PDA

View Full Version : Health Are there any gyms in south Tenerife that open early in the morning?

evsevs33
09-01-2013, 11:31
Hi

Can anyone recommend a gym that opens 6 am ish!! near Los Christianos

the_kat
14-01-2013, 12:47
Nexsports, El Galeon in Adeje open at 6.30 mon to fri, have just joined and it is a superb gym.

evsevs33
14-01-2013, 15:22
How much do you pay monthly?

the_kat
15-01-2013, 23:02
it's 47 a month, plus a 18 euro one off start up fee....a bit on the steep side I know but well worth it if you use the gym regularly, the equipment is all fairly new and there is a lot of it!! Plus they have a swimming pool for use as well, also classes and spinning. It's the best gym I've ever been to, the changing rooms are huge, plenty of space, lots of showers cubicles, steam room...they even have hairdryers! Well worth it if you are a real gym bunny like me :weights:

itaa
16-01-2013, 00:00
it's 47 a month, plus a 18 euro one off start up fee....a bit on the steep side I know but well worth it if you use the gym regularly, the equipment is all fairly new and there is a lot of it!! Plus they have a swimming pool for use as well, also classes and spinning. It's the best gym I've ever been to, the changing rooms are huge, plenty of space, lots of showers cubicles, steam room...they even have hairdryers! Well worth it if you are a real gym bunny like me :weights:

How is the pool there?

hella pricey for 47euros, u can get year pass to that Siam park for only 99euros.

the_kat
17-01-2013, 10:45
Well I haven't actually used the pool yet, but it's a decent size, and looks good......:swimming: It works out cheaper if you pay for the whole year. It depends on what your looking for, after going to numerous gyms where they only have one or two decent machines it's refreshing to have so much choice, and with the amount of stuff they have you never have to worry about not being able to get on something.......the price includes classes aswell if you want to use them.......

You get what you pay for, and to be fair you can't really compare a Siam Park pass to a gym.......they are two completely different things.......