PDA

View Full Version : Travel We are looking for information about apartments in the Garden City, San Eugenio area

Mr s
19-01-2013, 18:28
We are a couple age group 56/66 have stayed at Victoria court 1 in Los cristionas the last 2 yrs.

Thinking of trying garden city eugenio area, would this suit us ,what is this area like compared to Los cristionas

What site would be best to look at for accommodation.

Help apresiated.

marbro8
19-01-2013, 19:37
We are a couple age group 56/66 have stayed at Victoria court 1 in Los cristionas the last 2 yrs.

Thinking of trying garden city eugenio area, would this suit us ,what is this area like compared to Los cristionas

Help apresiated. i thought garden city was next to the compostella beach in las americas? might be wrong though lol, san eugenio has got quite a few bars but only a few i can remember as being good are the pheasant plucker the rum pot and harley's, tbh i would rather stay in los cris and if i wanted to go to san eugenio i would either walk or catch a taxi, because i think that the el mirador strip and surrounding area has a better choice of eateries and bars, but we also walk into las americas as well, which you could also do if you stayed in san eugenio, you are also close to porto colon fanabee and adeji which also have a good choice of bars, it realy all depends on what you want on a night out, as for accommodation you will struggle to find a great deal to choose from because of the illegal letting laws, people are now to scared to advertise, unless you stop in a hotel? but the sites that used to advertise are holliday lettings and villarenters , hope the info helps good luck:wink2:

warbey
19-01-2013, 20:04
This is behind the Gran Tinerfe and the Bougainville.

There are Bars and Restuarants either side of the Main Entrance, and it is handy for the Bus Depot, Americas Centre and Torviscas.

The only drawback (for some) is a steepish Hill to climb coming up from the Beach Direction.

If this Doesnt matter too much, its worth a try..

I haven't stayed there, but passed many times, and with Relatives who have, and approve..
Some Members can be more precise if or when They see this Post.

Enjoy.

macdonald5
19-01-2013, 21:57
We stayed a number of times in GardenCity ,one apartment overlooking the bottom pool ( 2 pools in complex) was very good another one pretty high up was also good but we had one on right hand side of complex that was rubbish
Also stayed in a studio above the (now) Chinese restuarant Like many complexes quality of accommodation varies so take care
Area has good number of bars and restaurants and near bus stop if you still want to go to Los Cristianos as area is quite different
My honest opinion ,was OK but not my first choice

YOUNG GOLFER
19-01-2013, 22:20

Please look on my website and you will see I have taken a lot of time to give a good write up on this complex.
I worked on this complex for 10yrs so know it inside out both sales and rentals.

cheery
16-12-2013, 08:47
We have stayed here twice, once in '95 and again last year, never disappointed. Standard of both apartments was excellent as it is a timeshare resort which is looked after. We had a bungalow last time which was 50 steps from the pool far enough away so the daytime noise doesn't disturb you sleeping on the sunlounger! The area around here is full of every type of bar and restaurant for every pocket. The walk up from the beach might be termed steep if you come from Lincolnshire but as we live in the Peak district it's not really a problem. If you stay here I recommend Carlos restaurant down the hill from CC San Eugenio. There are also some good bars and rstaurants on that junction as well. If you're after a lazy holiday you don't need to stray more than a few hundred yards from your sunbed if you stay here. It is well located for public transport as others have put.