PDA

View Full Version : Other Will we, wont we.

Dizzy blonde
03-02-2013, 14:18
We, being my husband and myself, have spoken of relocating to Tenerife so many times you would not believe it. We are now both retired and I am wondering about getting a long let, say 3 months and see how we go. Is it as difficult as going there to live and work? We are very modest people and would only want the basic of things. I doubt we would even need a car unless we are in an out of the way place without a bus service, but saying that we would need some sort of outside life. Thank you, all input would be appreciated to either tick or untick the boxes.

Tickey
03-02-2013, 14:33
Coming to live here without the need to work is a breeze! Long let is considered 6 months but you may still get something for 3. All the best :spin:

Foz
03-02-2013, 15:38
I agree with Tickey. If you don't need to work you'll find plenty to do to fill your days. Give it a go .. I bet you'll love it x

Dizzy blonde
04-02-2013, 10:30
Thanks for the encouragement, I was worried about doctors, insurance etc. etc. my husband needs medication albeit run of the mill sort. Will our E111 cover this and do we need to register with a doctor ?

Foz
04-02-2013, 15:02
Your E111 can be used here yes. You can also register at the doctors once you become resident .... but you would need to take someone with you to translate. Or there are private English practices here also.