PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Is the shoe repair shop in Los Cristianos still open?

casabonny
24-01-2013, 14:03
Can anyone tell me if the shoe repair shop in Los cris , near the Cepsa garage, is still open?
If not does anyone know of a good shoe repairer herein the south?I was up north yesterday but the one in Carrefour was shut!

kingbaker
24-01-2013, 15:40
Can anyone tell me if the shoe repair shop in Los cris , near the Cepsa garage, is still open?
If not does anyone know of a good shoe repairer herein the south?I was up north yesterday but the one in Carrefour was shut!

An interesting question........sorry can't help though CB.:tiphat:

Leam_Lin
24-01-2013, 16:12

Last year there was a zapatero ( I think thats how you spell it) near the entrance to the mercadona in San Eugenio.

Marianne
24-01-2013, 16:27
There is one downstairs, opposite the dry-cleaners alterations shop - in the GranSur shopping centre in San Eugenio.

obs
24-01-2013, 16:55
There is one next door to the petrol station in La Camella that we use. :)

macdonald5
24-01-2013, 16:57
The one in San Eugenio near Mercadona is still there,I bought some bags from them a couple of weeks ago

casabonny
24-01-2013, 19:38
Thanks folks,I have just seen one in Las Galletas so will pop down there tommorrow( last time I used the years ago thier rapids service was two weeks)!
Failing thatGranSurseems the best bet because of parking

casabonny
25-01-2013, 17:02
Went to Las Galletas this morning to the Zapateria Rapido , asked how much to resole my boots told 7 eurso, not bad me thinks , can you do it now?

Oh no much too b usy ( he was drinking coffee when I went in though! Said he would do it for tommorrow at mid day, I said what about 10.00am when you open , no no not possible.After a lot of haggling agreed he would do them this afternoon and they would be ready tommorrow at 11.00!!!!!!! I will let you know if they are and what the job was like.

honda
25-01-2013, 17:37
The one in San Eugenio near Mercadona is still there,I bought some bags from them a couple of weeks ago

Got a key cut there, yesterday.