PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how forum member, Carpenter and his family are?

marbro8
20-01-2013, 00:10
does anyone know how carpenter and his family are? i just remember him finding it hard a few months ago and i know he was a bit outspoken but i found his posts amusing and different and i liked him, and i was a bit concerned about him towards the end of his posts:( so if anyone has any info could you let us know cheers:)

slodgedad
20-01-2013, 01:44
Don't know but I can tell you he hasn't posted since November and his last visit was last month.

Hopefully all is well with them..Bump..

karinagal
20-01-2013, 01:51
They're in the UK at the moment - I'm not sure if its temporary or permanent..

dede
20-01-2013, 02:55
Yep gone back to the UK to work.

macdonald5
20-01-2013, 09:34
Yep gone back to the UK to work.

Do hope they are OK and more settled ,sounded very difficult towards end of their time in Tenerife
Hope he can find time to post again with some better times now
Best regards

marbro8
20-01-2013, 11:52
Do hope they are OK and more settled ,sounded very difficult towards end of their time in Tenerife
Hope he can find time to post again with some better times now
Best regards yes i wish them well to, it must be so difficult to try to make a new life for you and your family in another country and then have to pack it all up and go back home to the life you were escaping from in the first place:(, i just hope people thinking of doing the same read this and think very long and hard before taking the leap, because even though he had a trade and was quite well established it still didn't work out:( thanks for the info guys:):):)

Suej
20-01-2013, 12:42
I don't think Steph really wanted to go back but that is where the work is for carpenter! I also wish them all the best! they tried and in the end it's where they will be better off and have more security especially with a new baby!:goodluck:

cainaries
20-01-2013, 13:58
I've been wondering what happened to him as well so thanks for starting the thread and the posts with the info. We bought two water misting systems off him, and they are really good. I shall have to break the news to OH before he starts to think of getting some more. Wishing them every success for the future.

Malteser Monkey
20-01-2013, 14:27
Yes I was wondering too

TOTO 99
20-01-2013, 15:54
Yes I was wondering too

They look happy enoughto me....

Malteser Monkey
20-01-2013, 16:33

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

warbey
20-01-2013, 21:29
Both genuine People.. I wish Them well..

dede
21-01-2013, 00:08
Good luck to them both, they are both young enough to start again in the uk, its very hard for genuine hard workers in tenerife at the moment.

carpenter
21-01-2013, 23:33
does anyone know how carpenter and his family are? i just remember him finding it hard a few months ago and i know he was a bit outspoken but i found his posts amusing and different and i liked him, and i was a bit concerned about him towards the end of his posts:( so if anyone has any info could you let us know cheers:)

A friend pointed me to this thread and I felt it only right to reply and give my thanks for marbro8 and the other posters for their concern and well wishes.

Tenerife just wasn’t working for me/us as a family. Work was slow at best, I was struggling to pay the social payments and Steph was working 5, 6, sometimes 7 days a week and trying to feed a crying baby at the same time. It just wasn’t on.
In a last ditch attempt we tried to open a bar and supermarket in Chayofa which got refused at the last hurdle. After having sunk all our money and savings into it we got told that the only thing we could open would be professional offices or pottery classes, due to the land being classified inaccurately, but no one was willing to change it.
This is unfortunately my problem with Spain. There is no job satisfaction. You get a job and stay with it for life. There is no drive to better yourself and for this reason no one in the Ayuntamiento wanted to stick their neck out or go above and beyond their duty to try and help. At the end of the day if no one cares about their job no one is going to help you.
Spanish bureaucracy dealt us the final blow.

I drove back to the UK. The ferry from Santa Cruz to Huelva was awful (but I will write a more detailed account about this later), France was spectacular, the coffee was so much nicer than Spain and the roads were tremendous.
I docked into Huelva 22:00 on the Friday and arrived in St Malo 14:30 on the Sunday which was a shame as my ferry didn’t leave until the Monday.
Steph flew with Harrison and 1 dog and I drove with a trailer and the other 3 dogs.
If we can do it with 4 large dogs then there is no reason for any dog to be left behind in Tenerife. Essy the Duck and Boona the Chicken are staying with friends near San Miguel and will be following us out soon.
I got back to our flat at 22.00 on Monday and at 22.30 our Doberman locked me out by jumping up and dead locking the Yale lock so my key wouldn’t turn, at 22.40 I smashed a window to break back in again. The first night was cold and I spent it under 3 dogs.

Unfortunately the previous tenants had trashed the place, they’d left without paying the last months rent, left unpaid bills the cooker, fridge and microwave were broken, the new heating gone/missing as was the kitchen door(???) This list is endless.

There’s loads of jobs here, I’ve interviews lined up, I may be getting my old job back fitting out luxury yachts and Steph has hit the ground running by booking in 2 St Bernards and 2 Persian cats for grooms. I don’t know what all this unemployment fuss is about???

Tenerife is Steph’s adopted home and it was with a heavy heart that she has left. So to keep her sane and our marriage strong she is going to return to the Reef with Harrison every 8-12 weeks to catch up with friends, soak up some sun and groom all those dogs and cats that won’t have their fur cut by anyone else. Everyone’s a winner!

I feel so much more settled here in the UK and much more able to provide, things are tough at the moment but I do see light at the end of the tunnel

Yesterday we had a long walk along a snow covered riverbank, something you can’t do in Tenerife :)

Tomorrow I shall write about the road trip including the ferry crossing in more detail for anyone interested. Thanks again

The chippy’s back :)

candy2411
22-01-2013, 09:49
Sorry things didnt work out for you in Tenerife carpenter, it must have been a difficult decision to return to the UK with your family and dogs. Hopefully you're back on track and I wish you and your family best wishes for the future.

I hope you have some success in getting recompense from your tenants for the damage done, I mean just What is wrong with people today!

Looking forward to hearing about your ferry trip....:)

tracy hampshire
22-01-2013, 09:52
really happy for you & your family, that you are finally getting settled, wishing all the very best of luck for the future x

Malteser Monkey
22-01-2013, 10:08
Well done you and nice for you to come on here and tell us

I wish you both and Harrison all the best, now down to serious business - you are needed on the Weather in the UK thread when you have time :cheeky:

Tom & Sharon
22-01-2013, 10:25
A friend pointed me to this thread and I felt it only right to reply and give my thanks for marbro8 and the other posters for their concern and well wishes.

Tenerife just wasn’t working for me/us as a family. Work was slow at best, I was struggling to pay the social payments and Steph was working 5, 6, sometimes 7 days a week and trying to feed a crying baby at the same time. It just wasn’t on.
In a last ditch attempt we tried to open a bar and supermarket in Chayofa which got refused at the last hurdle. After having sunk all our money and savings into it we got told that the only thing we could open would be professional offices or pottery classes, due to the land being classified inaccurately, but no one was willing to change it.
This is unfortunately my problem with Spain. There is no job satisfaction. You get a job and stay with it for life. There is no drive to better yourself and for this reason no one in the Ayuntamiento wanted to stick their neck out or go above and beyond their duty to try and help. At the end of the day if no one cares about their job no one is going to help you.
Spanish bureaucracy dealt us the final blow.

I drove back to the UK. The ferry from Santa Cruz to Huelva was awful (but I will write a more detailed account about this later), France was spectacular, the coffee was so much nicer than Spain and the roads were tremendous.
I docked into Huelva 22:00 on the Friday and arrived in St Malo 14:30 on the Sunday which was a shame as my ferry didn’t leave until the Monday.
Steph flew with Harrison and 1 dog and I drove with a trailer and the other 3 dogs.
If we can do it with 4 large dogs then there is no reason for any dog to be left behind in Tenerife. Essy the Duck and Boona the Chicken are staying with friends near San Miguel and will be following us out soon.
I got back to our flat at 22.00 on Monday and at 22.30 our Doberman locked me out by jumping up and dead locking the Yale lock so my key wouldn’t turn, at 22.40 I smashed a window to break back in again. The first night was cold and I spent it under 3 dogs.

Unfortunately the previous tenants had trashed the place, they’d left without paying the last months rent, left unpaid bills the cooker, fridge and microwave were broken, the new heating gone/missing as was the kitchen door(???) This list is endless.

There’s loads of jobs here, I’ve interviews lined up, I may be getting my old job back fitting out luxury yachts and Steph has hit the ground running by booking in 2 St Bernards and 2 Persian cats for grooms. I don’t know what all this unemployment fuss is about???

Tenerife is Steph’s adopted home and it was with a heavy heart that she has left. So to keep her sane and our marriage strong she is going to return to the Reef with Harrison every 8-12 weeks to catch up with friends, soak up some sun and groom all those dogs and cats that won’t have their fur cut by anyone else. Everyone’s a winner!

I feel so much more settled here in the UK and much more able to provide, things are tough at the moment but I do see light at the end of the tunnel

Yesterday we had a long walk along a snow covered riverbank, something you can’t do in Tenerife :)

Tomorrow I shall write about the road trip including the ferry crossing in more detail for anyone interested. Thanks again

The chippy’s back :)

Great and honest post. I think you should start a thread with weekly updates on how you're getting on. There's nothing great about living in the sun with no money, and more people should accept that, instead of making stupid comments like "Well we've go no money, and can't afford to eat and go out anywhere, but at least we've got the sunshine".

You have made the right decision for you and your family, and with cheap flights it's a great idea for Steph and the baby to fly back every 2 or 3 months. That's the best of both worlds.

Sounds like you were impressed with France. Maybe that's an option for the future, and much closer?

Good luck to you all, and don't forget to keep everyone updated.

marbro8
22-01-2013, 18:57
great to hear from you again pal:wink2: and if the chippying don't work out i think you have found a new vocation in writing:laugh: looking forward to the next installment :wink2:

Suej
22-01-2013, 19:15
carpenter!!! please ask Steph to PM me when she is next over doing her grooming! Only thing is I assume she will only be able to do home visits? Loads of luck to you both but you sound very happy about your decision to return to the UK and that's what really matters! Keep in touch!:wave:

warbey
22-01-2013, 20:34
Thanks Carpenter for coming on Here again, also the Person who told You We missed You.

Quite a Few knew You were having a hard time, and I, for One, am glad You are in one piece, and optimistic again.

I do hope You continue to come on Here. The only change is where You live.

Sorry about the Flat. There seems more of that kind than ever, but broke Things can be replaced.

I note You took the Dogs Home. Many wouldn't. I admire You Both..

Good luck Mate, You deserve it.!

marbro8
22-01-2013, 20:42
Thanks Carpenter for coming on Here again, also the Person who told You We missed You.

Quite a Few knew You were having a hard time, and I, for One, am glad You are in one piece, and optimistic again.

I do hope You continue to come on Here. The only change is where You live.

Sorry about the Flat. There seems more of that kind than ever, but broke Things can be replaced.

I note You took the Dogs Home. Many wouldn't. I admire You Both..

Good luck Mate, You deserve it.!well said warby:c2:

AL JAY
22-01-2013, 23:25
Really nice reading that post Tony,looking at the number of thanks to your post you can see that you have been missed by more than you probably thought! Hope everything goes well for you and Steph and young Harrison and all the pets!!! *doffs cap* all the best :cheers:

Madre
23-01-2013, 10:38
Yes good post from Carpenter, and I would love to read about the ferry trip, good luck to you and your family.

Just found the ferry trip!

9PLUS
23-01-2013, 15:36
Ferry trip

Get on > First half hour everything great > 2 days of boredom > Get off

Balcony
23-01-2013, 18:05
Good on you, Carpenter. It's great you were brave enough to make the decision to head home and that you feel better for it. It's always good when you can look forward to tomorrow. Good luck.

chifleta
23-01-2013, 18:33
awwww Carpenter, I was wondering where my old "foot in mouth" mate was, was missing your sarcastic comments on FB too hehehehe ........ even I had to do a "return to UK" trip many many years ago when our lad was a year old, leaving OH here to crash with a mate and recoup the old coffers. I can totally understand how you both felt having to do that, but i'm of the opinion that good things come to those who wait (whilst working hard in the meantime).

My very good friends here went back to UK last year too :crying2: ... they went on the Huelva ferry, and my friend was ill for quite a while after, motion sickness, poor thing. Hope your wee babe was ok :)

Anyhoo, keep us up to date on how things are going, you know how nosey I am :neener: and I think your wife's idea of a busmans holiday is a great idea ... wishing you all the best :goodluck:

carpenter
24-01-2013, 20:22
was missing your sarcastic comments on FB too hehehehe ... they went on the Huelva ferry, and my friend was ill for quite a while after, motion sickness, poor thing.

I was just thinking about Facebook and whether or not to write on here about how I was banned from the Flogit Site again due to pure fabrication and caca de toro......

I didn't suffer from any sickness during the crossing but the "feeling of being at sea" or slight motion sickness did last for about 10 days after.

chifleta
24-01-2013, 22:17
I was just thinking about Facebook and whether or not to write on here about how I was banned from the Flogit Site again due to pure fabrication and caca de toro......

I didn't suffer from any sickness during the crossing but the "feeling of being at sea" or slight motion sickness did last for about 10 days after.

LOL you? banned? never!! hahaha i'm shocked .... this is another good lesson to learn, to not get sooooo involved with the Brits (sorry fellow Brits, but it's true), hence I stay as annonymous as poss, and don't get into arguments online - I occassionally mis-read things on here and put my foot in it, and talk waffle, but I don't care LOL.. it's up to you, but if I was you I wouldn't waste your fingers (breath), we prefer to hear you chirpy and happy and sarcastic funny :) if FB (floggit) makes you angry/negative, then avoid it, look to the positive :D ohhhh i'm doing it again arent I hahaha... vomitive :D

Hope you're all ok and getting settled, glad your motion sickness wasn't too awful :spin:

9PLUS
24-01-2013, 22:57
I always put my foot in it, and talk waffle, but I don't care LOL.. it's up to you,

Yeah i Concur

x

chifleta
25-01-2013, 13:33
Yeah i Concur

x

not as much as Carpenter though :D

carpenter
25-01-2013, 15:43
Success!!!
I start my new job on Monday, that took less than 2 weeks to find a position with a more than comfortable income to support a small family.

I will now be modifying existing bathrooms for the disabled and elderly. Seeing as it's just been reported that the UK is entering a triple dip recession I think that this is the best way forward as most of the work is government funded.

And the benefit Nazis will be pleased to hear that I'll be starting work before any benefit payments have been received so :raspberry2: to all those that said "come back to the UK a we'll pay for you"

Malteser Monkey
25-01-2013, 16:02
Success!!!
I start my new job on Monday, that took less than 2 weeks to find a position with a more than comfortable income to support a small family.

I will now be modifying existing bathrooms for the disabled and elderly. Seeing as it's just been reported that the UK is entering a triple dip recession I think that this is the best way forward as most of the work is government funded.

And the benefit Nazis will be pleased to hear that I'll be starting work before any benefit payments have been received so :raspberry2: to all those that said "come back to the UK a we'll pay for you"

:tiphat::c2: Really good news !

dede
25-01-2013, 16:03
Well done carpenter, I hope we are as lucky as you, but ive a feeling we will be because like yourselves we are also hard workers and not looking for handouts. Good luck for the future.

chifleta
25-01-2013, 16:06
Well done Mr Carpenter :c2::c2::c2: chuffed for you :)

marbro8
25-01-2013, 16:11
yes well done mate and good luck for the future:wink2:

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2013, 11:13
So what's the latest carpenter saw you posted yesterday how's it all going - and the family ?

Suej
14-02-2013, 13:20
Success!!!

Well done hon!!!! Can't keep a good man down! Need steph back for a bit to sort out a few scruffy doggies!!!:wave:

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2013, 13:58
Well done hon!!!! Can't keep a good man down! Need steph back for a bit to sort out a few scruffy doggies!!!:wave:

you mean you need your roots doing ?:raspberry:

Ok I am going to stop now !:cheeky:

Suej
14-02-2013, 14:28
you mean you need your roots doing ?:raspberry:

Ok I am going to stop now !:cheeky:

I need a trim all over Monkey! Just of out for some clippers!:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2013, 14:31
I need a trim all over Monkey! Just of out for some clippers!:laugh:

Love it !:cheeky:

hey you can borrow mine:laugh:

YOUNG GOLFER
14-02-2013, 16:56
Good luck with your job hope all works out for you and your family.

carpenter
14-02-2013, 23:06
So what's the latest carpenter saw you posted yesterday how's it all going - and the family ?

well today is my most unfavourite day of the year! Everyday I tell my wife I love her yet some corporate media machine / megalomaniac ****head has decided that on this day I must spend a small fortune on hiked up dead flowers and overpriced cards that never say how you really feel... I bloody hate valentines day it reminds me of a time when men were forced down the aisle at the point of a gun.

The job is going well, I'm working all over the area, last week Dorchester the week before Weymouth this week Trowbridge next week who knows! It's the kind a job I like, never in one place for too long. The job at the moment is for a 97 year old gent that still manages his day to day life with little or no assistance, it's a pleasure to see.

Steph is looking at flights to come back to the reef at the moment I've told her to message you Suej so expect that anytime.

I'm more than happy here for now and I have no intentions to return to Tenerife in the near future, I have the strangest feelings (or rather lack of them) for Tenerife. Despite living there for over 3 years nothing and I mean nothing ever comes into my head! No thoughts of the reef, no memories or anything, this forum and a handful of friends are the only things that I have kept. I can't explain it but it might be that my subconscious is blocking it out. Other things such as holidays and experiences even random conversations often pop into my head but nothing from the reef? that strikes me as weird!

I was offered a job in the South of France but that has gone a bit cold so I'm not sure what's going on there. Since being in employment I've been offered 3 other jobs that I attended interviews for so all I can say is there's work out there if your willing to look for it.

Suej
14-02-2013, 23:10
well today is my most unfavourite day of the year! Everyday I tell my wife I love her yet some corporate media machine / megalomaniac ****head has decided that on this day I must spend a small fortune on hiked up dead flowers and overpriced cards that never say how you really feel... I bloody hate valentines day it reminds me of a time when men were forced down the aisle at the point of a gun.

The job is going well, I'm working all over the area, last week Dorchester the week before Weymouth this week Trowbridge next week who knows! It's the kind a job I like, never in one place for too long. The job at the moment is for a 97 year old gent that still manages his day to day life with little or no assistance, it's a pleasure to see.

Steph is looking at flights to come back to the reef at the moment I've told her to message you Suej so expect that anytime.

I'm more than happy here for now and I have no intentions to return to Tenerife in the near future, I have the strangest feelings (or rather lack of them) for Tenerife. Despite living there for over 3 years nothing and I mean nothing ever comes into my head! No thoughts of the reef, no memories or anything, this forum and a handful of friends are the only things that I have kept. I can't explain it but it might be that my subconscious is blocking it out. Other things such as holidays and experiences even random conversations often pop into my head but nothing from the reef? that strikes me as weird!

I was offered a job in the South of France but that has gone a bit cold so I'm not sure what's going on there. Since being in employment I've been offered 3 other jobs that I attended interviews for so all I can say is there's work out there if your willing to look for it.

The feelings you are not experiencing IMO are natural for someone like yourself carpenter! You have simply drawn a line under it and moved on!!!:respect:

chifleta
14-02-2013, 23:15
Have to agree re the Valentines thing, I told OH this year, look, don't buy me a card, i've not got you one (had nasty cold so didn't step foot out the door for 4 days), let's save the 6 euros it'd cost for 2 cards LOL and he knows I don't like being given flowers, and I don't do lots of jewellery, and I don't need any perfume, and he's got no dress sense, so he knows not to buy me any clothes, and I haven't spent the last year cutting costs for us to blow it on needless presents, we know we love each other more than anything else (well apart from our son) on earth :)

Glad you've settled Carpenter and that things are going well, not everyone can settle on the Reef and consider it home...

marbro8
14-02-2013, 23:36

I was offered a job in the South of France but that has gone a bit cold so I'm not sure what's going on there. Since being in employment I've been offered 3 other jobs that I attended interviews for so all I can say is there's work out there if your willing to look for it. i agree with suej m8 you have just accepted things moved on and now concentrating on your future, because things are looking rosey for a change, you are looking forward to the new challenge and pre- occupied with doing what you do best WORKING:wink: it sounds like you are in big demand as well, so who knows where your next adventure will take you:wink:

Handy Sevy
16-02-2013, 17:33
I am also very happy to hear everything with you and your family is finaly going fine. Sorry we could't meet while you were here. Life has it's own strange turns, ups and downs. So happy you are on a wide, straight road shooting upwards. All the best!

P.S. Have you recovered any of the items stolen from your van here?

carpenter
17-03-2013, 16:25
I am also very happy to hear everything with you and your family is finaly going fine. Sorry we could't meet while you were here. Life has it's own strange turns, ups and downs. So happy you are on a wide, straight road shooting upwards. All the best!

P.S. Have you recovered any of the items stolen from your van here?

Sorry Sevy I've only just seen this. We didn't recover anything sadly and felt completely let down by the police. They are so quick to fine you but so slow to actually do any policing.
Sorry we didn't get to meet up, too many variants got in the way. Take care and good luck in Tenerife

carpenter
05-04-2013, 20:32
Well I may as well use this as an update thread ;)
Many may already know that Apollo went back to the island last week and was mobbed by doggie and catty? owners to get their hairy pets neatened up. Well she saw as many as possible but unfortunately she was unable to see several clients due to lack of time but she will be returning in a few weeks so please keep in contact via her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/115141848496293/?fref=ts

Well as far as me, It didn't work out with my last position as I was an outsider! I don't know if you can imagine a small west country building firm run by an ex-chef and employing a farmer, another chef, and a melting pot of other trades and pastimes and then there was me, a cockney cross Brightonion that didn't get their bumkin ways. Needless to say it didn't work out. I didn't fit into their clique.

So a week later I was doing some warranty work on a £100 million super yacht that came into Portsmouth Naval dockyards and after 3 wet freezing days I caught the worst man flu ever!

So a week later, I was down the job center sat waiting for my back to work interview and I was scrolling through my Blackberry for jobs and I saw on Gumtree a job for a carpenter building and fitting Exhibition Stands so I immediately phoned up. Just after I had spoken to the receptionist and she put me through to the relevant person some egotistical prick of a scurity guard came up to me and told me to get off the phone...... "Listen mate this is about a job" "You can't make phone calls here" "I'm sorry but isn't this a ****ing job center? I'm on the phone about a ****ing job you moron!" Shortly after I decided to leave ;)

Luckily that ruined phone call was repaired a couple of hours later and I've completed 2 week there now and next week i'm flying to Munich with them, next month Paris who knows where after that. One blokes in Rio at the mo!!!!
Money is the best I've ever heard of for anyone doing what I do so things are really on the up.
This time next year Rodney :)
Baby Harrison turned 8 months two days ago and his 3rd tooth has started to show, he turns for cuddles and is the happiest baby I/we have ever known. :)

Suej
05-04-2013, 21:18
Really pleased to hear things are going well! Steph was certainly busy here! I hope to catch up with her next time she's over! Lovely to see you haven't forgotten us mate! Good luck with the new job! try and put a pic of Harrison on here!:D

carpenter
05-04-2013, 21:26
Really pleased to hear things are going well! Steph was certainly busy here! I hope to catch up with her next time she's over! Lovely to see you haven't forgotten us mate! Good luck with the new job! try and put a pic of Harrison on here!:D
I'll try Sue but I not had any luck posting pics on here for ages. Any ideas?

Suej
05-04-2013, 21:31
I'll try Sue but I not had any luck posting pics on here for ages. Any ideas?

Get Steph to email a couple to me and I'll put them on! I had problems uploading pics on Firefox so you could try Chrome! Hurry up!:laugh:

marbro8
05-04-2013, 21:57
bloody hell mate life's never boring with you:lol:, it's either monte carlo or bust:lol:, great to hear you are doing not well but really well;), isn't it funny how life seems to deal you a bum hand and then "BINGO" everything falls into place, keep the updates coming because it's like reading a good novel:lol:;)

karinagal
05-04-2013, 23:03
I'm so glad to see that things are picking up for you at last! You deserve it after the hard times you had to endure. I hope it continues and you can then afford to keep the missus in the manner she would like to become accustomed to!! :D :p :D

penelope pitstop
05-04-2013, 23:09

This attacment doesn't open.

marbro8
05-04-2013, 23:14
:dontknow:
This attacment doesn't open.it's saying invalid attachment contact admin

TOTO 99
06-04-2013, 06:21
This attacment doesn't open.

It might be because I've deleted it from my storage place to make way for new photos to upload.

onelegnofeet
06-04-2013, 07:34
Wishing them all the very best

carpenter
06-04-2013, 10:26
Ok so I've tried Chrome, IE now Firefox :cry:
Nope won't work

ADMIN help why can't I upload pics? not been able to for months now on different computers

Fivepence
06-04-2013, 10:39
Ok so I've tried Chrome, IE now Firefox :cry:
Nope won't work

ADMIN help why can't I upload pics? not been able to for months now on different computers

You may have used your permitted quota of space carpenter.
To check, open your settings page and at the bottom on the left you will see attachments.
Click and open that page.
At the top you can see attachment stats.
If it's all red you need to delete the attachments.
You can then attach photos again.

carpenter
06-04-2013, 10:41
arrrrrgh

how's this?
Harrison last week boosting mummy's car

http://i47.tinypic.com/15qda1v.jpg

Fivepence
06-04-2013, 10:44
He's a little smasher mate and he looks happy with his hat.

carpenter
06-04-2013, 10:46
Thanks 5p and thanks for tip, I used tinypic in the end but you were right about my attachment quota! I didn't know about that.
All set for more pics now :)

Suej
06-04-2013, 11:58
arrrrrgh

how's this?
Harrison last week boosting mummy's car

http://i47.tinypic.com/15qda1v.jpg

Awwwww! Now who's he look like? I recognise the arms and legs but the cute little face is the image of Steph!:D
G:fpull:

Gorgeous carpenter Thanks!!!

Susief
06-04-2013, 16:04
He is a big lad, not sure what Steph feeding him but whatever it is he's thriving on it!
Bet you very proud Carpenter?

carpenter
17-08-2013, 20:23

Little man turned 1 on the 3rd of August how the time flies.
We hired a farm and had a wonderful day with the animals,tractor rides and Iggle Piggle even turned up.
A truly magical day.
Still busy, looking forward to having a few days off in October if I'm allowed.
Lovely and cool here at the mo with a slight drizzle in the air, tomorrow another walk in the New Forest with the dogs and making a fuss of the wild ponies.

Malteser Monkey
18-08-2013, 13:38
ahhh bless he's such a cutey

times flies eh

warbey
18-08-2013, 19:51

Good to hear You are all thriving..

What a Bonny little Lad.!

marbro8
18-08-2013, 19:59
and as we say in the midlands "he's a little boster":lol: great to hear everything is ok with you all, sounds like you are to busy to take time off for hols now, ain't life ironic;)