PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Looking for a babysitter in Icod

twinparents
23-01-2013, 11:33
hello! we are looking for a babysitter for our 2 year old twins in Icod de los vinos, tenerife north. being located in icod / surrounding area would be essential. we are looking for an experienced, flexible, fun, children loving babysitter for some days a week, in a period of 2 months from now on. english is a must for communicating with us, any german or swedish a big plus. thank you!

tracy hampshire
23-01-2013, 19:34
hi, i have tried in vane to send you a pm, put my ancient laptop says no, i have a friend called paula who lives in san marcos who is looking for some part time work , i called her when i saw your post & she is very interested , she is a 49 year old english woman & is really good with children,( she runs childrens parties partime also) so has lots of experience with young ones, if you are interested in contacting paula, could you pm me your telephone number so she can call you, as i canīt manage to send you a pm i canīt give you her number, i donīt think you are allowed to post numbers on the open forum :)

MARTINA SCOTTON
26-03-2013, 22:41
Hi, my name is Martina and I'm 24.
I am italian but I've been in Ireland for 3 years. I do speak fluent english and spanish. I am planning to move over :)
When I first came to Ireland I used to work as a nanny for an irish family (during 1 year).
I'd be glad to give you my references.
Hope to hear form you. ps: I love kids!!