PDA

View Full Version : Why don't people read threads properly?

slodgedad
28-01-2013, 01:34
I'm gobsmacked, especially in the Jobs section, that when the OP asks for PMs responders ask to be PMd.

If I was offering a job and asked for interested people to PM and they replisd that they wanted the offerer to beg I would write them off.

Just a thought.

Why should a potential employer chase you?

irishmusico
28-01-2013, 02:57
Thats the idiot filter. The ones who reply can't follow basic instructions.Saves on interviewing time. A good thing :D

seanocelt
28-01-2013, 03:06
Your so right Slodge. I wash pipple woold read freds proply tooo. Its been going on forever "reply by PM only, no numbers or texts, or forum replies PM PLEASE" .. .......................... " Hiya , im Naterly, want that job im sooo up 4 it , text me babe .xxxx". Then they get hired. Probly.

chifleta
28-01-2013, 14:39
Your so right Slodge. I wash pipple woold read freds proply tooo. Its been going on forever "reply by PM only, no numbers or texts, or forum replies PM PLEASE" .. .......................... " Hiya , im Naterly, want that job im sooo up 4 it , text me babe .xxxx". Then they get hired. Probly.

innit tho! :wink2:

Santiago
28-01-2013, 17:21
innit tho! :wink2:

Sad thing is that they are probably the best of the bunch, the dim ones wouldn't even bother to comment!! :idea:

Marianne
28-01-2013, 19:35
Possibly because they hope that others will read that they are available. At least that was the explanation given on another Forum I am on.

warbey
28-01-2013, 20:02
Possibly because they hope that others will read that they are available. At least that was the explanation given on another Forum I am on.

This Forum are quite keen on privacy and Personal Information.

I personally, am glad I am NOT a Member of the aforesaid Forum

Re Threads, I dislike People posting after reading two or three before the current one,
then saying their Piece..... Completely out of context, and Someone else carries it on.

We are not all perfect though, are We.?.

kingbaker
28-01-2013, 20:17

OH DEAR Wash out your mouth with soap!!!!!! :v2: and go on to the NAUGHTY STEP!!:bootyshake:

Marianne
28-01-2013, 20:39
No no, not another Tenerife Forum - but one where I live in France! :)

warbey
28-01-2013, 20:48

Merci Madame. Encantada.

kingbaker
28-01-2013, 20:57

That's ok then !! You're forgiven!! :whistle::eyebrows::wave::laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

This Forum are quite keen on privacy and Personal Information.

I personally, am glad I am NOT a Member of the aforesaid Forum

Re Threads, I dislike People posting after reading two or three before the current one,
then saying their Piece..... Completely out of context, and Someone else carries it on.

We are not all perfect though, are We.?.

Well I'm a lot closer to perfection than most..............but even I make some blunders :whistle::bootyshake::laugh::crylaughing:

Marianne
28-01-2013, 21:12
Merci :) (message trop court!)

KirstyJay
28-01-2013, 21:12
Possibly because they hope that others will read that they are available. At least that was the explanation given on another Forum I am on.That's a good point :)

Maybe people should post that they have sent a PM then, rather than reply with all their personal stuff. Then it shows that they can follow instructions and people can see they are available. Best of both worlds :)

chifleta
28-01-2013, 22:58
Well I'm a lot closer to perfection than most..............but even I make some blunders :whistle::bootyshake::laugh::crylaughing:

I know i'm not perfect, but i'm so close it scares me......... ooops, did I go off topic? :crylaughing:

kingbaker
28-01-2013, 23:27
I know i'm not perfect, but i'm so close it scares me......... ooops, did I go off topic? :crylaughing:

Great minds think..............oooops!! :crylaughing::laugh:

Malteser Monkey
29-01-2013, 12:30

Is that the French Tenerife forum then

TFTF....:crazy:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Great minds think..............oooops!! :crylaughing::laugh:

Quit while you're ahead !

Marianne
29-01-2013, 14:17
Nope :) (message too short)

kingbaker
30-01-2013, 13:44
OI!! OI!! Can you lot stay 'ON TOPIC' pleeeeaaaase or I'll have to complain to a modulator!!!!Now what was the orinigal topic?

OH YEAH!! Why don't people read the threads properly?

Because they're not as well developed, brain-iac-ly as us. Well me in particular!! :laugh::tiphat:

Suej
30-01-2013, 13:49
Read threads? I hear them!!! ticking time bombs and Jingle bells!!! wot's that all about! :crazy::laugh: