PDA

View Full Version : Other What is happening with Finca Del Arte in Chayofa?

Suej
23-01-2013, 17:35
We drove past La Finca De L'Arte in Chayofa today and noticed it is being cleared out of all furniture ovens etc... into a big skip! Does anyone know what might be happening with the place? Hope it opens as something nice!Anybody heard anything?:)

9PLUS
23-01-2013, 17:50
The owner passed away

Suej
23-01-2013, 18:08
Thanks 9plus! not the reply I was expecting though!:(

Greg
23-01-2013, 20:05
The son is paying the rent at the moment hoping to sell the trespaso. I'm not sure how long he is able to do that. If he defaults and it reverts back to the owners. There is a que waiting for this to happen!

Tdm
23-01-2013, 21:53
I have heard (unconfirmed) that the owner of the "Tree House" next door has bought it.
What will happen to it I don't know but will certainly miss the Sunday afternoon Jazz there.

mike in chayofa
24-01-2013, 12:08
The building is not in a good condition and requires major safety improvements. The licence for trading to the public is no longer in force.

Suej
24-01-2013, 12:11
The building is not in a good condition and requires major safety improvements. The licence for trading to the public is no longer in force.

I can appreciate what you are saying here Mike! after all it is just a big old shed really! nice atmosphere though! :)

helhod
25-01-2013, 10:20
Not been over for near on a year and not been to la Finca since 2008 but sitting on our Terrace on a Sunday a listning to the Jazz was quite a nice experiance ,I hope someone other than who owns the Treehouse takes La Finca over ! Just my opinion

Suej
25-01-2013, 14:22
Not been over for near on a year and not been to la Finca since 2008 but sitting on our Terrace on a Sunday a listning to the Jazz was quite a nice experiance ,I hope someone other than who owns the Treehouse takes La Finca over ! Just my opinion

I agree a bit of healthy competition wouldn't go amiss!:)