PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend a gym in Los Cristianos?

danno
04-02-2013, 08:10
Hi All,
Am coming to live in LC this month & wondered if anyone could recommend a good gym. Found a decent gym in LC about 2 years back. but things change & Im hoping for somewhere thats reasonably priced but with long opening hours, plenty of equipment & hopefully not overly busy but a not a ghost town either. As you can see, I like to have my cake & eat it. But any advice apreciated :crazy:

eggletonjo
04-02-2013, 12:13
There is a good gym in the center of Los Cristianos, by the church square, it is underneath a hotel. It is well equipped and has air conditioning unlike some, sorry i canīt remember the name of it

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2013, 12:19
There is a good gym in the center of Los Cristianos, by the church square, it is underneath a hotel. It is well equipped and has air conditioning unlike some, sorry i canīt remember the name of it

Is it the Reveron

Fivepence
04-02-2013, 12:27
Hi All,
Am coming to live in LC this month & wondered if anyone could recommend a good gym. Found a decent gym in LC about 2 years back. but things change & Im hoping for somewhere thats reasonably priced but with long opening hours, plenty of equipment & hopefully not overly busy but a not a ghost town either. As you can see, I like to have my cake & eat it. But any advice apreciated :crazy:

There is also one under the Compostela Beach Complex..............not actually LC but only a short walk away along the prom at Las Vistas beach.

eggletonjo
04-02-2013, 12:45
The Reveron is the one i was thinking of, thanks

danno
04-02-2013, 14:12
I think the one I went to was Compostela Beach Complex, which was fine, but wanted to make sure there was not something better, before committing my membership money for a year. So will have a look at the Reveron. Thanks guys