PDA

View Full Version : Wanted I'm looking any type of job in Tenerife

TiagoAlves
25-01-2013, 20:25
Hello my name is Tiago. I'm 21 years old. I'm Portuguese living in London for 4 years already. I'm looking for any type of job in Tenerife because I really want to live in Tenerife but first I need a job.i have experience in different type of works I start work wen I was 16 doing handyman also I have a course of 3 years car painter, personal trainer and now I'm doing security work (door supervisor and CCTV).The reason why I wanna move to Tenerife is because I been there 2 and I love the place so peaceful and calm compare to Lisbon or London. I'm tied of living in big city's is to much stress and I'm young I wanna chose a better future for I don't need to much I just a place where I can feel good and peace.London is to sad and cold. Please if someone can help me many thanks. Thank u for read this:pray::pray::pray: my number is ************** I'm ready to change my life.

Rainer
26-01-2013, 11:54
¡Hola, Tiago!

You described in detail WHY you want to live on Tenerife.

I think, your chances of getting work will be much better when you describe your skills in detail and WHY a future employer should give you a contract. You have been a car painter. Google a list of garages and send them any certificate you might have and maybe photos of what you have done already.

You are Portuguese, Tiago. What is your command of Spanish? Is it good enough to understand a Spanish-speaking employer or even discuss your work with them?

Best,
Rainer

TiagoAlves
26-01-2013, 20:58
I will do that thank u very much for u help