PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife v Snow

Balcony
20-01-2013, 19:24
My mate phoned the other day and gave me the news that - having only recently back from Tenerife - he'd booked flights for another 6 week stay already.

I hadn't regretted selling our place in tenerife til then. Then I looked out of the window and studied the ice on the car and thought I've got another 8 weeks of this.

Yesterday, my wife took herself off for a long walk on the somewhat fresh snow and today we both went out for a long walk, with the snow steadily (though not heavily) falling. And I thought I can do this length of walk in Tenerife - and I get to pass some lovely bars en route!

Who has a 3 bed with a separate apartment annxed for sale!!!?

murph
21-01-2013, 02:16
We have always put off buying something - waiting / saving for the nice big Two Bed Penthouse / Villa with its own private pool etc, but the more I think about it, I fancy a little bolt hole.

Just been looking at prices on Skyscanner and if you pick some random dates eg. out on a Monday, back on the next Wednesday - 9 days (avoiding the main changeover days etc.) total around £120 return.

So, buy a £75k secure studio, with little maintenance that we can dive out to and, as you you say balcony, have a walk round in the sun, visit a bar or a restaurant and just as quickly lock up and get a plane home.

Think I just gave myself a little project to sort out over the next few months! :idea: