View Full Version : Paperwork Autonomo year end & how to cease autonomo and social security

tina ann
16-01-2013, 13:16

I require advice on how to complete my year end, I have filled out my 4 quarter tax forms and now I need to complete my year end and I am finishing work, does anyone know which forms to fill out for this?

Also how do I cancel my social security???

Thanks very much for all your help, I dont know much about all this and I have not been able to find any information on this.

16-01-2013, 14:26
There are existing guides about how to do this on the forum. I know, because I wrote them ;)

Please read through some of the stickied threads at the top of this section. Basically, you need to go to Hacienda, baja your autonomo with modelo 036/7, then get the modelo 400 and baja your SS requirements (you'll have to go to Santa Cruz for this, unless you have a digital certificate to do it online, or get your gestor to do it) and make an appointment for the SS in Los Cristianos to baja your SS contributions.

tina ann
17-01-2013, 17:12
Hi Kirsty

Sorry to seem a pain but can you put a link on for those pages as I cannot find them

Thanks very much