PDA

View Full Version : Other Tenerife Forum WWE wrestling thread

henry
22-06-2011, 20:18
i don´t know if any members follow wwe wrestling like i do!! but if any member wants any news on what going on in the wwe. just let me know on this thread.

like the next ppv is money in the bank in chicago. Here's the top matches confirmed for Money in the Bank on July 17th from Chicago, IL

WWE Title Match
CM Punk vs. John Cena (wwe champion)

World Heavyweight Title Match
Christian vs. Randy Orton (world heavyweight champion)

more matches to come.

let me know members and i do my best to update you that is going on in the wwe.

Zara
22-06-2011, 20:34
Oh Henry its a long time since I watched any wrestling, in those days it was Mick McManus, Giant Haystack and Big Daddy.

OT what colour is the hair these days???

henry
22-06-2011, 20:36
i been follow wwe since hulk hogan, koko b ware jake the snake etc. all those years and i still follow it today.

slodgedad
22-06-2011, 20:40
Oh Henry its a long time since I watched any wrestling, in those days it was Mick McManus, Giant Haystack and Big Daddy.

OT what colour is the hair these days???

Everyone 'of a certain age' remembers those names because we were force fed it on Saturday afternoons at 4 when we had a choice of 3 channels and there was bugger all on the other 2 but a newsprinter and a cowboy film,,

markcuk
22-06-2011, 20:41
nwo for life!

loved the attitude era

henry
22-06-2011, 20:43
WWE Smackdown spoliers !!

Smackdown opened with Teddy Long to address the World title controversy from Capitol Punishment. Long calls Christian to the ring. Christian says he deserves another title shot. Long tells him he has to earn it, so it's Kane vs. Christian to determine the new number one contender tonight.

Sin Cara defeated Ted DiBiase in a good match.

Cody Rhodes came out for his match with Daniel Bryan. Bryan came out and said that unlike what Cody thinks, looks aren't everything and showed a photo of Dusty Rhodes on the Titantron. He said Dusty may not have been the best looking guy but had charisma and was a good person, something Cody is not. DiBiase comes out when the match begins. Cody gets the win.

Johnny Curtis vignette in catering. He stands in front of a table with ketchup, mayo and mustard. He takes the first two and leaves the mustard, because he can cut it.

Backstage, Matt Striker interviews Big Show about being attacked by Mark Henry. Show says he's going to get Henry back when Henry spears him out of nowhere into the set. The referees help Show up and out as Henry walks off.

WWE Intercontinental champion Ezekiel Jackson has his first title defense, defeating Wade Barrett.

Jack Korpela interviews World champion Randy Orton. He says that Christian getting another opportunity to be the number one contender is comical but if he has to, he will defeat him again.

Backstage, Wade Barrett comes across Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel. They mock him for losing to Jackson and say they are going to go out there and do something he can't - win.

Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater defeated the Usos.

Jinder Mahal vs. Yoshi Tatsu never happened as Mahal attacked Tatsu and laid him out. Mahal cut a promo saying Great Khali is done kissing fat women and they will dominate.

Mark Henry attacked Kane to cause a DQ in Christian vs. Kane. Randy Orton came out to even things up. Teddy Long made it a tag match. Orton nailed Christian with an RKO but Henry nailed Orton with the World's Strongest Slam and pinned him, so Christian ends up with a title shot at the MITB PPV.

in other news!!

In light of the technical difficulties that occurred during the "Power to the People" edition of Raw on Monday night, WWE will make it up to fans by holding a match between Sin Cara and Evan Bourne on next week's show.

WWE.com adds: "During Monday's Raw broadcast, WWE fans were given the option to text A, B or C to 46993 (GOWWE) (only in u.s.a.) in order to decide what they wanted to happen on the show. Things went perfectly at first when text votes selected Kelly Kelly (option B) to take on Brie Bella for the Divas Championship. However, our vote tabulating provider’s system became overwhelmed, causing these votes to definitively affect the following contest, in which Mason Ryan (also option B) was voted into a match against Evan Bourne — even though, as it was later discovered, Sin Cara had received 90 percent of the total votes in WWE.com's Live Chat poll, and should have been Bourne's opponent."

Added after 2 minutes:

which one n.w.o. hollywood with hulk hogan or n.w.o. wolfpack with sting kevin nash lex lugar and konnan??

i sure do miss wcw

Added after 11 minutes:

breaking news!!!

i just got this from my friend on facebook.

Wrestling legend Scott Hall was sentenced to 10 days in Seminole County Jail yesterday ... for drunkenly resisting arrest back in May 2010

For those unfamiliar, Hall was booked back in early May 2010 when cops found Hall -- aka Razor Ramon -- drunkenly yelling and cursing at patrons in a Florida bar. Hall was allegedly uncooperative with police ... and was popped for resisting arrest.

According to court records in Seminole County, Florida Hall was sentenced to 10 days in jail ... but the time was reduced to 2 days for time served.

Hall is planning to check in to jail on July 5th -- and a rep for the wrestler says he'll be in the medical unit because of his "bad health."

henry
23-06-2011, 20:17
For those wondering, Shawn Michaels will be on next Monday's RAW Roulette show!!

YOUNG GOLFER
23-06-2011, 23:44
For those wondering, Shawn Michaels will be on next Monday's RAW Roulette show!!

I use to like superfly he was cool.

And also the mad Scottish guy forgot his name though.....

henry
24-06-2011, 19:24
there two scottish wrestlers i know is hot rod Rowdy" Roddy Piper , and Drew McIntyre

Added after 7 minutes:

HBK-RAW Update!!

Shawn Michaels may be doing the "wheel spinning" at Monday's RAW Roulette show from Las Vegas.

Added after 10 minutes:

Snitsky was backstage at last Tuesday's WWE tapings in Hershey, PA. There were rumors of him making a return to the company soon.

WWE officials now realize that they have dropped the ball twice with Ted DiBiase Jr. and reuniting him with Cody Rhodes on SmackDown is supposed to be a way of reversing things. The idea now is to re-create the dynamic that Alex Riley and The Miz had, with Rhodes and DiBiase. The plan right now is for DiBiase to continue doing Rhodes' "dirty work" until Ted turns babyface and feuds with Cody.

and good news for all you bret the hitman hart fans out there!!!

Bret Hart is booked for upcoming SmackDown live events. There has been talk of The Hitman returning to WWE TV for some kind of storyline soon.

henry
26-06-2011, 20:28
The latest word on John Morrison is that he will be out of action for at least another two months.

WWE's website features a new article on Alex Riley getting his first theme song. Riley's new song is "Say It To My Face" by the band Downstait, the same ones who did the theme song for The Miz.

Per the stipulations, Christian will now receive another shot at Randy Orton's World Heavyweight Title after the main event of this past Friday's SmackDown. It hasn't been confirmed yet if Christian will get his shot at Money in the Bank, it was just announced that Christian will receive a future title shot.

WWE did something rare at Saturday night's live event in Hidalgo, Texas - a tables match. Kane defeated Mark Henry in the match. It's possible a tables match on pay-per-view is in the works for Henry and Big Show after the recent happenings on RAW and SmackDown.

and also wrestling fans !! you have a burning question about wwe!!
i answer your question about wwe the best of my ability.so don't expect all the answers to be serious! and i do my best to answer your question in wwe

post your questions on this thread and i answer them!!

so get your thinking caps on!!

henry
27-06-2011, 20:04
Tonight's episode of WWE RAW will take place from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada and will feature a special RAW Roulette Theme, where match stipulations will be chosen by spinning a roulette wheel.

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be appearing on tonight's show - and there's been talk that HBK will be the person in charge of spinning the wheel throughout the evening.

One match confirmed for RAW is Sin Cara vs. Evan Bourne, which was supposed to take place on last week's "Power to the People" RAW but did not due to technical difficulties with the voting.

WWE will also be taping next week's episode of RAW tonight after RAW goes off the air. This double taping is a result of the WWE crew leaving for the upcoming Australian tour later this week.

henry
28-06-2011, 19:30
Updated WWE Money In The Bank PPV Card

WWE Title Match
John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk

WWE World Title Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth vs. Alex Riley vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne vs. Alberto Del rio

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Participants to be determined.

WWE Divas Title Match
Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Brie Bella

henry
30-06-2011, 18:28
Roddy Piper went in for another cancer check up yesterday and posted the following awesome news on Twitter:

"I beat cancer again. My Tweeter's are the best.Thanks for your love. Now Indi, here I come. Warn the week of heart..

Piper also continues to talk about Drew McIntyre and wrote the following about putting CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock in Piper's Pit:

"Put ass kissing Cena, Bigger kisser the Rock, CM Punk, all in Piper's Pit at once. I DARE YOU..Baby Jesus, I promise, I would burn em down"

WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk turns 67 years old today while Cody Rhodes turns 26 and Alicia Fox turns 25.

The WWE RAW crew has arrived safely in Australia and will kick off the tour on Friday. Several of the stars will be doing media appearances today to promote the shows.

henry
01-07-2011, 20:18
Authorities have determined that "Macho Man" Randy Savage died of cardiovascular disease.

Savage, whose real name is Randy Mario Poffo, suffered a serious "cardiac event" moments before crashing his vehicle into a tree in Seminole, Florida on May 20. Savage was taken to Largo Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

An autopsy by the Pinellas-Pasco Medical Examiner's Office revealed Savage had an enlarged heart with severe atherosclerosis of his coronary arteries. He suffered only minor abrasions and bruising from the crash.

The cause of death was determined to be Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease; the manner of death was determined to be natural. The deadly "cardiac event" resulted from the condition.

Savage tested positive for alcohol and hydrocodone during the time of his death, but neither played a role in his passing.

The results of the autopsy were released by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office on Thursday.

henry
02-07-2011, 21:56
An autopsy revealed that wrestling great Randy "Macho Man" Savage died from heart disease and not from any injury sustained in his May 20 car crash.

The St. Petersburg Medical Examiner's Office found that the 58-year-old had an enlarged heart with hardened coronary arteries. He became unresponsive while driving his Jeep Wrangler on a Florida highway in May and crashed into a tree. While the auto accident left minor cuts and bruises, the heart problems were the official cause of death of the wrestler.

At the time of his death, it was unknown whether the former wrestling star had died because of the heart issue or because the heart issue caused him to crash. The coroner said Savage was found with therapeutic levels of a number of prescribed drugs in his system and that alcohol wasn't a factor. There was no evidence he was taking any heart medication, leading to the assumption that Savage may not have known about his condition.

His wife, Lynn, was riding in the car during the accident. Their Jeep Wrangler flipped over a concrete median into oncoming traffic before skidding into a tree. The couple were married in a beachfront ceremony in 2010.

Born Randy Poffo, the future Macho Man had a brief minor league baseball career before joining the wrestling circuit. He grew to fame in the 1980s with the WWF where his bouts with Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and George "The Animal" Steele made him a star. Advertisements with Slim-Jim and his signature catchphrase, "Ooh yeah!," helped him become a household name.

henry
04-07-2011, 20:22
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Tonight's WWE RAW will be a taped show with the fallout from last week's CM Punk promo. WWE is advertising a #1 contender's match between Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and R-Truth for tonight's show. Vince McMahon will also be making a special appearance.

On June 22nd, WWE registered the "CM Punk" name for merchandise use. WWE trademarked Punk's name for wrestling use back in 2009. It will be interesting to see if they allow Punk to use the name once he leaves the company. WWE also recently registered "The Last Outlaw" for wrestling use, which goes along with The Undertaker.

WWE Champion John Cena ripped into The Rock during a post-match promo at the July 3 live event in Perth, Australia. "Where is the so called captain of Team Bring It?," Cena asked. "And if he is the captain of Team Bring It, what are they bringing a doctor's note that he can't fly all the way to Australia and entertain the WWE Universe out here in Perth?

"I don't care if I've got to play G.I. Joe, Fast Five, Fast Six, Godzilla, King Kong, and Julius Caesar all rolled into one, I want to be in the middle of this ring, defending this championship in front of all of you, because I am not an actor, I am a professional wrestler. That is what I do because of crowds like you.

"So if you cried (inaudible) tears for an actor to get back in the ring, you take your tears and your t-shirt with a bull, fold them up real nice, put them in your dresser and wait until April 1st because that is the only time The People's Champ will say that he loves all of you. But tonight from myself, from all the WWE Superstars who flew 20 hours to be here in front of you, I simply say thank you."

henry
05-07-2011, 20:12
In case you missed last night's WWE RAW, Vince McMahon has re-instated CM Punk and Punk will get his WWE Title shot at Money in the Bank against John Cena. Vince added the stipulation that if Cena loses, he is fired from WWE.

Before Vince put Punk back in the match last night, Alberto Del Rio defeated R-Truth and Rey Mysterio to become the new #1 contender to the WWE Title. Del Rio won't be getting the title shot at Money in the Bank but the plan for a while has been to do Del Rio vs. Cena at SummerSlam. WWE's website was teasing that the new #1 contender might not have to compete in the Money in the Bank Ladder match at the pay-per-view.

A confrontation between CM Punk, Vince McMahon and John Cena is scheduled for next week's RAW from Boston, Massachusetts. This will be the go-home show for Money in the Bank the next week.

- To go with the storylines, WWE has re-added CM Punk to their roster page.

henry
07-07-2011, 19:41
One of the biggest angles in pro wrestling history began on this day back in 1996 as Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall formed the nWo at WCW's Bash at the Beach pay-per-view from Daytona Beach, Florida.

Regarding the new business deal between Brock Lesnar and WWE, the latest is that the contract hasn't been signed but the details on the deal have been worked out and people close to it are talking like it's done. The deal hasn't been announced yet because there are so many parties involved - Lesnar, Paul Heyman, Vince McMahon & WWE, Dana White & UFC, as well as others. If one of those parties has a change of heart, the whole deal will fall apart. As we have noted before, this is not a deal for Lesnar and Heyman to return to WWE TV, the storylines or anything like that.

An idea was brought up by WWE creative recently to put Zack Ryder in a new group with WWE Tag Team Champions David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty, who may be without a stable if or when Nexus dies after CM Punk's departure.

Speaking of Nexus' future, Mason Ryan will likely be repackaged. There has been talk of using him as a bodyguard for either The Miz or Alberto Del Rio.

WWE sent out an e-mail today promoting Monday's RAW in Boston and are promoting it as CM Punk's final appearance in the city.

henry
10-07-2011, 21:02
The European market will be getting a different cover for WWE's "OMG! Top 50 Incidents in WWE History" DVD, according to WWEDVDNews. Apparently the image of Edge spearing Mick Foley through a flaming table was too graphic and they're coming up with a different cover to appease retailers.

WWE Legend Kevin Nash will be starring in the Ghost Rider sequel, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Actor Nicolas Cage will be starring like in the previous movie. No word yet on Nash's character.

henry
11-07-2011, 20:30
Tonight's WWE Raw show will be broadcast from the home of the Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins. The show will be held in Boston, Mass. at the TD Garden. C.M. Punk is advertised for what could be his final appearance on Raw given that his contract with the company expires at Sunday's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Punk is advertised for the dark match main event. John Cena will defend the WWE Championship in a street fight against Punk.

henry
16-07-2011, 19:51
As noted before, The Rock said in his most recent video that he's looking forward to confronting John Cena in a city where the fans chanted his name for the first time, and implied that he may meet Cena on an upcoming WWE pay-per-view. There's speculation that The Rock was referring to New York City's Madison Square Garden, which will host WWE's Survivor Series in November of this year.

WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view from the Allstate Arena in Chicago this Sunday is not sold out. The Arena opened up more seating yesterday so more tickets are available.

henry
17-07-2011, 19:30
WWE's second annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view takes place tonight at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. The following six matches have been announced for the event:

WWE Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Alex Riley vs. Evan Bourne vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger

SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater

Big Show vs. Mark Henry

Divas Championship Match
Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Brie Bella

henry
19-07-2011, 20:51
boy what a weekend in wwe!!

lots of news where do i start??

WWE Title Match: CM Punk vs. John Cena

We go to the arena after the promo video and the crowd is going nuts chanting CM Punk's name. Punk's music and out he comes to a massive reaction. Punk takes a seat in the ring as th crowd chants his name. A few minutes go by as Punk soaks it all up. Punk goes to ringside and greets someone in the first row, possibly Colt Cabana. John Cena's music finally hits and the crowd boo's the hell out of Cena. Punk claps from ringside as Cena enters the ring to boo's. We get formal ring introductions and the bell. Punk throws a kick at Cena to get things going. They finally lock up and Punk applies a headlock. Punk goes behind and wraps up Cena's arm.

You can't wrestle chants from the crowd. Punk goes for the Anaconda Vice early but Cena escapes. Cena takes Punk to the mat now by his arm. Cena drops Punk with a shoulder to boo's from the crowd. Punk applauds Cena. Cena with a headlock and another takedown to the mat. Cena with a shoulder block. Punk leap frogs and takes Cena down twice to pops from the crowd. Punk with a headlock on the mat now. They get up and Punk drops Cena with a shoulder now. Punk mocks Cena with the hand gesture. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Punk slides out. Punk goes right for the GTS but Cena avoids it. They go to lock up again but Punk kicks Cena several times to the mat. Punk stomps on Cena in the corner now. Cena comes back and hits the bulldog for a 2 count. Cena with another headlock. Punk fights to his feet and out of the hold with right hands. Cena runs over Punk with a clothesline for a 2 count. Punk turns it around and backdrops Cena for a 2 count. We actually get dueling chants for Cena and Punk from the crowd. Punk whips Cena hard into the corner and covers him for 2. Cena with right hands and a fisherman's suplex and a 2 count of his own. Cena goes for the AA again but Punk counters and DDT's him for 2. Punk applies a head scissors. Cena stands up with Punk on his shoulders. Punk fights out of it and tosses Cena out of the ring. Punk puts Cena on the apron and drops a big knee to the neck from the top rope, right in front of Colt Cabana at ringside. Punk brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. Punk backs Cena into the corner with knees to the head. Punk charges in the corner but Cena moves and he hits the ringpost.

Cena pulls Punk back but Punk clotheslines him for another 2 count. Punk takes Cena back to the mat with another headlock. More dueling chants from the crowd as Cena fights out of the hold. Cena with a right hand now. Cena runs into a big boot in the corner. Punk with a crossbody from the top that barely connects and a 2 count. Cena looks like he may have been legitimately hurt on his knee. Punk goes to suplex Cena in from the apron but Cena suplexes him back onto the floor. Cena brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. Cena hits a suplex and runs the ropes fine, dropping an elbow for another pin attempt. Cena scoops Punk but Punk slides out. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment and hits a variation for 2. Cena with rights and lefts now. Punk comes back and they trade punches & kicks. The crowd pops as Punk swings away. Cena counters and applies an abdominal stretch. They break the hold but both go down at the same time. Cena comes back with shoulder blocks and the back drop but Punk falls behind Cena. Punk rolls Cena up for 2. Punk misses the high knee in the corner and Cena back drops him. The crowd boo's as Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Punk kicks Cena in the head as he does the hand gesture. Punk sends Cena to the floor and dives through the ropes, taking Cena out. Cena is back in the ring. Punk springboards into the ring but Cena moves and Punk goes down. Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle again, connecting this time. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Punk lands on his feet almost. Punk comes back with a kick and a leg sweep for a 2 count.

Punk scoops Cena for the GTS but he counters. Cena with a gutwrench for a 2 count. Cena goes for the AA again but Punk counters. Punk hits two big knees to the jaw and a bulldog on Cena, laying him out face down. Punk springboards into the ring and takes Cena down for a 2 count. Punk hits Cena with several kicks to the chest now. Cena ducks one and locks the STF on Punk. Punk finally makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Punk drops Cena with a kick to the head out of nowhere for another close 2 count. Punk climbs to the top and hits a crossbody but Cena rolls through and picks Punk up, puts him on his shoulders but Punk counters the AA. Punk goes for the GTS but Cena counters and locks the STF on again. Cena pulls Punk back to the center of the ring and re-applies the hold. Punk turns the hold around and locks on his submission as the crowd goes nuts. Cena scoops Punk up and hits the AA but only gets a 2 count.

Cena goes to the top for the leg drop but Punk counters for a 2 count. Punk goes for GTS but Cena uses the ropes to escape and drop Punk. Cena hits the leg drop from up top but Punk still kicks out at 2. Cena goes for the AA yet again and nails it. Cena covers Punk but he still manages to kick out right before the 3 count. Cena argues with the referee. Cena takes Punk to the corner and puts him up top. Cena goes for an AA from the top but Punk fights him off with several elbows to the head. Punk turns it around and hits a top rope hurricanrana. Punk hits a high knee in the corner and goes for the GTS. Punk doesn't connect all the way and Cena falls out of the ring. Punk goes to the floor and brings Cena back in the ring. Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis make their way down and Punk stares them down. Punk gets in the ring and Cena trips him, applying the STF. Vince starts calling for the bell. Laurinaitis runs over to have the bell rang but Cena meets him with a right hand on the floor. Cena walks over and stares at Vince, shaking his head. Cena runs back in the ring but Punk connects with GTS for the pin, the win and the WWE Title.

Winner and New WWE Champion: CM Punk

- Punk celebrates in the ring with the WWE Title as Vince rolls his eyes at ringside, looking sick. The Chicago crowd goes nuts as Punk holds the WWE Title high. Vince rips the headset off Jerry Lawler and orders for Punk's music to be cut. Vince tells them to send Alberto Del Rio out to cash in his briefcase. The crowd chants for Punk as Vince is furious at ringside. Del Rio runs out with his briefcase. Punk drops him with a right hand and drops to his knees. Punk stares at Vince and smiles. Punk escapes the ring and runs into the crowd with the WWE Title. The referee never rang the bell so Del Rio never cashed in. Punk runs through the crowd as Vince looks on and the crowd goes crazy. Punk poses with the fans and the WWE Title as Vince looks on from the ring. Punk is shown running through the concession area with Vince looking on as the pay-per-view goes off the air.

For those still wondering, the end of RAW last night with Triple H and Vince McMahon was part of the storylines with a little bit of real life thrown in there as Triple H has been groomed for a year now to take over Vince's duties. WWE's website is teasing that the company's latest evolution captained by Triple H begins next week on RAW with the crowning of a new WWE Champion.

Todd Grisham wrote the following on Twitter last night, which just may be a joke on all of the recent buzz: "This just in...Triple H's first act as new WWE Chairman is to reinstate WWE Ice Cream Bars."

Several ideas have been thrown around WWE in regards to the CM Punk storyline. One of the ideas being thrown around is to use this as a way to finally get rid of the spinner WWE Title belt.

henry
20-07-2011, 20:22
just want to know if any of the wrestle members out there have any wwe questions for me?

i will do my best to answer any wwe questions you might have.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

SmackDown opens with Randy Orton sitting on a chair in the ring with the mic. He talks about the current state of the WWE. He calls out Christian and here comes the World Heavyweight Champion. Christian says Randy needs to work on his anger problem. They go back and forth for a bit, until Orton gets ****** and heads up the ramp only to be stopped by Teddy Long. Long says Randy will get a rematch but not tonight as he's already agreed to face Kane in a street fight. He asks Orton to be the bigger man and walk away but Orton goes for Christian. The officials restrain him and Long informs Christian he'll be facing Ezekiel Jackson after the break.

World Champion Christian beat Intercontinental Champion Ezekiel Jackson with the Killswitch after a back and forth match with mixed crowd reaction for Christian. Anyone remember when these two faced off for who would be remembered as the last ever ECW Champion? Me neither.

Michael Cole is in the ring and invites Smackdown's Mr. Money in the Bank, Daniel Bryan out. He comes out and Cole rips him for a while. Bryan says he doesn't care what Cole thinks. Bryan talks about the physical sacrifices he's made to get to the WWE. Bryan says he's going to the first champion to announce when he's going to cash in ahead of time because apparently he's never heard of Rob Van Dam. He announces he's cashing in April 1st in Miami at WrestleMania and fulfill his lifetime dream. Out comes Heath Slater for some unfathomable reason. He gives a heel promo and they start a match. I'm guessing there will be commercials during this match.

Daniel Bryan beat Heath Slater with some submission move I didn't recognize (not the LaBelle Lock). This was a pretty decent match considering Heath Slater was involved. The crowd liked Bryan but Heath's involvement minimized crowd reaction somewhat.

Matt Striker interviews Mark Henry backstage. Mark Henry says he has no regrets and everyone should fear him.

Wade Barrett and Sheamus went to a double count out. They continued brawling after the match and eventually ended up back in the ring where Barrett ate a Brogue Kick. Seemed like Sheamus may be in the midst of a slow face turn.

Kane gives a backstage promo saying he'll use Randy Orton to kill his humanity and be a monster again.

Randy Orton beat Kane in a street fight after an RKO onto a chair. Match saw Kane kick out of an RKO and Randy kick out of a chokeslam. Crowd was much more into this match than anything preceding it. Afterward Kane offered his hand and Randy shook it. Kane looked devastated by the loss.

Mark Henry came out and attacked Kane, doing the splash onto the chair around the ankle that he did to Big Show at MITB. Refs came to check on Kane and I assume this was the end of the TV taping.

henry
22-07-2011, 17:24
c.m. punk invades comic con.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nq8PH5p3PU

henry
24-07-2011, 21:07
Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson turns 36 years old today.

CM Punk has changed his Twitter bio a bit and is calling himself an "unemployed WWE Champion."

WWE did an angle at this weekend's RAW live event where Alberto Del Rio faced John Cena in the main event where Del Rio had put his Money in the Bank briefcase on the line. Del Rio ended up retaining the briefcase and winning the match by DQ after The Miz interfered.

henry
26-07-2011, 19:45
WWE.com has added Jim Ross to the Raw roster after Chief Operating Officer Triple H reintroduced the WWE Hall of Famer to the Raw announce booth last night on Raw.

After Rey Mysterio won the WWE Title in the opener against The Miz on last night RAW from Hampton, Virginia, he lost it in the main event to John Cena.

Cena became the new WWE Champion but was confronted by a returning CM Punk after the match. Punk came out to "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour, a theme song he has used in the past. Punk was wearing his "Best in the World" t-shirt and wearing his WWE Title belt.

Punk and Cena came face to face in the ring, both holding up their belts, adding speculating that the two will face at SummerSlam in a WWE Title match.

John Cena is now officially a 9-time WWE Champion after winning the title from Rey Mysterio on last night's RAW.

As seen on RAW last night, WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler debuted a new theme song. The song is the band Downstait's version of "I Am Perfection." Downstait have also done theme songs for The Miz and Alex Riley.

WWE's website is teasing that Triple H has signed CM Punk to a new WWE deal after the challenge at Comic-Con over the weekend and then Punk's return on RAW last night. They also note that Triple H finally gave Zack Ryder his long-awaited opportunity last night, something else that Punk mentioned when he crashed Comic-Con.

John Morrison vs. R-Truth is also booked for SummerSlam with CM Punk vs. John Cena in a WWE Title vs. WWE Title match.

Up until yesterday, WWE officials were deciding if they wanted to bring CM Punk back to TV on last night's RAW or next week's show. Either way, something apparently changed and they wanted him back in time for SummerSlam. in case you miss what happed at the end or raw here what happed!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-qtTrxUplc

so who the real champ?? c.m. punk or john cena??

henry
28-07-2011, 20:11
there were six different scripts written for this past Monday's RAW.

The main goal for the entire CM Punk storyline was not so much for him to get over, but rather to get over Triple H taking over Vince McMahon's position.

The original plan for CM Punk's return was as follows: Get attacked by HHH, laid out with the pedigree, and then Alberto Del Rio would cash in his Money in the Bank leading to Del Rio vs. John Cena at Summerslam. The idea was that HHH would become a major heel as a result and feud with a babyface Punk. Plans ending up changing, Punk's elevation wasn't "shut down."

the original plan for Summerslam was Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena for the WWE title. WWE wanted to have Del Rio in the title match since the PPV is in Los Angeles with a heavy Hispanic market. Also, WWE wanted Del Rio as champion heading into the company's tour of Mexico in October where they will also be taping television in the country for the first time.

Plans for Del Rio at Summerslam changed when the decision was made to bring back CM Punk right away. According to Dave Meltzer, this is at least the 4th time Del Rio had been scheduled to win the WWE or World Title and it didn't end up happening. There is still the idea that Del Rio will win the title before the October Mexican tour, but with the way things have been going, anything can happen.

Big Show is taking a few months off to rest up with the feeling that it's best for him to rotate in and out for the benefit of his long-term health, especially at this stage of his career. Kane is taking time off for similar reasons and to help get Mark Henry over for a potential feud with Randy Orton.

On a related note, the plan is turn Sheamus into a top babyface on Smackdown to feud with Henry for the time being.

At one point, WWE was looking at turning Triple H heel and having him feud with CM Punk. No word yet if that's still the plan.

It's interesting to note that the RAW Anonymous General Manager's podium was set up at this past Monday's RAW but they received no "e-mails" and he was never mentioned.

henry
29-07-2011, 19:43
WWE reportedly offered CM Punk a five-year deal at one point. No word yet if what he ended up signing was for that long.

Regarding Punk and Vince McMahon, it's said that Punk now has Vince's ear when it comes to ideas. It was described as similar to Shawn Michaels year ago when he began moving up in the company and Vince would bounce ideas off Shawn, or Shawn would suggest ideas to Vince.

On this day back in 1967, the WWWF United States Tag Team Titles were retired. The final champions were Spiros Arion and Bruno Sammartino.

henry
31-07-2011, 20:42
breaking news!!!!

(Triple H confirmed that he has re-signed CM Punk to a new deal!!!)

in other news!!

For those wondering, last week's RAW was not a one-time thing as CM Punk will be using the "Cult of Personality" theme song for the time being. Punk was using it at live events this weekend.

Unless Zack Ryder is taken off of RAW this week, it looks like he will be appearing on WWE RAW, SmackDown and Superstars. In case you missed it, Ryder appeared on this past Friday's SmackDown and was appointed by Triple H to be Teddy Long's new assistant.

WWE continued Justin Gabriel's babyface turn on SmackDown this past Friday with video packages of Gabriel with fans during WWE's recent tour of South Africa, where he is from.

Plans for Monday's RAW have Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler calling the whole show. Ross is back full-time and will be calling pay-per-views and upcoming international tours where WWE will be taping shows. Unless things change, RAW will continue with a three-man commentary team.

henry
04-08-2011, 19:44
There was talk this week of making Michael Cole a manager since he has so much heat. The idea would be for Cole to transfer some of that heat to heels on the roster who need a boost. If Cole would begin to manage, he would likely stay on commentary as well.

Vince McMahon spoke at today's WWE second quarter conference call. When asked about The Rock's recent impact on WWE, McMahon said that Rock will be appearing at multiple PPV events beyond Wrestlemania 28. McMahon also talked about how the Wrestlemania 28 travel packages were in larger demand than usual, selling out in just two days.

WWE agent and former wrestler Dean Malenko turns 51 years old today.

WWE has just removed Husky Harris from their RAW roster.

the UK DVD cover for WWE's upcoming "OMG! The Top 50 Incidents in WWE History" had to be changed because the graphic of Edge and Mick Foley going through a flaming table was too graphic for retailers there. The new cover features John Cena with Big Show and Edge on his shoulders for a double Attitude Adjustment.

henry
05-08-2011, 19:37
!!!breaking news!!!!

The following performers have been released from WWE today:

Vladimir Koslov
Melina
Chris Masters
DH Smith

Gail Kim also announced on Twitter that she quit the company.

Added after 16 minutes:

!!! more breaking news coming in!!!

Rey Mysterio will get a WWE Title shot against the winner of SummerSlam's CM Punk vs. John Cena match on the August 15th RAW, the night after SummerSlam in Rey's hometown San Diego, California . For what it's worth, it was reported a month ago that WWE had HUGH plans for Rey that would begin the night after SummerSlam.

Sin Cara will be returning at this coming Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Sacramento, California. This would mean that Cara's time off for suspension was cut to three weeks instead of the 30 days.

Added after 46 minutes:

i know the answer but does anyone know what year NWO Debuts In The WWF?

henry
08-08-2011, 20:45
WWE has announced that WWE Champions CM Punk and John Cena will have a contract signing on RAW, less than a week away from their unification match at SummerSlam.

WWE Magazine notes that Rey Mysterio will be debuting a new hooded mask soon – one that was designed by the winner of WWE Kids magazine’s annual “Design Rey’s Mask” contest.

Injured WWE Diva Layla started working out again this past weekend for the first time since suffering a torn ACL and MCL back in May.

henry
10-08-2011, 21:14
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

Triple H came out and set up Ezekiel Jackson vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title, Alberto Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan, and Great Khali vs. Randy Orton. Christian came out to speak to Hunter.

Christian threatened that Hunter needed to change his SummerSlam match against Randy Orton or he would sue. Hunter told him he has no respect as the World Hvt. Champion, so the match is still on.

Sheamus beat Christian by countout. Christian wanted no part of Sheamus, so he got himself intentionally counted out while standing on the top of the entrance ramp.

Beth Phoenix and Natalya defeated Kaitlyn and A.J. Beth Phoenix pinned A.J. to get the win for her team.

There was a backstage segment with Teddy Long, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, and Aksana.

There was also a segment with Mark Henry and Johnny Curtis backstage. They will meet later in the show.

Sin Cara defeated Tyson Kidd. Mike said it didn't seem like anyone knew the difference between this Sin Cara and the real Sin Cara, assuming they used someone else under the mask because the real Sin Cara is suspended.

Alberto Del Rio defeated Daniel Bryan, Bryan missed a top rope move. Del Rio got the win via submission.

Cody Rhodes defeated Ezekiel Jackson to win the Intercontinental Title.Cody got the win with CrossRhodes to become the new champion. I smell a rematch at SummerSlam.

Backstage, Randy Orton said he will unleash his anger at SummerSlam. He then discussed his match against Great Khali.

Mark Henry beat Johnny Curtis. Sheamus came out to stop "Shamu" and wanted him to take on the great white tonight instead of at SummerSlam.

Randy Orton beat The Great Khali. Orton hit the RKO on Khali for the pin. Christian came out afterward and said he's the best thing going.

Triple H is serious on introducing new talents through vignettes and promos. It’s also being said that Triple H is interested in reviving the WWE Tag Team division. Word is that they are really starting to recruit tag teams and see if some names are under contract to other promotions.

WWE Superstar Wade Barrett turns 31 years old today.

There were a lot of people on the RAW brand sad to see Vladimir Kozlov released because he had a reputation for being the nicest guy.

henry
11-08-2011, 20:01
With just four matches officially announced, Sunday's WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view from the Staples Center in Los Angeles is legitimately sold out.

The latest on womens wrestler Tenille Taylor, who was trained by Lance Storm, coming to WWE is that she will start some time in 2012. She was offered a deal by WWE a while back but had to go through visa issues and then recently underwent surgery on her shoulder.

JBL recently made it clear on his Facebook that he isn’t interested in returning to WWE as a wrestler but when asked if he would consider a role such as manager or announcer, the former Grand Slam Champion said he would be open to it but WWE has not contacted him about a return.

henry
13-08-2011, 19:36
The SummerSlam Fan Axxess autograph signings kick off today in Los Angeles. CM Punk has been added to today's signings while Sin Cara has been removed from today's and tomorrow's signings. Zack Ryder has also been added to Sunday's signings.

A lot of the WWE talents went home before going to Los Angeles after Monday and Tuesday's TV tapings, with some not arriving in town for SummerSlam until late last night and this morning. This was done reportedly because WWE was concerned about incidents happening with talents in Los Angeles where paparazzi are everywhere.

Updated Card for Sunday's WWE SummerSlam PPV

Undisputed WWE Title Match
CM Punk vs. John Cena

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Christian

WWE Divas Title Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett

henry
15-08-2011, 20:09
WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view saw the surprise returns of several notable names.

Jimmy Hart did a backstage segment with R-Truth, where he offered Truth his managing services. After almost convincing him, R-Truth questioned with Jimmy was a Little Jimmy and stormed off before the deal could be made.

Stephanie McMahon had a heated backstage segment with CM Punk, was shown consulting with husband Triple H prior to the main event and was seen exiting the dressing room of former WWE champion John Cena.

Edge was announced as Christian's surprise prior to his No Holds Barred match against Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship. After getting a tremendous response from the crowd, Edge ripped into Christian for the way he won his championship (by disqualification) and the way he's carried himself as champion. Edge bailed on Christian right before the match began.

Kevin Nash made a surprise appearance, storming the ringside area through the crowd after CM Punk defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship. As Punk was celebrating, Nash attacked him - destroying him with a jackknife powerbomb and allowing Alberto Del Rio to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase and leave SummerSlam as WWE champion.

Tonight's WWE RAW will take place from the Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, California with the fallout from SummerSlam. Hometown star Rey Mysterio is scheduled to get a WWE Title shot against new champion Alberto Del Rio.

At Sunday's WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view, Kevin Nash made a surprise return to WWE television and destroyed CM Punk following his win over John Cena, allowing Alberto Del Rio to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase and leave SummerSlam as WWE champion.

henry
16-08-2011, 19:41
Former TNA stars Nick and Matt Jackson, formerly known as Generation Me, received a WWE tryout yesterday afternoon before the Monday Night RAW in San Diego. The two worked matches in front of the WWE producers yesterday afternoon before RAW began.

Nick and Matt were among several other California based talents who received WWE tryouts yesterday.

As noted before, WWE is looking to revive the tag team division under Triple H's influence.

After Raw last night here in San Diego, John Cena called Alberto Del Rio out. Del Rio didn't have anything to say to Cena, who was upset still. Del Rio tried to leave but CM Punk ran him back down to the ring.

Punk hit Del Rio with the GTS and Cena did the Attitude Adjustment. Ricardo Rodriguez tried to help out but Cena and Punk teased him with Del Rio's WWE Title belt. Ricardo got hit with a GTS and AA. Punk handed Cena the title and the crowd started booing Cena and chanting for Punk. They left the belt in the ring and left to end the show after messing around with fans.

henry
19-08-2011, 20:02
Vince McMahon is very high on Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. It's said when Del Rio and Rodriguez are out doing their thing, Vince stands backstage and watches with a smile on his face.

Before the John Morrison vs. R-Truth match on Monday's RAW, they were told to re-do the layout of the match and cut three minutes off of what was originally planned. R-Truth wasn't happy about the change.

WWE sent out a survey to fans today to see if they were interested in a John Cena branded clothing line and other merchandise that would be available through retailers. Apparently WWE has been interested in releasing a Cena clothing line for a few years.

Kevin Nash is expected to be at this coming Monday's RAW and will be a regular character on WWE TV going forward. As teased on Monday's RAW, the plans are indeed for Nash to face CM Punk in the ring. The idea behind Punk and Nash feuding is to give Punk a top name that would put him over.

Regarding their segment on Monday's RAW, the feeling backstage was that Punk got the better of Nash and Nash's comebacks were too inside and outdated compared to Punk's.

Since Nash didn't get that big of a reaction when he came out on RAW, there was talk that they need to do a better job of explaining on TV to the current generation of fans who Nash is.

henry
22-08-2011, 20:02
Rey Mysterio had been under the impression that he torn his ACL and MCL. Going into the match with Alberto Del Rio on last Monday’s RAW, the idea was to take things easy but Rey tore his bad knee up very bad on a baseball slide. The latest from someone close to him is that he may be out of action for “months and months,” and will most likely need the surgery now.

Before the bad news from Monday came out, Rey was expecting to work through with more rehab.

Stephanie McMahon is now running WWE’s website. WWE recently merged their website and magazine departments, and word is that the magazine side of things are now overseeing the website. This apparently led to Brian Kalinowski leaving the company last week.

The WWE corporate website has been pulled so the company can make changes to that side of their website. At least two more departures from the WWE corporate have happened in the past week. Word is that a major executive within WWE’s sponsorship sales division has also left but the name hasn’t been confirmed.

WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering turns 58 years old today while former WCW Tag Team Champion Stevie Ray turns 51.

henry
23-08-2011, 22:09
It's said that communication throughout the offices at WWE headquarters isn't what it used to be. Some people had no idea that the WWE corporate website was re-directed this weekend until the news came out online and a lot also weren't told about some of the recent managers that were either fired or left the company until it came out online.

The working title for The Miz and R-Truth's new tag team is "Awesome Truth."

There was talk at RAW last night that Rey Mysterio actually may not be back in time for WrestleMania 28 from Miami.

henry
24-08-2011, 18:32
Smackdown Taping Results for August 26, 2011

Brett Hart entered the ring as the guest general manager of Smackdown. He spoke about the live Smackdown next Tuesday and said it was his decision. Sure, it was. He said Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton will take place on that show. Out came Christian, who said it was not his fault for losing at SummerSlam. He blamed Edge and said he couldn't concentrate during the SS match. Christian wants his rematch Tuesday on live SD.

Bret told Christian to stop being a crybaby. He said he's an embarrassment to the WWE Universe and to Canada. Yikes! He said he has to work his way back up. Christian called Bret an embarrassment and said he's the only relevant Canadian. Christian presented a court order to Bret that says he gets his rematch before anyone else gets a title shot. Bret gave it to him for next Tuesday and added that it will be in a steel cage match.

Mark Henry came out and said he's been here for 15 years. He said this is disrespect and that he earned his shot. He said someone's gonna get hurt. He wants the winner of the cage match. He was trying to bully Bret. Out comes Sheamus, who tells a story about how his uncle castrated a black bull. He is gonna do the same. He clears Henry from the ring.

They did a retake of Sheamus and Henry.

1. Christian defeated Daniel Bryan. Christian won with the Killswitch. An excellent match, just as you would expect from these two.

Wade Barrett came out for a match against a local wrestler. He said he is responsible for attacks on John Cena and others. He said he has shaken WWE to its very core (get it, Corre?). He says there is no way he will face this guy. He said it was an embarrassment and then left. That was the end of the segment. Seriously.

2. Sin Cara beat Heath Slater. There were a couple of botched moves and a quick roll up for the win. They had to reshoot the finish because it was so bad the first time. The kids love Sin Cara, though.

3. Randy Orton defeated Ted DiBiase (w/Cody Rhodes). Cody said he performs miracles and is resurrecting the Intercontinental Title. The paper bags were handed out. It was a nice match with lots of great spots. They had obvious chemistry with one another. Orton got the win with the RKO. Cody was ****** and hit CrossRhodes on DiBiase after the match. He put a bag on his head and their relationship appears to be finished.

4. Kelly Kelly beat Tamina. Kelly Kelly won with her new finisher.

Jinder Mahal was schooling The Great Khali and telling him he needs to take care of Ezekiel Jackson, which is coming up next.

Randy Orton vs. Christian in a cage match was officially advertised for the live Smackdown show.

5. Ezekiel Jackson defeated The Great Khali. Jackson broke out of the Vice Grip and put Khali in the Torture Rack. Impressive.

Randy Orton cut a promo on the big screen. He basically asked how many times he has to fight Christian.

6. Sin Cara defeated Heath Slater. They redid the match completely. No kidding. And, shockingly, it was way better the second time.

7. Sheamus defeated Mark Henry by countout. This was a slow plod. Sheamus scored the countout victory after throwing Henry into the announce table. Afterward, Henry killed Sheamus with the World's Strongest Slam onto the ring steps.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon turns 66 years old today while Hall of Famer Rocky Johnson turns 67 and former WWE Superstar Funaki turns 43.

Rey Mysterio's surgery will reportedly take place on Friday morning.

henry
25-08-2011, 19:24
Kevin Nash made it clear last week at RAW that he was not going to do his promos by reading from a script. Nash tried doing it that way the first time and got lost. Nash said he would only take bullet points from now on and Triple H backed him up on it.

WWE Diva Maryse had successful abdominal hernia surgery yesterday. No word yet on when she will return to the ring.

Zack Ryder wrote on Twitter that WWE sold the most Broski t-shirts in one night ever at Monday's RAW from Edmonton.

There were lots of people backstage at the SmackDown tapings this past Tuesday night rolling their eyes at Sin Cara. If you haven't heard yet, WWE had to do two re-takes of Cara's match against Heath Slater. The original Mistico is back under the mask after returning from suspension.

henry
26-08-2011, 20:40
The current plan is to do six title matches and a CM Punk vs. Kevin Nash singles match at the Night of Champions PPV on September 18th from Buffalo, NY. The full match listing hasn’t been confirmed yet but here’s the likely card:

World Heavyweight Title Match: Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton

WWE Title Match: John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

Divas Title Match: Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

Intercontinental Title Match: Ezekiel Jackson vs. Cody Rhodes

United States Title Match: John Morrison or Alex Riley vs. Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team Title Match: TBD vs. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne

Kevin Nash vs. CM Punk

WWE sources indicate that Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, the original Sin Cara, was sent home from Tuesday's SmackDown taping in Calgary, Alberta, Canada after meeting with company officials. He left the Scotiabank Saddledome before the event's conclusion.

Company sources say developmental talent Jorge Arias (a/k/a Hunico) will exclusively portray the Sin Cara character going forward. WWE wants to maintain the character since its been very popular among kids and in merchandise sales.

Many employees expect Alvirde to part ways with the organization, but that is not 100% confirmed.

WWE re-shot a match between Sin Cara and Heath Slater at Tuesday's taping since the initial bout featured numerous botched maneuvers. Aries portrayed Cara in both matches. Alvirde was dressed to compete, but management opted not to use him.

henry
28-08-2011, 18:58
Rey Mysterio underwent surgery Friday after sustaining an injury to his knee. He posted an update regarding his health on Twitter.

Mysterio wrote, "Morning to all! 24hrs after surgery at home recouperating! Pain is insane! Going crazy.. Thx 4 the support! 619 luv!"

The masked star blew out his knee, believed to be his ACL, while attempting a baseball slide during a match against Alberto Del Rio on last week's episode of Raw. There is talk that he may not be able to return to action until WrestleMania XXIII.

henry
29-08-2011, 21:09
For those wondering, it was Hunico who wrestled as Sin Cara at this weekend's WWE live events and all signs point to him continuing as Sin Cara unless something changes.

Word is that people within WWE are telling Vince McMahon that Hunico may be the death of the Sin Cara character and because of merchandise sales, among other things, officials are afraid of having to drop the character. Vince was upset at both Hunico and the former Mistico at last week's tapings. Vince had received reports that the original Sin Cara still had the same cocky attitude and ego once he returned from suspension. According to a source, he didn't behave the way they wanted him to upon returning. Vince got the negative reports and made the decision to send the original Cara home.

It still has not been confirmed that WWE and the original Sin Cara, Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, have parted ways.

slodgedad
29-08-2011, 21:15
Keep it up, Henry.

Thanks for the WWE reports. As you can see there are plenty of members out there that read it..Well done, that man..786 views already..:tiphat:

henry
29-08-2011, 21:21
just wait until 2 more days for the video games news,videos,etc slodgedad

slodgedad
29-08-2011, 21:30
just wait until 2 more days for the video games news,videos,etc slodgedadCan't wait, Henry.

Don't forget it's not the amount of replies you get, but the amount of readers.

I love reading your posts.

henry
30-08-2011, 21:33
WWE officials made the decision some time in the past week or so that Kevin Nash won't be wrestling for them. It's likely Nash will stick around for the time being and participate in the occasional angle but unless something changes, he won't be having a match. This is why CM Punk vs. Kevin Nash at Night of Champions was changed to Punk vs. Triple H. WWE knew going into RAW last night that Nash wouldn't be wrestling.

Nash recently went to Pittsburgh to do physicals for the company and something happened there that made them decide that they don't want Nash in the ring taking bumps and doing something as physical as a whole match. There is still some chance that Nash could end up wrestling but something happened after the physicals that have put a roadblack in front of Nash's return match.

The decision to put Triple H in the match with Punk wasn't made until yesterday. The original plans had Punk going over Nash at Night of Champions.

Added after 11 minutes:

The RAW Supershow was announced by Triple H on RAW last night because the feeling is that SmackDown needs a boost and with SmackDown stars appearing on Monday nights, hopefully it will translate into better business at live events.

Hunico was the man behind the Sin Cara mask at last night's RAW. Word going around at RAW was that the original Sin Cara, the former Mistico, is done with the company.

Added after 54 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJQ1s7PkxY

henry
31-08-2011, 19:52
Former WWE Diva Taryn "Tiffany" Terrell wrote on Twitter yesterday that she totaled her car in a bad wreck. The former Playboy model only suffered minor injuries.

Word going around backstage is that Kevin Nash has a medical issue that is keeping him off Night of Champions and it will be cleared up, most likely, within a few weeks. While sources report that WWE won't have Nash wrestling, another believes Nash could be wrestling at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view in October.

here's the updated card for WWE's Night of Champions pay-per-view in September:

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton

Triple H vs. CM Punk

henry
01-09-2011, 20:22
Officials are confident that WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio will be able to return from Mexico in time for this week's RAW live events in Puerto Rico as he is still being advertised to face CM Punk. John Cena is being advertised to face the winner of Del Rio vs. Punk in the main event.

Other matches for this week's Puerto Rico shows include Primo vs. Dolph Ziggler for the US Title, John Morrison & Evan Bourne vs. The Miz & R-Truth, Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty, Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger and Beth Phoenix vs. Divas Champion Kelly Kelly. No word yet on why Morrison is replacing one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston.

It has been confirmed that Owen Hart and Andre the Giant won't be as playable characters in the new WWE '12 video game because of legal issues between WWE and the estates of the two late legends.

henry
02-09-2011, 21:36
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Santino Marella involved in car accident!!!

Santino Marella suffered a separated left shoulder following a car accident Thursday night in Toronto.

The official WWE website spoke to Marella this morning about the incident.

"I had just left home and was going to get my hair cut before I began packing for WWE's trip to Puerto Rico," explained Marella. "[My barber] wasn't around, so I just decided to go home."

He was then hit by another vehicle. The driver of the other vehicle remained at the scene of the collision until police arrived, and no foul play is suspected.

"My car flipped sideways and the trunk hit a light pole, it completely crushed in," Marella said. "The airbags deployed, and all I could smell was gunpowder."

Marella's car came to rest near a light pole, and sustained significant damage.

"There was broken glass everywhere, and I tried to open the passenger door, but it was stuck," Marella said. “Luckily, there was still power in the car. I opened the sunroof and crawled out."

WWE has added Kevin Nash to their RAW roster page.

henry
03-09-2011, 19:41
WWE's website has a new storyline article up looking at Sin Cara's blue light when he wrestles and questions whether or not it gives him an unfair advantage. The article plays up Cara's attack on Daniel Bryan this past Tuesday and has comments from Bryan and Evan Bourne. The article asks: "Do you think the WWE Universe may have been blinded by the light this whole time? Is Sin Cara hiding a scheme under his elaborate mask? Or is the Mexican sensation simply misunderstood?"

John Cena vs. the winner of CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio is the advertised main event of several upcoming RAW live events, putting Alberto Del Rio on double duty. In another live event note, one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne is advertised for upcoming live events while his partner Kofi Kingston isn't. As noted earlier, Kofi missed this weekend's show in Puerto Rico because he was representing WWE and The National Guard Youth ChalleNGe program at an event.

henry
04-09-2011, 19:42
In the October issue of WWE Magazine, John Cena was asked if he's eying Rc Flair's record number of major singles titles held. Cena, who has 10 major title reigns, said:

"Not at all. I think one day at a time. In this business, I don't think about what I've done or long-term plans. If you think about what you've done, you become complacent. If you think too far ahead, your vision gets a little cloudy. You truly have to think about it one day at a time."

On this day back in 1995, TNT began airing WCW Monday Nitro.

WWE Diva Kharma turns 34 years old today while Jerry Jarrett turns 69!!

Shots were fired in the parking lot last night after the show in Trenton. There was talk among the fans that John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez had to be rushed back in the building for their safety. CM Punk and Ricardo both wrote about it on their Twitter.

henry
06-09-2011, 19:47
Advertisements in the New York City area for tickets to the Survivor Series at Madison Square Garden are vaguely centered on The Rock "returning to action" for the first time in "eight years" alongside John Cena.

The Rock last competed in March 2004 at Wrestlemania XX, where he and Mick Foley lost a Handicap Match to Randy Orton, Batista and Ric Flair.

To keep with the storylines from last night's WWE RAW Supershow, Kevin Nash has been removed from WWE's roster page.

henry
07-09-2011, 21:09
The announcement that WWE has released Kevin Nash from their website today is part of the TV storyline. Nash was signed to a Legends deal after the Royal Rumble earlier this year and has not been signed to a new performer’s contract since returning to TV.

Nash has been reaching out to some people and saying that he’s released, but most don’t believe him.

henry
13-09-2011, 19:50
here's the updated card for Sunday's Night of Champions pay-per-view from Buffalo, New York:

WWE Title Match

Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Miz & R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne

WWE Divas Title Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

WWE United States Title Match
Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley vs. John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler

No DQ Match
CM Punk vs. Triple H
If Punk wins, Triple H must resign as COO.

At tonight's SmackDown tapings, WWE is expected to announce Cody Rhodes' opponent for the Intercontinental Title match at Night of Champions. It's believed Ted DiBiase will get the shot.

WWE noted on their website that Zack Ryder was set to team with Jerry Lawler on RAW last night in a rematch against David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty but Ryder couldn't compete due to the attack from Mark Henry on last Friday's SmackDown.

henry
16-09-2011, 19:27
Matches for tonight's "Edge Appreciation Night" edition of WWE SmackDown include Daniel Bryan vs. Sin Cara, AJ Lee vs. Beth Phoenix, Christian & Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus & Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater vs. The Great Khali and Evan Bourne vs. R-Truth. Edge will also host The Cutting Edge tonight with Randy Orton and Mark Henry.

YOUNG GOLFER
16-09-2011, 19:31
I hear on the grape vine that Hulk Hogan will be making a return is that right Henry?

henry
16-09-2011, 19:36
There's no confirmed word yet if Hogan's retirement is all a part of the storylines or if he really is stepping away from the ring and TNA in general. Hogan and Eric Bischoff's contracts with TNA are set to expire this fall.

henry
17-09-2011, 21:24
WWE has announced that Cody Rhodes will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Ted DiBiase at Night of Champions.

henry
19-09-2011, 21:55
John Cena has now held the WWE Championship a record ten times following his victory over Alberto Del Rio last night at Night of Champions. He is followed by Triple H, who held the WWE Championship on eight occasions.

henry
21-09-2011, 19:42
Vince McMahon was irate backstage at Monday's Raw SuperShow after his name was mentioned by Alberto Del Rio during the live broadcast.

Many people within WWE believe McMahon got upset because he is returning to television soon and did not want his name mentioned. Del Rio and the creative writer involved in the segment were both yelled at backstage by Vince.

Stephanie McMahon, who was on hand for the event, attempted to calm her father down but was unable to do so. He remained temperamental for the rest of the night as he was yelling at colleagues throughout the show and making life miserable for those around him.

There was a lot of excitement going around when word reached the WWE crews that The Muppets will be appearing on the Halloween RAW.

The new Sin Cara (Hunico) was the second Sin Cara to come out on RAW last night. You can tell the two apart because the original Sin Cara (Mistico) has the blonde hair sticking out from under his mask while the new Sin Cara has a scar on his stomach.

One of the reasons WWE is doing a Cara vs. Cara feud is because Rey Mysterio is out with an injury and they want do something big around Lucha masks for WrestleMania 28 next year in Miami. As noted in the past, WWE has expressed interest in breaking the Guinness World Record for the most masks in one place, and are looking to do it at WrestleMania.

Fans in attendance at tonight’s Smackdown tapings in Dayton, Ohio have sent word that the entire side of the arena that the WWE cameras are shooting from is completely tarped off. All of the fans are sitting on the side opposite of the camera. This is the second Smackdown taping in recent weeks that have suffered from poor attendance.

henry
22-09-2011, 22:07
As noted before, WWE officials had been discussing putting CM Punk, Sheamus and one other Superstar with The Rock and John Cena to take on 5 heel Superstars, led by Alberto Del Rio, at the Survivor Series pay-per-view.

There was talk this past week of not including Punk or Del Rio in the match. There’s still no solid word yet on which Superstars will make the teams up.

Beth Phoenix was originally scheduled to win the WWE Divas Title in her hometown of Buffalo, NY at the Night of Champions pay-per-view. The decision was changed because there's a feeling that Kelly Kelly is starting to get over as champion.

henry
25-09-2011, 20:48
Randy Orton caused Cody Rhodes to heavily bleed on SmackDown following an errant shot to the head with the ring bell. Cameras quickly cut to close-up shots of Orton’s face, with Rhodes’ back only being visible for the remainder of the segment. Personnel covered Rhodes’ head with a towel before Orton struck him with an RKO on the broadcast table.

The replay, however, showed blood streaming from the back of Rhodes’ head.

WWE will reportedly no longer air WWE Superstars via WWE.com and YouTube.com. Company officials pulled the program due to poor viewership. The series will continue to air internationally.

CaribeCelt
26-09-2011, 21:49
I hear on the grape vine that Hulk Hogan will be making a return is that right Henry?

Ahh,Hulk Hogan brings me back to my childhood along with the Ultimate Warrior,Million Dollar Man,Mr Perfect and The Legion of Doom...Childhood memories...have not watched it for about 15 years.

henry
26-09-2011, 21:56
Ahh,Hulk Hogan brings me back to my childhood along with the Ultimate Warrior,Million Dollar Man,Mr Perfect and The Legion of Doom...Childhood memories...have not watched it for about 15 years. yeah!!! just like jake the snake roberts, brutus the barbar beefcake, king kong bundy,koko b were. superfly jimmy snuka, i can go on and on and on. i been watching wrestling since 1985 when i was just a little kid. i remember wwf, ecw, and wcw...

Added after 3 minutes:

Tonight's WWE RAW Supershow will take place from the Spring Center in Kansas City, Missouri. SmackDown stars scheduled for tonight's Hell in a Cell go-home show include World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Christian, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. WWE Champion John Cena is being advertised locally.

henry
28-09-2011, 22:39
WWE Smackdown (Airing this Friday)

Booker T started off the show by interviewing Mark Henry, who said he was going to end Randy Orton's career. Henry said Orton isn't going to beat him just like Great Khali won't beat him tonight.

Mark Henry beat The Great Khali. Henry won with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry attacked Khali after the match with a chair. He put Khali's foot inside the chair and smashed it like he did with Kane and Big Show.

Jack Swagger (w/Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero) beat Evan Bourne (w/Kofi Kingston). Swagger won after Vickie pushed Bourne off the top rope. Swagger followed up with the ankle lock and got the win.

Sin Cara beat Heath Slater. Sin Cara won with the Swanton Bomb. Post match, the other Sin Cara appeared on the Tron and cut a promo in Spanish. He took his mask off to reveal a new black mask and black outfit. He said this Sunday we will find out who is supposed to be Sin Cara.

Backstage, John Laurinaitis talked with the group of wrestlers who plan on suing. They all agreed to take action against Triple H this Monday.

Kelly Kelly beat Natalya (w/Beth Phoenix). Kelly Kelly won with a roll up.
After the match, Beth hit the Glam Slam on Kelly Kelly. Natalya put her in a submission maneuver as Beth cut a promo.

Cody Rhodes cut a promo about Randy Orton's actions from last week and how WWE took no action. He was not happy about defending his title against Sheamus tonight.

Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes via disqualification. Christian came in and jumped Sheamus for the DQ. After the match, Christian hit the Killswitch on Sheamus.

Zack Ryder beat JTG. Ryder won with the Rough Ryder.

Backstage, Triple H confronted John Laurinaitis about the meeting he had with the disgruntled superstars. Laurinaitis said he was loyal to Triple H.

They ran down the card for HIAC. Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara was one of the matches listed.

Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton backstage. Typical Orton promo.

Randy Orton fought Christian to a double countout. After the match, Orton tried to beat up Christian. Cody came out and attacked Orton. Sheamus came and cleared the ring and chased Christian to the back. Henry then came out to attack Orton and hit the World's Strongest Slam. Henry went to get a chair, but when he got back in the ring Orton hit him with an RKO.

On Monday's RAW, WWE began a storyline where several disgruntled superstars banded together and with David Otunga as their legal counselor, decided to take legal action against Triple H next week on RAW.

At Tuesday's SmackDown taping, WWE continued the angle, with more wrestlers talking about the need to remove Triple H from power.

After debating as to whether to feature a Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara match at Sunday's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, WWE made the match official by announcing it at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings from St. Louis.

The heel Sin Cara appeared at Tuesday's SmackDown taping and cut a promo in Spanish before revealing a new black mask and black outfit.

After announcing earlier this week that he might need another surgery on his badly damaged knee, WWE superstar Rey Mysterio confirmed today that the surgery will in fact be necessary - and it will be taking place this afternoon.

henry
04-10-2011, 23:05
WWE has written The Great Khali out of the storylines by announcing that he suffered a fractured fibula at the hands of World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

Word going around at Hell in a Cell was that The Great Khali is done with WWE and it will be a long time until he returns as an active wrestler, if ever. Khali's deal is expiring and will not be returning anytime soon.

The feeling among some of the WWE writers and wrestlers is that Khali's run with WWE is finished up so he's headed back to India to focus on acting. The talk is that Khali, a one-time World Heavyweight Champion, will maintain a relationship with WWE to possibly work on WWE Studios projects and other things.

Big Show will be returning to WWE at tomorrow night's SmackDown taping from Biloxy, MI. When the announcement was made on RAW, WWE announcers questioned what would happen when Big Show goes face to face with World Heavyweight champion Mark Henry.

Mark Henry said on RAW that Big Show's return will be "short lived."

henry
05-10-2011, 22:00
Sources report that WWE officials are looking at Sheamus to be the next big star for the SmackDown brand and will be pushing him as a major player going into WrestleMania 28. The idea is that Mark Henry, Randy Orton and Sheamus will be the cornerstones of the blue brand.

Vince McMahon has always been a fan of Sheamus but has taken more of a liking to him as of late.

Regarding early ideas for WrestleMania 28 next year, that will likely change several times, Sheamus challenging Henry for the World Heavyweight Title is penciled in.

According to sources close to the situation, Chris Jericho has been talking with WWE about his future with the company. Jericho's return may not be a full-time thing and it's said he may work a limited schedule, something similar to The Rock. There's no word yet on when he might return but it's believed he will work with WWE again closer to 2012.

henry
08-10-2011, 21:11
In light of news that WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H has vowed to not step down from running the Raw Supershow, Christian has spearheaded an effort by various Superstars, Divas, referees, announcers and crew members to travel to Oklahoma City on Monday and stage a "Solidarity Rally" in the backstage parking lot of the Chesapeake Energy Arena prior to the show. The contingent, which consists of those who walked out on Triple H this past Monday night, tell WWE.com that they will not return to the Raw Supershow or step into the venue to perform until Triple H relinquishes control.

henry
10-10-2011, 18:37
The RAW walkout storyline will continue on tonight's Supershow from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. There is a "solidarity rally" planned with the disgruntled Superstars that will take place in the parking lot of the arena for tonight's show. Several Superstars have tweeted this weekend that they are bringing signs for the picket line tonight.

The updated preview from the Chesapeake Energy Arena reads like this:

"Triple H vows to absolutely not step down from running Monday Night RAW. Furthermore, Triple H vows that John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus and the Big Show will headline Monday night's event. However, 55 of the WWE Superstars who walked out last week have vowed not to return until Triple H is removed from power."

WWE has been teasing a brawl at the rally between the Superstars who walked out and the 5 Superstars named above.

henry
11-10-2011, 21:14
WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won't have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon made a surprise return on Monday’s RAW. In an ironic twist of fate, Vince McMahon informed Triple H that the Board of Directors had relieved Triple H of his duties as COO. This is the same explanation Vince McMahon was given back in July when Triple H informed him he was forced out of his job.

Vince McMahon named John Laurinaitis is the new interim RAW General Manager.

Jim Ross was fired by John Laurinaitis on RAW, which took place from JR’s home state of Oklahoma.

The Miz and R-Truth have been reinstated. CM Punk was wrestling WWE champion Alberto Del Rio during the main event of RAW, when Laurinaitis came out and told them the match was being changed to a tag team match. Punk and Del Rio would be teaming up against the reinstated Miz and R-Truth.

WWE's website posted a video of Interim RAW General Manager John Laurinaitis backstage last night talking about his new job. Laurinaitis stressed that the gig is temporary and he would not be quitting his job as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations.

In keeping with the storylines, Laurinaitis was tweeting back and forth with The Miz last night after RAW. Laurinaitis thanked The Miz and R-Truth for dropping their lawsuit against WWE.

It was also noted on WWE's website that Triple H had just been relieved of his duties running RAW. Apparently The Game is still the WWE COO, in the storylines at least.

henry
13-10-2011, 21:14
WWE creative has been working on ideas for The Muppets this week. The Muppets will be hosting the Halloween episode of RAW on October 31st from Atlanta, Georgia.

Felipe Barerra, a high school football coach in Texas, received a one-week suspension after being caught throwing a DX crotch chop to the opposing team as his team was celebrating their win this week.

henry
18-10-2011, 16:39
According to the Super Lucha Magazine Mil Mascaras will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year during Wrestlemania XXVIII weekend in Miami, Florida.

In real-life, Mascaras is the uncle of WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio and is scheduled to be at tonight's Smackdown taping currently underway in Mexico.

Following WWE's RAW and SmackDown tapings from Mexico City over the weekend, there have been several changes made to the card for Vengeance. The previously scheduled tag team title match with Air Boom vs. Ziggler & Swagger has apparently been scrapped, with Dolph Ziggler now set to defend the United States title against Zack Ryder. Teddy Long also announced Sheamus will wrestle Christian.

With those matches set, here's the updated card for WWE Vengeance on Sunday, October 23rd:

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title

Big Show vs. Mark Henry

CM Punk and Triple H vs. The Miz and R-Truth

WWE United States Title Match
Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Divas Title Match
Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix

Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton

Sheamus vs. Christian

henry
21-10-2011, 20:19
The Pro Wrestling Torch reports that CM Punk is in "top consideration" for the WWE Championship Match at WrestleMania XXVIII since company officials are leaning against the title being on the line in the match pitting John Cena against The Rock.

The heavily hyped bout is not expected to be for the title because WWE brass feel the finish would be too obvious since fans don't expect The Rock to leave WrestleMania as champion.

Cena will reportedly be removed from the title picture following Sunday's Vengeance pay-per-view, which would indicate that Alberto Del Rio will retain the title in their Last Standing Match. Cena will begin building towards his partnership with The Rock at Survivor Series while Del Rio is expected to enter a program with Punk.

Former WCW star Horace Hogan turns 46 years old today while ECW Original Chris Hamrick turns 45 and Bushwhacker Butch turns 67.

henry
25-10-2011, 19:08
As seen on RAW, The Rock and John Cena will be teaming up together against The Miz and R-Truth at Survivor Series on 11/20.

As recent as last week - WWE was planning on featuring The Rock and Cena in a traditional 5-on-5 match.

As previously reported, WWE is billing John Cena and The Rock's tag team at Survivor Series as "The Most Charismatic Tag Team of All Time."

As seen on RAW this week, Triple H name-dropped Sean Waltman and Shawn Michaels when talking about his friends in the business. It was noted by some backstage that Triple H did not mention Scott Hall or Ric Flair because of their situations. Regarding Waltman working with WWE again, most believe that he will be hired as some kind of agent for FCW once Triple H’s developmental changes are figured out and begin.

henry
26-10-2011, 21:29
SmackDown, Airing Friday:

Teddy Long opens the show and talks about the fate of the World Heavyweight Title. Christian comes out and as usual wants a title shot. CM Punk interrupts him and apparently Teddy has brought some RAW stars to tonight’s show. Punk vs. Christian is announced for tonight.

The Miz and R-Truth beat Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston in a quick non-title match when Truth pinned Kofi. Truth and Miz cut a promo after the match and teased that The Rock may take out John Cena before they can.

Backstage segment with Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd and Santino Marella. Santino proposes Bryan vs. Kidd to see who’s best later tonight.

Wade Barrett beat Trent Baretta in another quick match.

Randy Orton beat Dolph Ziggler in another non-title match. This will probably end up being match of the night. Orton won with the RKO. After the match, Orton had a staredown with Cody Rhodes, who did commentary for the match.

Backstage interview with Matt Striker and the fake Sin Cara. He has a new look and is out to get the original Sin Cara.

Daniel Bryan defeated Tyson Kidd in less than five minutes with the LaBell Lock. I’m pretty sure Bryan came out to a new theme song as well.

Michael Cole got our attention and ripped on Jim Ross some more, showing the fake photos from RAW again. Cole says JR has accepted his challenge and The Michael Cole Challenge is on for Monday.

Big Show comes out to talk about Vengeance and the match against Mark Henry. Show says he has a rematch coming and out comes Henry. Henry said he’s moving on from Show but they had a staredown to end the segment.

CM Punk defeated Christian in the main event that saw interference from Ricardo Rodriguez, Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus. Sheamus distracted Christian, allowing Punk to hit the GTS for the win.

henry
02-11-2011, 20:51
Smackdown:

*Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes in an awesome Street Fight following a hanging DDT on the outside off the barricade to the floor and then an RKO inside the ring. This was a great brawl through the crowd with Rhodes' mask being used as a weapon. Orton bagged Rhodes after.

*Ted DiBiase defeated Tyson Kidd.

*World champion Mark Henry was interviewed backstage. He began bullying Daniel Bryan, mocking his Money In The Bank briefcase, saying Bryan could never beat him. He challenged Bryan to wrestle him tonight and Bryan accepted.

*Alicia Fox pinned Natalya.

*Big Show comes out and says he's going to knock out Mark Henry once for every week of Dmackdown where their business goes unfinished. Christian comes out and says Show had his chance and failed. He insults the South (Show is originally from Aiken, SC). Show acts like he was going to KO Christian, then promises he won't. Instead he chokeslams him and leaves him laying.

*Sheamus comes out for his scheduled match against Christian but he's out from the chokeslam. Wade Barrett comes out and offers to replace him and they ring the bell.

*Barrett pinned Sheamus with a roll up after Christian distracted him. Christian was outside from the chokeslam the entire bout. Sheamus tries to get Barrett after the bout but Christian spears him,

*After a break, we see Sheamus brawling backstage with Christian and Barrett until they are all separated by security.

*Backstage, Big Show tells Daniel Bryan to take special care of his briefcase, because Show will be in his corner tonight against Mark Henry.

*Sin Cara vs. the debuting Epico from WWE developmental. Hunico interferes and they double team Cara. They nailed a double team move but messed it up and did it again. That'll be edited.

*World champion Mark Henry defeated Daniel Bryan by DQ when Big Show interfered and knocked out Henry. Bryan acts like he might cash in but is nailed by Henry and hit with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry nailed Show with the briefcase. No cashing in.

Afterward, Teddy Long announced Show vs. Henry for Survivor Series and we end with a staredown.

STFC
10-11-2011, 18:35
Thank you Henry for keeping me up to date with whats going on In WWE really lost touch in the last 5 weeks

henry
10-11-2011, 19:24
Regarding Zack Ryder's United States Title shot against Dolph Ziggler at Survivor Series, WWE still hasn't added it to the card on their website and they are still promoting Ryder's petition to John Laurinaitis for a title shot.

There is still no mention on WWE's website of Ryder's title shot being confirmed and Ryder was asking fans last night on Twitter to keep signing the petition.

Regarding The Undertaker's return, nobody within WWE expects him to be back in action before WrestleMania 28. Taker still isn't 100% confirmed for WrestleMania but if he does return, expect him to be back in early 2012 to set up a feud for the big event in April.

Current plans have Kane returning at the Royal Rumble but he could be brought back earlier.

WWE is building towards a feud between Natalya and Beth Phoenix over the Divas Title.

Mexican mini wrestler Mascarita Dorado, who is one of the best right now, was told he would be offered a WWE contract after a strong performance at the tryouts in Mexico City last month. Several other lucha stars were expected to be offered contracts. They won't be coming in any time soon as there are visa issues to take care of, among other things.

As noted before, Averno is expected to arrive soon.