PDA

View Full Version : Football Football clubs and their famous supporters.

ciderhunter
25-01-2013, 18:47
My team, which is the gallant but struggling Bristol City FC has a famous supporter.

BALDRICK!

What famous faces am I likely to see at your clubs ground?

CaribeCelt
25-01-2013, 21:28
Anybody from the Taoiseach to Rod Stewart or the Gallagher brothers....far too many to name tbh.
Snoop-dog has said he is a fan,so watch out for him at paradise puffing on a certain kind of cigarette.

ciderhunter
27-01-2013, 16:16
Anybody from the Taoiseach to Rod Stewart or the Gallagher brothers....far too many to name tbh.
Snoop-dog has said he is a fan,so watch out for him at paradise puffing on a certain kind of cigarette.

I was aware or Rod Stewart's support for the Celts but I somehow thought that the Gallaghers were fans of ManU. Nice to know they support a real club.

TOTO 99
27-01-2013, 16:24
I was aware or Rod Stewart's support for the Celts but I somehow thought that the Gallaghers were fans of ManU. Nice to know they support a real club.

I think you'll find the Gallagher brothers are not welcome at Old Trafford...

marbro8
27-01-2013, 16:27
My team, which is the gallant but struggling Bristol City FC has a famous supporter.

BALDRICK!

What famous faces am I likely to see at your clubs ground?i shouldn't be talking to you as you have just stolen our number 2 richard o'kelly:mad::wink2:, pete waterman of stock aitkin and waterman fame the record producer and manager of 80's legends sonia, rick astley,i used to sit by him and his 20 stone minder at the matches needless to say they used to have 3 seats:laugh:, but havn't seen him for some time it was rumoured that he had a fall out with our chairman:dontknow:

TOTO 99
27-01-2013, 16:30
i shouldn't be talking to you as you have just stolen our number 2 richard o'kelly:mad::wink2:, pete waterman of stock aitkin and waterman fame the record producer and manager of 80's legends sonia, rick astley,i used to sit by him and his 20 stone minder at the matches needless to say they used to have 3 seats:laugh:, but havn't seen him for some time it was rumoured that he had a fall out with our chairman:dontknow:

And he lives in Warrington...home of the stars..

CaribeCelt
27-01-2013, 16:35

They're Man City supporters tbh.
But Noel and Liam have been up a few times,Celtic are their "second team"through their Irish connections...supposedly their brother Paul was a season ticket holder.

marbro8
27-01-2013, 16:41
And he lives in Warrington...home of the stars.. i have fond memories of warrington, goose green club after the races:laugh:

TOTO 99
27-01-2013, 16:47
i have fond memories of warrington, goose green club after the races:laugh:

Your memory isn't that good mate...goose green club is in Wigan!..Doh...

marbro8
27-01-2013, 16:53
Your memory isn't that good mate...goose green club is in Wigan!..Doh...i knew it began with a w:laugh:

ciderhunter
28-01-2013, 18:36
I think you'll find the Gallagher brothers are not welcome at Old Trafford...

Oh I see what you mean. Well I was not too fond of Oasis, more of a Led Zeppelin man myself which reminds me that Robert Plant supports Wolverhampton Wanderers!

Tenerife Blade
28-01-2013, 20:21
A few Sheffield United famous fans: Paul Heaton (The Beautiful South) Sean Bean (actor) Joe Elliot (Def Leppard) Jessica Ennis (athlete) and Michael Palin (Monty Python). Alex Hammond (Sky Sports News presenter) is also a fan.

trevorife2
28-01-2013, 20:29
Im a birmingham city fan , and our most famous fan ????
Errrrm ...... Jasper carrot !!!

ciderhunter
30-01-2013, 23:52
i shouldn't be talking to you as you have just stolen our number 2 richard o'kelly:mad::wink2:, pete waterman of stock aitkin and waterman fame the record producer and manager of 80's legends sonia, rick astley,i used to sit by him and his 20 stone minder at the matches needless to say they used to have 3 seats:laugh:, but havn't seen him for some time it was rumoured that he had a fall out with our chairman:dontknow

I do apologize for dragging Richard O'Kelly away but it was part of our cunning plan to avoid relegation.

slodgedad
30-01-2013, 23:56
Eliot Owen suppors the Owls.

KirstyJay
31-01-2013, 00:36
Frank Skinner supports West Brom :) (not that I do though...)

canary boy
31-01-2013, 12:05

We have got loads, Delia smith ( That should be hard to beat) That guy out of xmen Forgot his name, jack Humphrey, Stephen fry

KirstyJay
31-01-2013, 15:21
We have got loads, Delia smith....

She'll never live this down...

http://youtu.be/Z_8JLkwzpd0

Fivepence
31-01-2013, 15:42

I think Aidrian Chiles is also a fanatical Baggies fan KJ.:)

canary boy
31-01-2013, 16:01
She'll never live this down...

http://youtu.be/Z_8JLkwzpd0

I tell you what Kirsty Cd Tenerife could do with someone like Delia she has turned our club around and thats our tune now " come on lets behavin u come on lets be havin u lalalla

marbro8
31-01-2013, 23:31
I do apologize for dragging Richard O'Kelly away but it was part of our cunning plan to avoid relegation.it seems to be working as well mate good win the weekend, and we lost to a team that hadn't won for 9 games:(

KirstyJay
01-02-2013, 00:06
I tell you what Kirsty Cd Tenerife could do with someone like Delia she has turned our club around and thats our tune now " come on lets behavin u come on lets be havin u lalallaCDT have got someone like her... they're called Armada Sur :D

slodgedad
01-02-2013, 01:54
CDT have got someone like her... they're called Armada Sur :D
I keep hearing about this Amanda Sur, but who exactly is she???

canary boy
01-02-2013, 10:20
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/15220746

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukoOH4NbWo

Be careful Kirsty ill get Wolverine after you