PDA

View Full Version : First time buyer in Tenerife. Help needed with mortgages and money exchange.

foxyuk
29-01-2013, 15:09
hi guys im in the proces of buying a property at 60000 euros and looking for a mortgage... whom do you suggest??, ltv is not an issue and i am in steady employment and have been for year

also will need to do money transfer from gbp to euros for deposits and so on.

Fivepence
29-01-2013, 15:11
hi guys im in the proces of buying a property at 60000 euros and looking for a mortgage... whom do you suggest??, ltv is not an issue and i am in steady employment and have been for year

also will need to do money transfer from gbp to euros for deposits and so on.

This thread may help you Foxy. (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?7004-Can-anyone-recommend-a-mortgage-broker-in-south-Tenerife)

:goodluck:

foxyuk
31-01-2013, 21:48
Emailed each person not had a reply so looks like no one interested in doing mortgages anymore

KirstyJay
01-02-2013, 00:14
Emailed each person not had a reply so looks like no one interested in doing mortgages anymoreThat's strange... I'm sure I've seen CIM reply to forum threads recently. Have you tried PMing?

foxyuk
01-02-2013, 00:27
That's strange... I'm sure I've seen CIM reply to forum threads recently. Have you tried PMing?

Sent email via his website

lifeinthesun27
01-02-2013, 07:57
Congratulations on your purchase!
As I have learned on the forum, everyone has there different experiences and views - but speaking from our experience and having just completed, we used Banca March for our mortgage and Smart Currency Exchange too money transfer. I'm fussy in what i look for but both were excellent in our dealings, and would definitely recommend !!! If you want any contact info pm me !
Congrats again and enjoy :)