PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport 30€ Titsa Bono Bus tickets no longer valid

chifleta
01-02-2013, 15:27
Like is says in the title - I sat on the bus this morning (had to wait an hour for it in the boiling sun ughhh but that's a standard Titsa problem). Anyhoo, whilst sat on bus, OH pointed out that on the scrolling red screen at the front it said that the 30€ bono bus is no longer valid and anyone with one must take it to the bus station to get it exchanged...... great huh? especially if you get on the bus and you've only got a 30€ bus ticket........ sheesh is the politest word I can think of to express my opinion.

LUCKY
01-02-2013, 15:54
:feret:
Like is says in the title - I sat on the bus this morning (had to wait an hour for it in the boiling sun ughhh but that's a standard Titsa problem). Anyhoo, whilst sat on bus, OH pointed out that on the scrolling red screen at the front it said that the 30€ bono bus is no longer valid and anyone with one must take it to the bus station to get it exchanged...... great huh? especially if you get on the bus and you've only got a 30€ bus ticket........ sheesh is the politest word I can think of to express my opinion. Do they still do the 15euro bus ticket?:flatcap::feret::feret:

bonitatime
01-02-2013, 16:20
They are now selling 15€ and 25€. They seem to be discounting by hand right now but Zi am sure it won't last

chifleta
01-02-2013, 16:22
:feret: Do they still do the 15euro bus ticket?:flatcap::feret::feret:

yes, i only ever bought the 15 euros one anyway, was scared of buying a 30 euros one just in case I lost it LOL

warbey
01-02-2013, 20:13
yes, i only ever bought the 15 euros one anyway, was scared of buying a 30 euros one just in case I lost it LOL

I am now Totally Confused......

What happened to the Twelve Euro One.....?.....:mad::crazy::spin::jumping:

ribuck
01-02-2013, 20:54
The twelve Euro Bono was replaced by the 15 Euro Bono when the fares were increased.

As for the 30 Euro Bono, I've seen those signs too. They say the 30 Euro Bono won't work after 2 January. Do they mean 2013 or 2014? The only reason I wonder about the year is that yesterday at La Laguna bus station I bought a Bono and I was offered 15 or 30 Euros! This was at the shop downstairs rather than at the TITSA Bono Sales Window, but even so you'd think they'd know if the 30 Euro Bonos hadn't been working since 2 January.

chifleta
01-02-2013, 21:43
The twelve Euro Bono was replaced by the 15 Euro Bono when the fares were increased.

As for the 30 Euro Bono, I've seen those signs too. They say the 30 Euro Bono won't work after 2 January. Do they mean 2013 or 2014? The only reason I wonder about the year is that yesterday at La Laguna bus station I bought a Bono and I was offered 15 or 30 Euros! This was at the shop downstairs rather than at the TITSA Bono Sales Window, but even so you'd think they'd know if the 30 Euro Bonos hadn't been working since 2 January.

yes you'd think that the higher ups would think to say to not sell any more wouldn't you....... but this is Tenerife bwahahahahahahahaha....... and yes, as of now they don't work, apparently :D