a gestor or asesoría that deals with both fiscal and laboral work? I need someone on the west coast if possible and it isn't important that they speak English, as I speak enough Spanish.

I need to sort out a couple of contracts as well as my normal tax requirements and would prefer it was all done under one roof.

Suzanne
09-01-2013, 18:56
Contact Marcus Cabrera in Los Cristianos, he deals in all and is very good.

Goldenmaniac
09-01-2013, 19:20
Gorrin in San Juan or Gabino Ramos in Playa Arena had dealings with both.

KirstyJay
10-01-2013, 13:41
Contact Marcus Cabrera in Los Cristianos, he deals in all and is very good.
Thanks for the recommendation, but I did say on the west coast on my original post. I don't want to have to travel all the way to Los Cristianos every time I need to get something done! :)

Gorrin in San Juan or Gabino Ramos in Playa Arena had dealings with both.

Thanks GM. Whereabouts are they both? I've just googled Gorrín and got nothing. I've found Gabino Ramos' webpage. I'll drop them an email :)

Do you have any idea of their ball-park fees for setting up contracts? PM me if you don't want to post it on the open forum.

bonitatime
10-01-2013, 14:27
What I would say about Marcos Cabrera And Mari who does the work side of Things but separately is most Things are done by email. I seldom have to go but I didnt comment as you said west coast

Goldenmaniac
10-01-2013, 16:00
Sorry hun my typo should be Morin (I'm obsessed with our Stgo Mayor ...not :) ) is on the sea front promenade in San Juan see here http://www.paginasamarillas.es/fichas/ig/juan-morin-s-l-_010113108_000000001.html
They both have different schemes depending on volume, number of employees and whether they take care of everything for a fixed fee or not so it's best to get tailored quotes from them I would say. If you were going to do things by email then I would use one of the cost cutter ones online from the peninsula that does everything on line, there are many these guys for example start at 6 euros per employee - it wouldn't suit some on the forum because of the level of Spanish needed but you would be fine http://www.onlineasesoria.com/