PDA

View Full Version : Wanted We are looking to buy a property, but we are unsure which area to choose

Acemike
04-02-2013, 14:06
We live in the UK and are wanting to buy a small place in Tenerife purely as a holiday home for our own use.
We have been a few times, last year we were over 4 times. We had a reservation on Adeje Paradise complex but this is on hold at the moment due builders possibly going bust & bank ownership. So in case this doesn't materialise we want some advise on what other areas to look and good value. We don't fancy the hustle and bussel areas, also not too rural. We have two children 5 & 1, so safety on a complex or villa/apartment is paramount. 2/3 bed Duplex/apartment/bungalow.
So thoughts on any complexes that we should look at?
CIM (forum member) is also on the case for us but maybe this request might open other doors...

Acemike
04-02-2013, 14:37
We live in the UK and are wanting to buy a small place in Tenerife purely as a holiday home for our own use.
We have been a few times, last year we were over 4 times. We had a reservation on Adeje Paradise complex but this is on hold at the moment due builders possibly going bust & bank ownership. So in case this doesn't materialise we want some advise on what other areas to look and good value. We don't fancy the hustle and bussel areas, also not too rural. We have two children 5 & 1, so safety on a complex or villa/apartment is paramount. 2/3 bed Duplex/apartment/bungalow.
So thoughts on any complexes that we should look at?
CIM (forum member) is also on the case for us but maybe this request might open other doors.

bonitatime
04-02-2013, 14:59
Jardín Botanico in Adeje might be what you are looking for especially an inside unit.

amanda
31-07-2013, 14:59
hi just a thought there are so many repossessions in the banks going very cheap a friend of mine has just brought a 2 bed 2 bath for 53.000 euros its a buyers
market go on line the caxia bank have a good repossessions apt and houses good luck.

golazzo
05-08-2013, 17:00
I'd consider looking at Dinastia complex in the oasis del sur district. By far the best area at present in my opinion.

shaun kelly
10-08-2013, 21:28
we have a place on Ocean park phase 1 , I can recommend the complex and area , its not the cheapest and holds value pretty well , very clean and tidy , safe and well run .

Sergiy Lesyk
01-09-2013, 08:25
Hi, I have a similar questions, I am planning to be in October in Tenerife, looked at many sites, and asked a couple of estate agents to do a list for me (only one sensible reply so far though). I want to narrow down my search in terms of location. On paper (or on screen) it looks like Costa del Silencio, Golf del Sur and Playa Paraiso. Best valued bank reposessions there, El Horno/Aguamarina etc. Can anyone say anything bad about those places please? thank you

lesbroz
01-09-2013, 17:41
Hi, I have a similar questions, I am planning to be in October in Tenerife, looked at many sites, and asked a couple of estate agents to do a list for me (only one sensible reply so far though). I want to narrow down my search in terms of location. On paper (or on screen) it looks like Costa del Silencio, Golf del Sur and Playa Paraiso. Best valued bank reposessions there, El Horno/Aguamarina etc. Can anyone say anything bad about those places please? thank you

I have a couple of friends who have bought on El Horno. For the price they are a bargain and very well equipped. Each apartment has a parking space in the underground car parks. Also, very safe for children.