PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork How do I cancel my residencia in Tenerife?

mikejune
05-02-2013, 20:11
Hi dies anyone know how we cancel our Residencia ? thx

9PLUS
05-02-2013, 20:26
Residencia? Were they not scrapped already ?

chifleta
05-02-2013, 21:47
thought we'd got rid of you two already HAHAHAHAHA - just kidding ... oi Gizza job :D ... don't know how you cancel your residencia though ... do you mean you want to register as a "non-permanent" resident!!

say hi to the missus, it's been a very long time no see xx

bonitatime
05-02-2013, 22:01
I think I read on here recently you could do this. Try searching

mikejune
06-02-2013, 08:14
Hi you.... yes a non permanent resident ... we are going to be swallows lol living here less than 5 mths year...doing our renta each yr..

its about tine you got a job tooo :) .. junes good thx..

chifleta
06-02-2013, 14:39
I think I read on here recently you could do this. Try searching

i just did a quick search with a couple of wording but can't find anything for our Mickelmus

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi you.... yes a non permanent resident ... we are going to be swallows lol living here less than 5 mths year...doing our renta each yr..

its about tine you got a job tooo :) .. junes good thx..

I know I know, I need to come out of my hermit mode soon LOL

Goldenmaniac
06-02-2013, 16:12
If you live here less than 5 months per year and cancel your certificado de residencia you will not be able to to a declaración de la renta here as you will not longer be fiscally resident here.

If that is in fact the case then you should revoke your certificado de residencia using an Ex 18 form - fill it in as you did for your application but ticking the baja section - at the same time request a "certificado de non residencia" (this will be needed for your bank account if you have one and the Spanish tax office - you will give up your green paper - in the reason you could put "regreso a su propio pays"

Fill out a modelo 30 at the Hacienda (near Green hospital) showing your new non fiscal resident status - take the certifcado de non residente you get from the Police station and your passport - show the effective date for your change of status.

Take the stamped Modelo 30 and the certificado de non residente to your bank and change your account to non fiscal residence status.

You may also need to advise Revenue and customs in the UK of your "return" depending on how you left things with them on your "departure".

If you are holders of a processed S1 (Healthcare in Spain for UK pensioners funded by the UK) ring Newcastle to reverse your status and re-register with a UK doctor and as a courtesy (not essential) tell your Spanish Health centre and ask for a copy of your notes to take back to the UK.

As always these are general pointers if you require a specific assessment for your circumstances PM to arrange an appointment.

garlicbread
06-02-2013, 19:28
If you live here less than 5 months per year and cancel your certificado de residencia you will not be able to to a declaración de la renta here as you will not longer be fiscally resident here.

If that is in fact the case then you should revoke your certificado de residencia using an Ex 18 form - fill it in as you did for your application but ticking the baja section - at the same time request a "certificado de non residencia" (this will be needed for your bank account if you have one and the Spanish tax office - you will give up your green paper - in the reason you could put "regreso a su propio pays"

Fill out a modelo 30 at the Hacienda (near Green hospital) showing your new non fiscal resident status - take the certifcado de non residente you get from the Police station and your passport - show the effective date for your change of status.

Take the stamped Modelo 30 and the certificado de non residente to your bank and change your account to non fiscal residence status.

You may also need to advise Revenue and customs in the UK of your "return" depending on how you left things with them on your "departure".

If you are holders of a processed S1 (Healthcare in Spain for UK pensioners funded by the UK) ring Newcastle to reverse your status and re-register with a UK doctor and as a courtesy (not essential) tell your Spanish Health centre and ask for a copy of your notes to take back to the UK.

As always these are general pointers if you require a specific assessment for your circumstances PM to arrange an appointment.

Yet another excellent response from Goldenmaniac, lets hope that the OP has the courtesy to respond.