PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment in Los Cristianos for 1 week from 30th January to 14th February 2013

Ecky Thump
27-01-2013, 15:31
Wanted in Los Christianos.

My son needs a apartment for one week between the 30th Jan and 14th Feb this year.

To sleep 2 adults.

Please PM me.

*He is fully house trained!:laugh:

marbro8
27-01-2013, 15:41

My son needs a apartment for one week between the 30th Jan and 14th Feb this year.

To sleep 2 adults.

Please PM me.

*He is fully house trained!:laugh:unlike you of course:raspberry2::wink2:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

unlike you of course:raspberry2::wink2:why not have a look at the vista sur ecky? lovely location overlooking the beach and sea, as long as they don't mind the pool being a bit public, because you have to walk over the footpath outside the restaurant and perfume shop to get to it,we walked round the rooms last year and they had just had air con fitted:)

Fivepence
27-01-2013, 15:56

To sleep 2 adults.

Please PM me.

*He is fully house trained!:laugh:

You'll probably have to post accommodation requests on the 'Sole Agent' section of the forum soon Ecky.................:whistle:

marbro8
27-01-2013, 15:59
ok ecky e-mail sent let me know if you got it:wink2:

Ecky Thump
27-01-2013, 16:52

:devil:You sent me the wrong list, the one you sent was from a over 55's female contact magazine.:crylaughing:

TOTO 99
27-01-2013, 16:53
:devil:You sent me the wrong list, the one you sent was from a over 55's female contact magazine.:crylaughing:

Deffo the wrong list if it had females in it..:laugh:

Ecky Thump
27-01-2013, 17:05
Deffo the wrong list if it had females in it..:laugh:

Oh, so you know his requirements then....it takes all kinds!!:laugh:

Thanks for the list, I got a great result, the right apartment at the right price.:)

marbro8
27-01-2013, 17:50
Oh, so you know his requirements then....it takes all kinds!!:laugh:

Thanks for the list, I got a great result, the right apartment at the right price.:)you are more than welcome mate:)