PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Hiperdino in Las Chafiras - what a shambles!

blueeyes
09-01-2013, 11:27
Has anyone anything to say about Hiperdino in Las Chafiras, I went shopping with my husband as we haven't been there for a while and was totally shocked at the state of the place it has not changed since last year it was a fiasco last time and it hasn't changed in over a year. Firstly there is a man who stands outside , i know he is trying to make a living before some do goody starts but it is intimidating (i find anyway as he asks if he can take your trolley for the euro) next when you start to shop you see that lots of the shelves are empty and the prices are non-existent on lots of products.. WTF... also hardly any staff to help you... flies on fish and on the carving area for the fish, it just looked so unhygienic. When we got to the check- out i realised my hand was covered in oil after lifting my vinegar and fish in oil container it was leaking. The checkout assistant was going to put it in bag instead of taking it from me. I explained as best i could and she said to take it back to the shelf where it came from and to get another. I could not believe it also i then had to ask for a piece of towel for my oily fingers..

you think after seeing the state my hands were in they would automatically have given me a piece...

The chicken we bought i found out last night was not fresh so i am surprised that i am conscious and writing this post.. lol
:grrrr:

mike in chayofa
09-01-2013, 11:38
... but you can always get a bargain!!!

Last week they had a shelf ticket announcing a special offer on Coca Cola 2 litre bottles ... reduced from 1.49€ to 1.53€ :whistle:

chifleta
09-01-2013, 16:05
You've just reminded me why I haven't shopped in Hiperdino for probably at least 4 years....... phew, that saved me a wasted journey :D

essexeddie
09-01-2013, 17:51
Same thing as regards 'helpfull guys' at CC Abora LC in the car park at the front, Two guys organising the car park. We just ignor them but you do wonder if you'll get a dent when you return. Police should clamp down on this.