PDA

View Full Version : Other Where is Dashford, and how is he getting on in Tenerife?

MR T
04-02-2013, 20:39
Anyone know how Dashford is getting on in Tenerife :tiphat:

marbro8
04-02-2013, 21:00
Anyone know how Dashford is getting on in Tenerife :tiphat:ye he was very enthusiastic a few weeks ago??? unless he has had that knocked out of him and found out how hard it is over there:dontknow:

MR T
04-02-2013, 21:17
ye he was very enthusiastic a few weeks ago??? unless he has had that knocked out of him and found out how hard it is over there:dontknow:

he really was as you say enthusiastic, his posts on the forum used to make me laugh and I so wanted him to succeed and with him finding a place to stay and getting a job. I do hope that all continued and that he is happy in Tenerfe :tiphat:

marbro8
04-02-2013, 21:34
he really was as you say enthusiastic, his posts on the forum used to make me laugh and I so wanted him to succeed and with him finding a place to stay and getting a job. I do hope that all continued and that he is happy in Tenerfe :tiphat:ye me to mate, on the brighter side he may be really busy at work and partying the rest of the time and living the dream:lol:

MR T
04-02-2013, 22:05
ye me to mate, on the brighter side he may be really busy at work and partying the rest of the time and living the dream:lol:

I do hope that is the case, but it would be nice to get an update on the forum from him as to how he is getting on now. I know a lot of forum members were hoping for good things for his Tenerife venture or should I say adventure :tiphat:

macdonald5
04-02-2013, 22:05
ye me to mate, on the brighter side he may be really busy at work and partying the rest of the time and living the dream:lol:

Met him at his work when we in Tenerife a couple of weeks ago , he was very upbeat and busy then
Do hope all well with him

Malteser Monkey
05-02-2013, 09:49
Oh yes last we heard he was working in Torviscas wasn't it ??

macdonald5
05-02-2013, 11:50
Oh yes last we heard he was working in Torviscas wasn't it ??

He was working in Carlos restuarant (under Club Atlantis) Puerto Colon

Malteser Monkey
19-08-2013, 12:50
So I see you lurking - what's the latest ? How you getting on ?

Angusjim
19-08-2013, 13:26
He was on last week asking about pool teams so he is around

Malteser Monkey
19-08-2013, 13:52
he was on this morning:wave: we can wait .....:cheeky:

marbro8
19-08-2013, 19:04
he was on this morning:wave: we can wait .....:cheeky:i saw him begging outside iceland this morning:(, then about 5 hours later i saw him change into an armani suit and drive off in a bently continental:lol:

warbey
19-08-2013, 19:15
i saw him begging outside iceland this morning:(, then about 5 hours later i saw him change into an armani suit and drive off in a bently continental:lol:

I suppose if it were Marbro, He would have a Corgi too.?.....:laugh::laugh::neener:

marbro8
19-08-2013, 19:21
I suppose if it were Marbro, He would have a Corgi too.?.....:laugh::laugh::neener:funny you should say that warbey;)