PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy English speaking person needed to work in our small, busy tea room in Costa Adeje

stuart
25-01-2013, 21:06
We are looking for an english speaking person who is also a non smoker to work in our small but very busy tea room in costa adeje. Job will include making sandwiches and light lunches, also taking orders, making drinks and clearing tables.
Must be friendly and be happy to work as part of a small team.
Will be needed to work Tuesday to Saturday, immediate start availble.

TiagoAlves
26-01-2013, 04:08
Hello I'm Portuguese guy with 21 years I live in London and I want to move to Tenerife I know how to speak English and I understand Spanish.... I will to get this job my number is Removed. Please use the PM system for personal details according to T&C's

Javier Sierra
26-01-2013, 10:38
We are looking for an english speaking person who is also a non smoker to work in our small but very busy tea room in costa adeje. Job will include making sandwiches and light lunches, also taking orders, making drinks and clearing tables.

Hello Stuart, my name is Javier, I live in Tenerife south and I have everything you require, please contact me, I would like to be part of your team. Greetings.

christos
26-01-2013, 22:43
Hello,

My name is Christos, English speaker , non smoker. I am interested in this vacancy in Costa Adeje. I am available to work any day of the week. I will be very glad to hear from you, again.

Best regards

sarz
27-01-2013, 12:18
Hey Stuart,

I don't have an NIE number at the moment as Im still in the UK, I am looking for work in Tenerife Im looking for a nicer, warmer and relaxed lifestyle :)

I am 26, non smoker, no children, I have waitress experience from a younger age I am friendly, honest, reliable and hard working. I can give you references if required.

Is Fanabe about 20 mins from the airport?

Thanks
Sarah

yvonne
27-01-2013, 19:36
Hi Stuart, i am english, lived in Tenerife30 years, worked in the catering industry most of my time in tenerife, KP, Chef, and Poolside bars, waitresing and cooking snack meals, i do have city guilds from when i studied catering in England. very realiable speak spanish and english and have my own transport, i can start asap. having just been laid off where i was working in a busy sales deck kitchen cooking, serving the reps plus the clients. hope to hear from you. Yvonne.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, my name is karina, i am english, non smoker, lived in tenerife a number of years, working in the catering industry plus telemarketing used to being nice to the public, i have been KP, waitresing, worked in busy bars, Taylors Lounge, Deperate Dans, used to working as part of a team, very realiable, can work any hours or days not a problem and can start asap.

mariano
28-01-2013, 13:45
Hi, my name is mariano stoica and i m intrestead for the position.please sent me the details oremail contact, i m living for the moment in las americas.
Many thanks

stuart
28-01-2013, 22:03
Thank you to everyone that applied for the job
in our tea room, the position has now been filled.

KirstyJay
28-01-2013, 22:12
Thank you to everyone that applied for the job
in our tea room, the position has now been filled.
The normal protocol of the forum would be to reply in your original thread that the post has been filled so that members will not get confused. There are many threads and posts on this forum every day and a new thread about the same subject will get lost.

Also, you can close your own thread to show that the position is filled, saving the mods valuable time :)

I have merged your threads together and will now close it.