PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Studio or apartment in Playa de las Americas from 7th February 2013

philcd
22-01-2013, 16:21
I know it's pretty unlikely but does anyone know of a studio or apartment available for renting for the period 28 February to 7 March (to accommodate two persons self catering). I've tried Owners Direct website but there appears to be nothing at all. Many thanks.

marbro8
22-01-2013, 20:07
I know it's pretty unlikely but does anyone know of a studio or apartment available for renting for the period 28 February to 7 March (to accommodate two persons self catering). I've tried Owners Direct website but there appears to be nothing at all. Many thanks.it's difficult because people are to scared to advertise in case they get fined:( your only hope is if you know someone who knows someone:wink2: or have a look directly on apartment websites like the compostela beach the location is perfect , they rent legally it's a great location but it's pot luck as to what standard of apartment you get? also look at the vista sur, again location is superb and most of their rooms have been refurbed, the only down side is you have to walk a few yards across a public path to get to the pool:dontknow:, good luck:wink2:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

just had a look for you and you can get a studio apartment for £167 s/c or £227 ai at las piramides for the dates you want with alpharoom? or £265 sc at the parque sandiego 111 which again is a great location