PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Various items needed for my new classroom - Games, Toys, Dolls... Garden stuff

KirstyJay
30-01-2013, 13:55
We've just opened a new language school in Playa San Juan, and as a lot of my materials are in the Guia de Isora class, which is now being run by TheBloke, I need to double up on some stuff.

So, if anyone's got any young kids with megablocks, dolls with clothes, cars or one of those 'street' carpets from Ikea, board games that could be used for language teaching, such as twister or guess who? etc (they must have some sort of requirement to say stuff in English or French)...

or you have an old garden bench or any large garden pots you want to get rid of, please let me know as we may be interested for the right price. :)

Ta!

casabonny
30-01-2013, 18:01
Good luck Kirsty.Sorry cant help with any of the above

klm
31-01-2013, 15:19
Hi
We are having a clearout , got quite a few puzles etc you may be interested in. The boxes are a bit tatty but the puzles inside are in excellent condition.
Also have a vtech kids computer in spanish and english, spanish instructions no box I'm afraid and a brand new unopened "Educa superpack"
which has dominos 2 puzzles and a memo game for years +3.
If you pm me your email I could send you more fotos and we can discuss price etc if you're interested.

OK Karen (also have some megabloks already posted in "for sale" posts.)

ruthplum
18-02-2013, 13:37
Hi Kirsty
We may have some toy/ games and educational equip that you may be interested in as my Mum used to run a school. Let me know if you're still looking and we can arrange for you to pop over.
Best wishes
Ruth