PDA

View Full Version : What are the contact details for Michael Peter Rhodes the lawyer in Los Cristianos?

Marian
24-01-2013, 10:49
I am looking for the new telephone numbers for Michael Peter Rhodes who used to have a practice in Los Cristianos. The office is now empty. The landline and mobile numbers I had for are no longer in use. Any help appreciated.

Fivepence
24-01-2013, 11:40
:welcome:to the forum Marian.

I found this website (http://www.tenerifelawyer.com/) but it's probably no use to you, sorry.

Maybe our members CIM and Young Golfer know him, they are estate agents.

:goodluck:

fonica
24-01-2013, 12:58
His apartment on Parque de la Reina has been rented out and he has gone to live on the mainland of Spain.No new telephone numbers available!!

Marian
24-01-2013, 13:46
Thank you. I had that inf before when he was in Eugenie.I'll keep trying.

KarenX
07-02-2013, 10:34
Hi, I am also trying to locate Michael Rhodes as he is holding the proceeds from my late husbands estate. I have had no luck with phone numbers or addresses either and am concerned where money is :crying2: Has anyone any updates on his whereabouts please? Any information would be extremely welcome. Many thanks

Marian
07-02-2013, 10:44
I have not any further information. If Mr Rhodes has moved to mainline Spain and is in practise there, he may be registered and recorded at the Consulate. We need the area he is in to find this.

KarenX
07-02-2013, 11:20
I have just heard from a former colleague of Mr Rhodes that he is probably in the Mijas area of Spain and if working would be traceable through his NIE No. I don't know if this helps you at all but I am certainly going to pass on this information to my solicitors here in the UK & Tenerife.

Marian
07-02-2013, 11:32
Thank you. I have his NIF on some documents.

KarenX
12-02-2013, 11:14
Hi Marian, would it be possible to let me have Mr Rhodes NIE No if you do have it please?

Marian
12-02-2013, 19:25
NIF is X3296763N

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

NIF is X3296763N

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

NIF is X3296763N

KarenX
12-02-2013, 22:19
Thank you so much for your help Marian. Fingers crossed.

Marian
07-03-2013, 12:03
Any progress on contact for Mr Rhodes Solicitor please

KarenX
13-03-2013, 21:25
Hi Marian, I am still in discussions with my solicitors on best course of action. I can tell you that Mr Rhodes has been reported to the Law Society for falsely advertising himself as a UK solicitor when he was in fact only registered for 1 year. Previous company/colleagues are fed up with dealing with the problems he left behind. He apparently lived between Tenerife & UK up until relatively recently in order to obtain permit to marry his South American wife! No doubt on clients missing money!!! My solicitor has told me that I may have to give up on this and lose my money as reporting him to the Fraud Intelligence Unit will cost me and I may still not get the money owed from my late husbands estate. To say I am disgusted is putting it mildly. As far as I am concerned Mr Rhodes has committed a criminal offence and I am yet to be given a reason as to why he can not be prosecuted or there be some recourse for out of pocket clients. I will update you on any progress or lack of that I make. I do not intend to give up on this matter

Marian
16-03-2013, 15:45
We have heard today that our friends tax affairs that he dealt with late last year are all in order and all payments made correctly. They had no papers but a visit to the tax office with a Solicitor confirmed all was in order.

I am sorry to here about the outcome of your discussion with your solicitor.

Thank you for your information.

lacasuca
29-03-2013, 21:58
Hi there Marian & KarenX,
I too have been trying to contact Michael Rhodes. He told me last August that he was retiring to mainland Spain.
I would very much like to know his current whereabouts as there were unresolved matters in the sale of our property in Tenerife and there's a considerable amount of money owing to us which we badly need. I could not be certain that there has been any wrong doing but the continued lack of communication makes me very nervous!

penelope pitstop
30-03-2013, 22:21
I do hope you all manage to trace this man. My friends who moved back to the UK over 5 yrs ago used him & all went smoothly for them, luckily. There were so many stories accusing estate agents & solicitors of disappearing with clients money yrs ago. It sounds like it may still be happening.
I wish you all success in your search & hope you all get the money you are owed.
Please keep us updated on here.

araceli
07-06-2017, 10:47
Hi!
If Mr Rhodes has moved and you need a lawyer, I could recommend another one if you want.

Ecky Thump
07-06-2017, 10:49
Hi!
If Mr Rhodes has moved and you need a lawyer, I could recommend another one if you want.

The posts for information were made in March 2013.

Could you remove your advertising link from your signature as it convenes the rules of this forum. Not the cleverest thing for a law firm partner to do!