PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Russian speaker wanted for an admin position in Los Cristianos

Lippy
24-01-2013, 19:30
Looking for a Russian speaking person to do some admin work. The job includes contacting clients and arranging appointments and could also suit someone wanting to work from home. The job carries a salary and contract and could start immediately please pm if interested.

Lippy
24-01-2013, 19:34
Hi do you know anyone who is looking for admin work in an office but can speak Russian. May also suit someone who wants to work from home job will carry a salary and good working conditions. Please pm for further info

Helenka
25-01-2013, 13:56
Hi!
Sent PM

KirstyJay
26-01-2013, 00:20
Looking for a Russian speaking person to do some admin work. The job includes contacting clients and arranging appointments and could also suit someone wanting to work from home. The job carries a salary and contract and could start immediately please pm if interested.Can you please specify the location of the position

Lippy
26-01-2013, 13:51
Can you please specify the location of the position

The poistion is for an office based in Los Cristianos please pm me your contact details if interested and we can chat about the admin position available

KirstyJay
26-01-2013, 14:09
The poistion is for an office based in Los Cristianos please pm me your contact details if interested and we can chat about the admin position availableI'm not interested in the position, I just thought that the information would be useful to potential applicants. For future reference, you need to take a look at the Job Posting Rules for the forum and try and post your ad accordingly :)

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?437-PLEASE-READ-Rules-for-advertising-and-replying-to-job-vacancies-in-this-section

I will retitle the thread to contain location info. :)

sux
27-01-2013, 20:58
[QUOTE=Lippy;256764]Looking for a Russian speaking person to do some admin work. The job includes contacting clients and arranging appointments and could
Hello) I'm interested in your proposition. I have an expirience. Russian is my native lng., also i easy speak english and greek (now lerning spanish)
If You need my CV i will send it.
Wait for your replay.
Best regards
Shapovalova Viktoria

slodgedad
28-01-2013, 01:23
[QUOTE=Lippy;256764]Looking for a Russian speaking person to do some admin work. The job includes contacting clients and arranging appointments and could
Hello) I'm interested in your proposition. I have an expirience. Russian is my native lng., also i easy speak english and greek (now lerning spanish)
If You need my CV i will send it.
Wait for your replay.
Best regards
Shapovalova Viktoria

Hi, Sux. Why not send Lippy a PM?

Lippy
28-01-2013, 13:10
Please pm me your contact telephone details so I can call you later today

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sux pm me your telephone details and will call you thanks

sux
28-01-2013, 18:08

*personal details removed. Please use the PM system*

Fivepence
28-01-2013, 18:42

Sux, it's against forum rules to post telephone numbers. :sorry:

Admin will remove it when they see it.:wink:

KirstyJay
28-01-2013, 22:07

*personal details removed. Please use the PM system* sux, your personal details have been removed, as it is against the forum T&Cs to post them in the open thread. Please send them via PM as has been requested in several posts.

If you do not know how to send a PM, please see the forum FAQ for a detailed explanation, which is linked to in the main menu, or click here :

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_private_messa ges

JustaLady
24-02-2013, 00:48
Hi there, may be I am late a bit, but just in case is that vacancy still available? gracias

Pridanovs Artur
28-02-2013, 13:40
Hola

I'm from Latvia and interested in this proposition.
I have 8 years experience in construction company management in USA.
I speak fluent Russian, English, little Latvian and learning Spanish.
If You interested to see my CV please let me know.

Sincerely
Arturs pridanovs

Lippy
06-07-2013, 12:31
Hi do you know anyone who is looking for admin work in an office but can speak Russian. May also suit someone who wants to work from home job will carry a salary and good working conditions. Please pm for further info

Rauno Oidram
13-07-2013, 13:30
What work is it?

Ines83
25-07-2013, 20:07
I am Russian speaker and I live in Los Cristianos . Please send me more details on PM.

Brigita
29-07-2013, 10:47
Hello!
I have just sent You PM

Danie92
01-08-2013, 12:58
I speak russian and englsh and estonian and some other languages and im looking for work