PDA

View Full Version : Electric Company Iberdrola looking for staff in Tenerife

l.papagni
21-01-2013, 23:14
Hi everyone,
Electric Company Iberdrola (ScottishPower) is looking for proactive people ready for the role of Commercial Representative.
We need serious people for represent one of the biggest company in Spain.
The job is in the south of Tenerife. Spanish speaking is preferent but not necessary.
All the details in the personal interview.
Ask for LEO at *removed* remembering the forum announce: 10.00-12.00

the office is in Los Cristianos, CC Apolo n.66 (1^floor)

9PLUS
21-01-2013, 23:57
Hi LEO is Iberdrola a really good company to work for?

Are they a company that is truthful to it's customers and work force?

l.papagni
22-01-2013, 00:43
Yes, it is. Iberdrola is the biggest electric company in Spain.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

9PLUS
22-01-2013, 07:55

Bigger than Endesa?

bonitatime
22-01-2013, 13:28
Bigger than Endesa?

Not really but we can all self convince ourselves

universal
22-01-2013, 14:06
"Since embarking on its growth and international expansion plan in 2001, Iberdrola has become Spain’s largest energy group by market capitalization"

From Wikipedia - so it must be true!

JordanMayfield
22-01-2013, 15:18
Hi, me and my friend are currently looking for work on Tenerife. We both have experience of working in call centres and I can speak Spanish, can you pm me details of how to apply?

Thank you and kind regards,

Jordan mayfield

pauly1
23-01-2013, 14:21
Hi PM sent...

Tenerife Girl
23-01-2013, 20:08
Hi
Sent PM

tiana
24-01-2013, 18:42
Hi Leo,
Sent PM, but not receieved reply yet, you still looking for people, or do you have enough?
Regards

Medanoman
24-01-2013, 23:49
I could be interested can you PM contact details please

mariano
26-01-2013, 16:37
Hi, my name is mariano stoica and i m intrested for the position .... Please send me a contact number or email
Many thanks

l.papagni
27-01-2013, 12:49
Sorry,
I was really busy...
I replied to everybody.
Everybody will have the opportunity to work with Iberdrola. It's all on your hands!!!:wink:

HI, Mariano
The office is in Los Cristianos: CC Apolo 1^floor n.66
Come on Tuesday at 10:20 with your CV

Cadillac Cliff
27-01-2013, 18:33
hi leo, i have experience in telesales and also NIE and social security number.
would be interested in the position. i also speak fluent german (sorry, not too good at spanish).
please pm me with a number, or i could just call by on my way to work.

Arrtuff
28-01-2013, 00:59
Hi could you pm the contact details
cheers

Medanoman
28-01-2013, 01:35
Sorry,
I was really busy...
I replied to everybody.
Everybody will have the opportunity to work with Iberdrola. It's all on your hands!!!:wink:

HI, Mariano
The office is in Los Cristianos: CC Apolo 1^floor n.66
Come on Tuesday at 10:20 with your CV

Forgive my impertinence, but is this serious? You could end up with 30 or 40 people there on Tuesday. I ask since the offer has not been made in a very professional way.

KirstyJay
28-01-2013, 22:32
Forgive my impertinence, but is this serious? You could end up with 30 or 40 people there on Tuesday. I ask since the offer has not been made in a very professional way.Judging from the quality of promotional literature that was posted through our letterbox from this company, I would not take them seriously yet. Just saying... as otherwise, I would have at least contacted them to listen to what they have to say!

If you get a job, Medanoman, drop me a line :)

bonitatime
28-01-2013, 22:45
The selling of electric contracts is done by agencies no by people working directly for Iberdrola

tarafiddes9
29-01-2013, 12:28
is there any jobs still available. Could i please have more info on how to apply please.
Regards.

9PLUS
29-01-2013, 13:37
This is just a Iberdrola lame publicity stunt.

pfft

l.papagni
30-01-2013, 21:08
Hi bonitatime,
you're right! The selling of electric contracts is done by agencies. In this case the official partner of Iberdrola in tenerife is ALVATO.es.
I work for them. If you are interested you can come to the office and we'll have an intervew. Between 10-11 we make the intervews.
For the people that think that this announce is not serious, well they're wrong.
Many people who asked me informations already had the intervew and casually tomorrow I'll gonna train them. Maybe the announce is not written in a good professional way, but well for me is not important and people really interested will have their opportunity.

Hi bonitatime,
you're right! The selling of electric contracts is done by agencies. In this case the official partner of Iberdrola in tenerife is ALVATO.es.
I work for them. If you are interested you can come to the office and we'll have an intervew. Between 10-11 we make the intervews.
For the people that think that this announce is not serious, well they're wrong.
Many people who asked me informations already had the intervew and casually tomorrow I'll gonna train them. Maybe the announce is not written in a good professional way, but well for me is not important and people really interested will have their opportunity.

TIS
30-01-2013, 23:47

Absolutely, not. The reps MISrepresnet their product and pricing and then, try and cancel the contract - impossible. Still in dispute with them after mthly bills have increased by 45% !!!

Absolute rip off-join at your peril!