PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Where can I find cheap car hire in Tenerife

Jelly Baby
25-01-2013, 20:21
I'm popping over for a week in February and wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of cheap car hire. Nothing fancy, just something reliable to get me from A to B as I will be travelling between the north and south.

Susief
25-01-2013, 20:32
I'm popping over for a week in February and wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of cheap car hire. Nothing fancy, just something reliable to get me from A to B as I will be travelling between the north and south.

Try
www.autoreisen.es

Not find anything cheaper! Pick up at the airport too.

karinagal
25-01-2013, 21:50
Try
www.autoreisen.es

Not find anything cheaper! Pick up at the airport too.

I'd agree with you Susie - I found what appeared to be cheaper deals on line but then when I added in the no excess on the insurance, they all worked out more expensive than Autoreisen.. Plus there is no hassle - the cars might not win any prizes for beauty but they're reliable and you don't get screwed over on the petrol either..!

KirstyJay
26-01-2013, 00:01
I'm popping over for a week in February and wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of cheap car hire. Nothing fancy, just something reliable to get me from A to B as I will be travelling between the north and south.You haven't specified which area of Tenerife you will be located in, however the company that other members have suggested covers all Tenerife.

Jelly Baby
26-01-2013, 10:16
You haven't specified which area of Tenerife you will be located in, however the company that other members have suggested covers all Tenerife.

Chayofa initially, then up to Puerto and back to the airport.

Autoreisen seems ideal!

doingok
26-01-2013, 13:43
Try here (https://www.facebook.com/tenerifecarvaluerentals) i am sure they wwill be able to help you out.

Jelly Baby
26-01-2013, 23:27
Try here (https://www.facebook.com/tenerifecarvaluerentals) i am sure they wwill be able to help you out.

I sent them a message via Facebook earlier today but as yet no response....:(

timmylish
26-01-2013, 23:51
Contact member Ashro Autos (Mark is owner or Jackie his assistant) and if he has any cars available he,ll sort you at a good price. Not new cars hence the prices!

doingok
27-01-2013, 00:13

No Message in the box as i have just checked fully book at the min till march but they is a waiting list as getting cars all the time,and working down the list once a car is available.
Just keep checking the facebook page for up date's.

Susief
27-01-2013, 10:00

Just save yourself all that waiting and messing about and book Autoreisen online. You don't pay for it until you pick up, they have an office in arrivals too.

It will cost you approx 90e for a group A-B.

You just park up in airport when you going home and give the keys into portakabins.

doingok
27-01-2013, 20:39
Thanks jelly baby got it now as i check my emails and so on all the time, and even have an alert on my phone once i get a new email and as it looks like i didn't receive the first one.:thanx:

Regards