PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Helpful advice wanted about moving to Tenerife

Clarabel1111
16-01-2013, 12:51
Hi everyone. We're new to the forum and moving over to South Tenerife in March. Any advice or guidance would be really helpful......on any subject, relating to helping our move a little less daunting! We also have a 6 year old who will need to start school - is it an easy process?
Thanks in advance for any help!!

bonitatime
16-01-2013, 14:13
Schools is easy but you need to register in April
Search the forum for the Papers you need

KirstyJay
16-01-2013, 14:18
Hi everyone. We're new to the forum and moving over to South Tenerife in March. Any advice or guidance would be really helpful......on any subject, relating to helping our move a little less daunting! We also have a 6 year old who will need to start school - is it an easy process?
Thanks in advance for any help!!You need to ask specific questions in specific threads. Try searching for your questions first, as many of the things you want advice on will have been asked many many times on the forum. If you cannot find the answers you need, then start a new thread for each topic you want to ask about in the relevant part of the forum.

For example, you might want to try reading through the stickies in the education section to find out about how to get your child into state school ;)

Welcome to the forum :)

cainaries
16-01-2013, 16:37
My instant advice ... which I didn't follow! Don't bring too much stuff! We have a garage full of 'stuff'. And we paid a lot of money to bring it out here.

Kv2509
16-01-2013, 17:00
My instant advice ... which I didn't follow! Don't bring too much stuff! We have a garage full of 'stuff'. And we paid a lot of money to bring it out here.

Lol we did that ten never used most of it such a waste

conandina
16-01-2013, 23:48
This book contains most of what you need to know. I would recommend it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moving-Tenerife-Need-Know-ebook/dp/B00AGWK412