PDA

View Full Version : Other UNHappy New Year closure

Goldenmaniac
09-01-2013, 18:52
Just in case anyone doesn't know the Administracion Tributaria Canaria offices in the Zentral Centre have now closed (from 31/12/12) This means business must either be done telematically (with a digital certificate etc.)
or physically in the 3 de Mayo office in Santa Cruz.
This affects IGIC, Vehicle transfer taxes, DUAs (importations) Inheritance tax for fiscal residents and liquidation of rental contracts amongst other things. Ring 012 if you have any doubts about where you should go.

KirstyJay
10-01-2013, 13:44
Oh ******* **** ****** *****. :angry:

That's just a HUGE pain in the ****.

Ecky Thump
10-01-2013, 14:05

Translation please.:D

Goldenmaniac
10-01-2013, 17:12

That's just a HUGE pain in the ****.
I concur Kirsty "Oh bless my soul - it is indeed just a huge pain in the Maximus Gluteus":bootyshake:

casabonny
10-01-2013, 19:37
Was up there yesterday and the queses and amount of people was horrendous , me thinks I will have to get up earlier and be there when it opens to have any chance of not waiting two hours or more !

Goldenmaniac
10-01-2013, 23:05
Well luckily I have a digital certificate so can do most stuff to be presented at least on line, but there's no doubt it was convenient to pop in there whenever I had queries for people

KirstyJay
11-01-2013, 09:18
Well luckily I have a digital certificate so can do most stuff to be presented at least on line, but there's no doubt it was convenient to pop in there whenever I had queries for people

I went to get mine last year... Was told by Los Cristianos that I had to get it approved in Guía Ayuntamiento, then told by Guia that they don't have the machinery to do it. ??? So, I still haven't managed to get it approved.

Where can I get it done in the south?

Goldenmaniac
11-01-2013, 10:01
I applied on line and then got it authenticated at Adeje Town Hall - but that was some years ago

KirstyJay
11-01-2013, 13:31
I applied on line and then got it authenticated at Adeje Town Hall - but that was some years agoSo Adeje have the equipment then!

Goldenmaniac
11-01-2013, 14:51
So Adeje have the equipment then! Not sure what you mean by equipment Kirsty - they just go on line and authenticate your identity after checking passport etc and then when you get back home you have a code to download the digital certificate to your computer.

KirstyJay
11-01-2013, 16:05
That's not what they said in Guía...?

Goldenmaniac
11-01-2013, 17:05
That's not what they said in Guía...?
Here you go doesn't look like its changed much since I did it

http://www.cert.fnmt.es/index.php?cha=cit&sec=4