PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend a good couples or relationship counsellor in south Tenerife?

bezsimon
09-01-2013, 07:54
Hi All,

I live in the south of Tenerife and wondered if anyone could recommend me a good couples/relationship counsellor. Ideally it would be someone who spoke Spanish and English, but I would be interested in an English only or Spanish only speaker.

Many thanks

Bezsimon

9PLUS
09-01-2013, 10:34
The best relationship counseling in self counseling.

Go away for the weekend, no mobiles, order room service and have plenty of sex.

You'll work it out

I'm not joking

blueeyes
09-01-2013, 11:02
Hi Bezsimon, 9plus has got a point but i suppose it depends on what has gone wrong, is it fixable or not can you permiss actions or not etc... but before going to a councellor you should try and have a heart to heart away from any distraction as has been said and lay down the gauntlet to find out what you both really want. If you really love each other i am sure you will find a way to work at it. Hope you find a good counsellor if you really need one. all the best!!! but sometimes relationships are a bit like this:wall:

Medman
09-01-2013, 11:29

You'll work it out

I'm not joking

Sounds worth falling out for .... :D ...... *puts name down*

9PLUS
09-01-2013, 16:22
Of course it could be something completely different but that could solve a lot of.......

Fivepence
09-01-2013, 16:28
If a married couple don't fall out or disagree from time to time, it is because one or both of them are dead................:whistle:

blueeyes
10-01-2013, 22:07
it takes two people to either make or break a relationship, it takes a lot of perseverance and communication i would say personally for any relationship to work!!!!!!:fryingpan: lol

blackzed
22-01-2013, 15:05
Contact bandbcounseling@hotmail.com
Trained qualified counselors living here in Tenerife

Malteser Monkey
22-01-2013, 17:45
If a married couple don't fall out or disagree from time to time, it is because one or both of them are dead................:whistle:

So true - if we all thought the same life would be very boring..... now shut up and get back in the kitchen and I want to hear a "yes dear":cheeky:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

the latter works for me .....dear x

9PLUS
22-01-2013, 18:18

Yeah but i was referring to with someone else so it differs from yourself.

cheers

Fivepence
22-01-2013, 18:22
So true - if we all thought the same life would be very boring..... now shut up and get back in the kitchen and I want to hear a "yes dear":cheeky:

Yes dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:agree::rolley es::eek:

TOTO 99
22-01-2013, 18:32

cheers

It's a kind offer mate, but I'm already fixed up...:laugh:

Suej
22-01-2013, 19:09

You'll work it out

I'm not joking

Blimey! Amazing what you can order from Room Service!:wink2:

Seriously to the OP! I hope you can work it out!

warbey
22-01-2013, 21:13
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;256179]So true - if we all thought the same life would be very boring..... now shut up and get back in the kitchen and I want to hear a "yes dear":cheeky:

Oh Dear.........................These Youngsters...:wave::wave:

Sorry, I dont know of any Counsellors..

kingbaker
22-01-2013, 22:50
There was one who was member of the old TF can't remember the name.

TOTO 99
23-01-2013, 09:19

Could you be a bit more vague KB?.......:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
23-01-2013, 11:00

cheers

someone else ...............anyone else?

Blimey! Amazing what you can order from Room Service!:wink2:

Seriously to the OP! I hope you can work it out!

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

I missed that one :c2:

Jimansdi ?:whistle::crazy:

kingbaker
23-01-2013, 13:17
Could you be a bit more vague KB?.......:laugh:

tWas meant to stimulate the thoughts of members (with a brain), so sorry for disturbing you!! .:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
23-01-2013, 13:18
tWas meant to stimulate thoughts of members (with a brain), so sorry for disturbingt you.:whistle:

Well it did and then I remembered and posted his name above - only just remembered him tho:wink2:

kingbaker
23-01-2013, 14:03
Well it did and then I remembered and posted his name above - only just remembered him tho:wink2:

Did he leave the Island..........I'm not sure? I thought that there were a few, but can't remember.:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
24-01-2013, 10:55
Did he leave the Island..........I'm not sure? I thought that there were a few, but can't remember.:tiphat:

No just the forum :D

Fivepence
24-01-2013, 11:17
No just the forum :D

Perhaps he couldn't find a good Forum Counsellor to help him. :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
24-01-2013, 11:35
Perhaps he couldn't find a good Forum Counsellor to help him. :whistle:

:crazy:

He's well beyond help :wink2:

Tracy1965
19-01-2014, 21:36
Hi - I am a fully qualified Counsellor and Cognitive Behaviour Therapist living in Los Cristianos and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, which means I adhere to their ethical guidelines for safe practice. I am English speaking only. I have experience in couples counselling - if you would like to visit my website www.tracyfostercounsellingservices.com you will see more about how I may be able to help you and you can send me a private email from that site and we can discuss further. Kind regards. Tracy Foster

Lissalyon
09-03-2014, 00:39
This thread appears Tobe a year old, so they are either sorted or split up.

When I worked as a counsellor for Relate many moons ago we used to get couples to talk about why they fell in love with their OH. The plan was to try toget some of that initial behaviour back.

Another useful exercise was for one half of the couple to talk for a couple of minutes while the other listened without interrupting. This wasn't done in an accusatory way.

People had to start their sentences off by using I. I feel upset when you come home late and do t tell me you are going Tobe late etc

After two minutes , then swap places.

It's amazing how effective something like this can be.

It's all about communication and enough love in the relationship to make those (little) changes for the happiness of the other partner.

Any unrealistic demands need Tobe be looked into.