PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Is anyone going fishing from San Miguel Marina?

Fisherman
01-02-2013, 13:25
Hi Does any one know of anybody going out fishingwith a rod and line from San Miguel Marina, who might be prepared to let me join them --
I have all my own tackle and would be pleased to share expenses or pay for the trip.
Anything would be gratefully considered.
Fishing from the rocks is not very good and looses a lot of tackle !!
Thanks, Fisherman

Serenity1
29-06-2013, 00:47
i have a kioshc there and the fishing boat. www.biggamefishingtenerife.com

Serenity1
02-07-2013, 23:14
Big Game Fishing Tenerife

Offer you an unforgettable day on the azure blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, located in the sub-tropical surrounds of Tenerife Island, at the San Miguel Marina, Golf Del Sur, onboard our 32ft Jersey sport fisher.

Experience the thrill of battling big Blue Marlin along with a host of other big game fish such as White Marlin, various Tuna (including the Giant Blue Fin), Dorado, Wahoo and some Sharks like the legendary Mako Shark whose fighting ability is second to none.

Big Game Fishing....... only allow a maximum of 6 people on our boat because this is a fishing trip and not a tourist attraction like other boats we are only interested in quality fishing not quantity, this allows everyone on board to have a very comfortable and enjoyable days fishing with us.

mr.roalser
17-10-2014, 06:00
As you mentioned that it is not a tourist attraction but allowed for everyone to be here for fishing then I think who tourists want to enjoy fishing experience in Tenerife. They can enjoy this activity freely?