PDA

View Full Version : Hector Sanchez going to Hungary to play for Videoton

bonitatime
22-06-2011, 14:38
http://altantomajorero.com/wordpressmartes/?p=1866

Hector Sanchez, traveled to Hungary on Tuesday to join the Videoton, a club with which he has signed for the next two seasons, according to Radio Marca. The defender from Fuerteventura starts a new stage in his career after joining the affiliate Villarreal in La Liga 2010/2011, with a record of 614 minutes spread over a total of nine games.
The left back, will have the opportunity to participate in the Champions League, the Videoton champion of Hungary, starting in the second round. He played for Tenerife B and made the leap to the first team in the 2004/2005 Espanyol to continue into 2009/2010.

Hector Sanchez 26 year old came out of the youth sides in Furtventura, passing through Herbania he arrived in Tenerife, reaching with them the First Division.

Chayofa Tete
24-06-2011, 07:45
We bumpted into him in Seville last year and he seemed like a nice guy as he posed for some photographs with us I wish him well.

Fred Perry
24-06-2011, 10:56
Good luck to Hector. I must admit I never liked him as a player, far too clumsy in my book and he gave the ball away too easily. He was brave though and always game 100%, we could have done with him last season!

bonitatime
24-06-2011, 19:17
Good luck to Hector. I must admit I never liked him as a player, far too clumsy in my book and he gave the ball away too easily. He was brave though and always game 100%, we could have done with him last season!

I was sorry to see him go. I feel the cantera have a comitment a player from elsewhere can never normally have. Looking back I am sure he would have helped this last year but he was offered 1 year with a possible 2nd and turned it down.