PDA

View Full Version : Where can I learn pilates in the San Eugenio area of south Tenerife?

Krizz
16-01-2013, 01:10
I would like to learn Pilates in San Eugenio, does anyone know where I could go please?

karinglass
20-01-2013, 17:01
Hi there, have a look on facebook on The Refugio Plantacion and also Yoga Vibe Tenerife, they might offer Pilates as well as yoga, thanks

Debbie_22
15-02-2013, 18:09
At the Reveron Apartments in Los Cristianos there are Pilates classes Tues & Thurs at both 11-12 and 6-7pm
Details are not on my website as someone else teaches them. Just €4 a class

Yoga Vibe
02-07-2013, 23:38
Thanks Karin, just found the post you mentioned :-)
Krizz, if you would like to combine the wonderful de-stressing benefits of yoga with the core strenthening appeal of pilates then I will be offering Yogalates in my first Monday morning class in San Eugenio soon. ( I am a yoga teacher at heart with fitness, nutrition and pilates qualifications thrown in the mix) My practice 'yoga vibe tenerife' offers a complete mind & body workout with a focus on core strength, alignment, healing from prior injury, health & wellbeing enhancement, I hope to share with you one day, best wishes, Emily x
Hi all,
My up to date timetable is listed below;
Group class timetable across South Tenerife
Monday;
10.30-11.45am Polercise (San Eugenio) *soon to be yogalates*
12.15-1.30pm Krav Maga (San Eugenio)
5.15-6.30pm Plantacion Refugio Retreat (Armeņime)
Tuesday;
11.45am-1.30pm Let's Dance (Callao Salvaje)
4-5pm (Kidz Yoga Vibe €6.50) Let's Dance
7.30-8.45pm Polercise (San Eugenio)
Wednesday;
1.30-2.45pm Krav Maga School (San Eugenio)
*Sunday:
7.45-9pm moonlight practice by the sea (La Caleta) *occasional*
Private & group classes throughout the South.
Find me on facebook or call for more details on how you can look & feel better with Yoga.
Emily x

Unstoppable
14-11-2013, 11:03
Emily,

How can we find out more about your classes in san eugenio?

I am interested in 2-3 classes a week.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Emily,

How can we find out more about your classes in san eugenio?

I am interested in 2-3 classes a week.

Yoga Vibe
14-11-2013, 12:11
Hi Rhonda,
Thank you for your message, I hope I can introduce you to the Yoga Vibe practice soon!
I teach through modification so complete beginners and more advanced students can reap the benefits of the practice regardless of level of fitness&flexibility, which of course will develop with practice.
Yoga has endless benefits, strengthening immune system, detoxing & re-nourishing the body, strengthening bones avoiding osteoporosis, re-stabilising the metabolism to name but a few, however my ultimate favourite benefit is the mind space &stress relief you get from the mat.
The group timetable is listed below, €8.50 drop in (1st class special offer is €7! €6 at enhance in Los Cristianos) or save with a BONO of 6classes for 40euros (to be used within 8 wks)
I provide mats for classes (except the beach class). (Unless you wish to purchase yours own I sell at €15)
Any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me.
Namaste,
Emily x
….
* Monday;
10.30-11.45am Venue: tbc
12.15-1.30pm Venue: Krav Maga, Island Vllage (San Eugenio)
5.15-6.30pm Venue: Plantacion Refugio Retreat (Armeņime)
* Tuesday;
11.45-1pm Venue: Let's Dance (Callao Salvaje)
7.30-8.45pm Venue: Polercise (San Eugenio)
* Wednesday;
12.30-2.45pm Venue: Krav Maga, Island Vllage (San Eugenio)
7.15-8.30pm Venue: Enhance Fitness, Reveron Hotel (Los Cristianos)
* Sunday:
5.30-6.45pm Venue: sunset by the sea (La Caleta beach)
Private group & one to one classes also available throughout South Tenerife
Special offer private classes to personalise & deepen your practice: €25
* 678 71 21 51 *